VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
On one hand Harry is blindly, deafly, and nearly undyingly firm in is admiration of Laura, I wouldn't call it love per say. On the other hand Aya nearly pushed him away from that thinking, if only for a brief moment. Right until Laura has sex with him turbo slut style, a side of her he doesn't know. In the Laura routes he is more determined to love Laura regardless of the odds, regardless of what's shown to him by Luca and Laura. I'm unsure if that's completely better for Aya as she says she will lose her mind without Harry, but that's clearly up for debate.
It's been so long since Laura build up it is hard to comment on it. But if you question Harry love for Laura you should also do so for Aya. Does he love her or memory of his childhood friend? is the desire to prevent Luca from breaking his childhood friend now represented as affection towards Aya? Aya is willingly playing into it by pretending to be with Luca, is that really how relationship should start?

I was taken aback when Luca said he loved Harry. Felt like the truth in a strange way. Harry is wrong for leading Aya along, sense he wont follow through with his convections about her, if he has them. His willingly blind unwarranted admiration of Laura led to all this pain, yet why did he forgot why he ran out of that room for Aya during that meeting that day? It's quite rich that he goes home and cries like he's magically the victim of the pain he's caused. He doesn't know the whole truth of the matter, but that statement still stands true based on his own perspective.
I think it is somewhat unfair towards Harry to blame him for the pain he caused Aya. Harry is who he is, he does not hurt her on purpose. Ultimately it is Aya hitting on guy in relationship, exploiting the weakness is their relationship and exploiting his weaknesses (fact that he can't refuse) lead herself to the false hope that she may have a chance.

When he felt Laura's boobs through her dress that night in the club, he should've know. They were not in a bra, so completely unlike the Laura he knew. That was a one of many massive slaps to the face, with back stroke, that anything he had with Laura as long since been gone, he should've felt it, known it. He ignored every sign, every tell up to that point and beyond, that she was no longer Laura. Laura clearly changed in the bedroom down the taste of her vag, he knows he had nothing to do with that. She had sex with him in a back room of a club, sucked him off in a aquarium, and that's all average good 'ole Laura, apparently. If Harry had one hint of a care about the himself, Aya, or hell even Laura, he would've left the club with Aya firmly in hand, sent a breakup text, more than the Laura deserves really, but there is a order to things, then dived balls deep into Aya.
Laura not wearing bra, sucking him in aquarium, fucking in club may not be usual Laura but also Laura had a reason for the change. Being endangered by another woman it is very plausible for her to be aggressive and maximize on her advantages.
As for overall signs of her cheating - Harry is subconsciously denying the possibility of being cheated, he will always try to come with another reasoning. Harry is really not the person you want him to be in the last sentence here.

But it's not that type of story. I can see clearly where the issues with agency comes in, Harry sees what we see, we see what he sees then some, but he just goes with the flow straight off a cliff, seemly aiming for it. He holds a highly mentally demanding job, so he's not mentally challenged, so why ignore everything? Harry is written as a good, kind hearted man, but he is anything but good man, he ignores that not Laura is clearly manipulating him to hurt Aya. What gets me the most, if he thinks Aya is getting subsumed by Luca, just like his ex, why not tell Aya about the video Luca gave him? Warn her? He knows it's her. Isn't he her friend at the very least? No instead he begins to think about the clearly having more sex than him turbo slut, that told him to break it off with Aya in the most painful way possible. He must hate Aya's very existence, the breath she draws in. If Harry was spineless and had ran away, it would've been better. Pushover? Spineless? Those titles imply some level of victimhood, not titles I'd give to him, his actions are willful, with purpose. Instead he dons the mantle of Antagonist.

It's frustrating while that's part of the genre, this is frustrating in a bad way. It's so bad, that the image of Harry's character up till now is completely destroyed. It's arguably OOC levels of writing. Is this Harry? The man harbors hate for everyone in the story. This makes him nearly worse than Luca. Which fits nothing, Not Aya's intuition about him, not any character's description of him. Am I wrong in thinking this isn't Harry? What he's done is far from someone who could be described by anyone as good.
Our and Harry pov are fundamentally different because we are not under emotional distress, we don't suffer from trauma, flashbacks, all kinds of fears that Harry does. Harry is so good that he seeks the good in others too. Harry knows that Laura is asserting her dominance by having him dump Aya after date but he grasps on the possibility that Laura is just giving them one last date to close things off.
Harry doesn't warn Aya much like he didn't warn Laura, he hates going back to that childhood memory. Also it is something that Aya chose right? Back before that double date Aya told him that he either makes her his or she goes bed with Luca. Aya chose to manipulate Harry in worst possible way by making use of his bully. If she has sex with Luca it means nothing more than her going through with it, Harry knows that so what is he to warn her about?

Harry doesn't do really anything that he shouldn't have done long time ago. Honestly it is him being spineless the sole reason Aya was able to get so close to him. He is pushover because he listen to Laura's demand to go on date with Aya rather than just dumping her (Aya), or maybe he just wanted that last date for himself ? Anyway most certainly he doesn't hate Aya , you are going on some wild hyperbole here. His character is consistent most of the time, he is not someone to betray, he is someone that will try to fix relationship first rather than ending it. Honestly the most out of character for him here was to run after Aya there and start going on dates. What I believe he would do is try to find out why Laura voted for Luca proposal, he wouldn't just stop on asking Laura. He would try to fix things with Laura before he would chase after Aya.

I didn't write much meaningful feedback the past few updates, so I put this together. I think it's constructive, mostly. Aya's character is as screwed up as I thought, maybe more so. She didn't get to make her move and there is still another update to the route left. Maybe it will get crazy(crazier). I have no idea what Harry's character is anymore, maybe that's by intent, but I wonder. Because of that I can't say I'm enjoying the route as much as I was before.
I didn't think i will ever be a Harry apologist but here it is. Sorry but it feels like you really want Aya to be happy and because she ends up suffering you seek faults in the writing.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
Sheesh reading all your comments on this board I need to ask....did someone hurt you in the past? wth

Quite the opposite actually. Hate me all you want I don't care. I just depise men like Harry.

And I'm not sure kink shaming is something very well received here. In a world filled with vanilla lovers, I don't see any harm in enjoying cheating fantasies and finding adulterous sex hot.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
You would be surprised with the amount of people defending him and demanding a happy ending for such a loser.
It's a bit more complicated.
I think it's really hot seeing a corruption path for the girl and her beliefs shattered. In many NTR stories male and females MCs both have lackings and make poor choices. Laura and Harry make no expections. They actually "deserves" what's coming from them ( in the last released endings he's a total wimp and she's a phsyco slut).
On the other hand i usually like when they actually have a chance to change. There may be 1 ending out of 10 where they both make good decision and try to recognize and solve their problems. In my case i don't really want a "And they'll live happy forever" ending, but some sort of "karma justice" for Luca and the whole story. Clumsy hero ending is something near this scenario, but it's a missed opportunity for Harry to learn and grow up.

In the end i kinda got sick of Harry and Laura, as i said before, and don't really care anymore :ROFLMAO: but i loved the common path until the endings' split.

Reactions: arifareika

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
It seems like she's the one who does the "hurting", just like Laura.
Not really, but you are right on one point. Laura is what makes me love this game. And soon Aya as well, it's them, the girls, the corruption into cheating whores, and that's my drive, and all my fantasies involving males. The loser has to suffer and the 'bull' just has to provide both his dicks (his physical penis and his dick personality) and that's it.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Aya is willingly playing into it by pretending to be with Luca, is that really how relationship should start?
In Aya's defense though she knows Harry is weak and won't do shit if left up to him. So, she's making it extremely clear to Harry that if he likes her then he needs to grow a backbone and pick her otherwise if he continues to be weak she will go with Luca. It's basically Aya's last ditch effort to get Harry to choose what he wants one way or the other and with a guy as weak as Harry you would almost HAVE to use tactics like this to ever get him to decide on anything

Reactions: paladinfox5

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
In Aya's defense though she knows Harry is weak and won't do shit if left up to him. So, she's making it extremely clear to Harry that if he likes her then he needs to grow a backbone and pick her otherwise if he continues to be weak she will go with Luca. It's basically Aya's last ditch effort to get Harry to choose what he wants one way or the other and with a guy as weak as Harry you would almost HAVE to use tactics like this to ever get him to decide on anything
If Aya wanted to force Harry to chose just telling him that he either chooses her or she leaves town would be sufficient. She is playing into Harry fears/trauma and his compassion for her to increase her chances of winning. For Harry it may very well be close to girl telling you "date me or i will kill myself". I don't think there is anyway to defend this.

EDIT: But one shouldn't hold it against Aya too much. She could do as I said but then there would be no ntr story to tell. Also she is kinda insane right ?

Last edited:

emmanul

Jul 22, 2017
The current update is not working on joiplay, just keeps closing. Does anyone know a fix for it?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
If Aya wanted to force Harry to chose just telling him that he either chooses her or she leaves town would be sufficient
Telling him that she would fuck Luca wasn't even enough to get him to do anything. This wouldn't nearly have been enough to wake Harry up even a little bit

Reactions: paladinfox5

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Bro got on and wrote a whole thesis on why harry is a bitch keep cooking fr
I even shorten it. Thanks, I do try. I think something is off about Harry too.

It's been so long since Laura build up it is hard to comment on it. But if you question Harry love for Laura you should also do so for Aya. Does he love her or memory of his childhood friend? is the desire to prevent Luca from breaking his childhood friend now represented as affection towards Aya? Aya is willingly playing into it by pretending to be with Luca, is that really how relationship should start?

I think it is somewhat unfair towards Harry to blame him for the pain he caused Aya. Harry is who he is, he does not hurt her on purpose. Ultimately it is Aya hitting on guy in relationship, exploiting the weakness is their relationship and exploiting his weaknesses (fact that he can't refuse) lead herself to the false hope that she may have a chance.

Laura not wearing bra, sucking him in aquarium, fucking in club may not be usual Laura but also Laura had a reason for the change. Being endangered by another woman it is very plausible for her to be aggressive and maximize on her advantages.
As for overall signs of her cheating - Harry is subconsciously denying the possibility of being cheated, he will always try to come with another reasoning. Harry is really not the person you want him to be in the last sentence here.

Our and Harry pov are fundamentally different because we are not under emotional distress, we don't suffer from trauma, flashbacks, all kinds of fears that Harry does. Harry is so good that he seeks the good in others too. Harry knows that Laura is asserting her dominance by having him dump Aya after date but he grasps on the possibility that Laura is just giving them one last date to close things off.
Harry doesn't warn Aya much like he didn't warn Laura, he hates going back to that childhood memory. Also it is something that Aya chose right? Back before that double date Aya told him that he either makes her his or she goes bed with Luca. Aya chose to manipulate Harry in worst possible way by making use of his bully. If she has sex with Luca it means nothing more than her going through with it, Harry knows that so what is he to warn her about?

Harry doesn't do really anything that he shouldn't have done long time ago. Honestly it is him being spineless the sole reason Aya was able to get so close to him. He is pushover because he listen to Laura's demand to go on date with Aya rather than just dumping her (Aya), or maybe he just wanted that last date for himself ? Anyway most certainly he doesn't hate Aya , you are going on some wild hyperbole here. His character is consistent most of the time, he is not someone to betray, he is someone that will try to fix relationship first rather than ending it. Honestly the most out of character for him here was to run after Aya there and start going on dates. What I believe he would do is try to find out why Laura voted for Luca proposal, he wouldn't just stop on asking Laura. He would try to fix things with Laura before he would chase after Aya.

I didn't think i will ever be a Harry apologist but here it is. Sorry but it feels like you really want Aya to be happy and because she ends up suffering you seek faults in the writing.
Yeah, any other update I'd be right there with you about Harry's innocence, grand and intoxicating as it is, but not this one. I agree that he is suppose to be a 'good' guy. However, he willingly dated Aya, while still in a relationship with Laura, failed to follow through with his convections after being betrayed by Laura, then knowingly led Aya to the worse possible outcome crushing her heart, at the request of Laura. That's just the short version, from Harry's perspective. Given what we know, it's much worse than that. There is no 'good' in those actions and I'm going bring them up often.

Aya had a major hand in this outcome too, she knew she couldn't win without manipulation, but choose this route herself, chose to play the nutjobs' game, instead of going straight to Harry. She could've exploited his weaknesses, but she did not, at least not full force. Heaven forbid she manipulates him into getting what she wants, a happy family life of him rubbing her greater-than-average boobs and telling her they are the biggest because they are(I can't stop), holy shit! the tragedy. Why not tell Harry about Laura and Luca? She could've pogo stick on him in the hotel wearing nothing but a smile, soaking him in sticky warm sweet, then tell him about the Laura's cheating, ending the whole affair in her favor, well before the double date. Morally speaking that's fair, maybe not the cleanest victory, but still fair. That's far too vanilla for the story, but I've already made my point recently about how vanilla scenes drive this genre's content an how this game does it in previous posts, without them it the ties to ntr are lessened.

Does Harry know about Laura reasons for acting whorish? She's changed, even before this Aya route, right down to the taste of her vag. He's not subconsciously denying anything, in the beginning of the story that'd hold weight, now he's actively ignoring reality. Going so far as to have the capacity cause pain to keep his false world alive, then cry after hurting Aya for it. He's so sick, he needs help. I think you're taking my non cannon depiction of what Harry should've known, could've done to remain a sane, not mentally challenged, good guy out of context, inferring what I want and making a conclusion based on that. Please don't take my non canon, fairly moral example, of what Aya could've done if she where playing to win, out of context.

Yes I do question Harry's love for Laura. I wonder if that's cannon, he seems to admire his false idea of Laura, far more than he loves her. I question whether he even likes Aya as a person, based on his actions. It is so hyperbolic to list Harry's actions in detail and reflect on what they mean? So we are handwaving that Harry knows what Luca does to girls, but Harry didn't warn or tell any of the ladies closest to him because trauma? If Aya having sex with Luca means nothing more than her doing it, why does it bother him, but he says nothing? Is he sane? 'Because' of his trauma he should've warn them both thoroughly. The ladies knew in various degrees about Luca, but we are talking about Harry.

Is he spineless? a pushover? Mostly, but I'll reiterate, he do not warn Aya, or Laura, about what Luca is, what he does, from his perspective. He did not tell Aya about the video he took of her and sent to him. He willingly crush her heart, because Laura said to, at the most painful of moments. More than he knows. I keep pointing that out, because the focus is on Harry's perspective. Emotions be damned, he is wrong for what he did. If Harry can't refuse evil will, but conducts it, he is it. Understandably life is more grey than that, but that's beyond the scope of this. Again I'll say it, Harry has become an Antagonist.

Think about it, if you where upset for whatever reason, and smashed your keyboard, because you where emotionally distressed does it make that right? No you have to own up to your decision, to reality, and pay up to get another, far more forgiving than peoples' trust. Would you be forgiven for treating someone's heart this way, just because you're being emotionally manipulated? I'd press x to doubt if you said you would, at least not on the spot. These are hypotheticals I'm NOT claiming you, or anyone reading this, preform those actions in any form or way. Fiction is not irl, etc. and etc.

In this route for him to be a upstanding good man he would've needed to break up with Laura after the meeting where he chased after Aya. Not for the 'good' ending mind you, this isn't that type of game, something unfortunate would've happened. If he would've followed through and broken up with Laura after the farris wheel at the very latest, I'd still call him a good guy, not the best, but good enough.

Which is why I find Harry's writing off, OOC even. 'Blind' works at the beginning of the story, not now. I know I'm repeating myself here, but to drive my point home; From Harry's pov he dated Aya while dating Laura, kissed Aya, rubbed her clearly big boobs(won't stop), rubbed her pussy, leaves her hanging without getting her off, dates her again for the purpose of dumping her(colder than the eye of a snake about to strike), claimed he loves her right before he says he loves Laura more, then dumps her(colder than the methane rivers on Titan). Harry is a good guy(shit! how?), so why is he acting like a sick bastard now? He's inconsistent, to say the least. He's meant to be good guy, harmless mostly, but tries to be good, a top tier vehicle for driving the genre's main themes. Which means either against all other depictions, and characters' descriptions of Harry he is narratively not a 'good' guy, there is fault in the writing, or something else we don't know. Something is off about Harry.

Sure I'd like to see Aya happy, I do like the character. She's nuts, but NOone ever said don't stick your dick in crazy, ever. I'll say it again, this isn't that type of story, drama is going to happen, people want that, I do too. I'm looking at the plot points objectively. What will Aya do? Will she forgive Harry? Say she banged Harry to spur Luca into trashing Laura pussy again, destroying what's left of Harry's relationship? Just simply take Luca's deal? If he had sex with her during or after the farris wheel ride, it could've mostly spared Harry his antagonistic role, while still driving the theme, as Laura falls deeper into the Luca dying vat. I don't know how we get pass antag Harry, but maybe it can be salvaged. Aya may be able to 'fix' it. Maybe it gets crazier, the killing kind of crazy? We still have another update left to the route.

I hope my grammar is okay. I tried to further my points as best I could with thoughtful, meaningful debate. This is so long, I feel like such a nerd. Anyhow, enjoy. I enjoyed reading your posts.

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
her greater-than-average boobs
I just so freaking love Aya's descriptions of her own body XD! It's by far her best personality quirk.

Yes I do question Harry's love for Laura. I wonder if that's cannon, he seems to admire his false idea of Laura, far more than he loves her.
EXACTLY!! That's why I always said the dude is way freaking toxic. Lots more than Luca who is just an evil jerk. Luca's evilness turns you into a fuckdoll. Harry's into a meat in a bag of plastic. He deserves all the cheating he gets. And that item you mentioned is what Luca figured out to get into Laura's head, and when he mentions this to her, her corruption skyrockets.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
I was taken aback when Luca said he loved Harry.
so... gay route confirmed in this ending? or am I misinterpreting something? lol jokes aside, can you give me some context on this xD
Sheesh reading all your comments on this board I need to ask....did someone hurt you in the past? wth
based on my psychological examination she likes to peg her partner lol that's actually a bit mean, so I half apologized since is meant to be a joke. Also, I'm pretty sure I also said something similar to what you said.

Anyways, if I have to throw a boned, the idea of despite something such a personality trait can be led from something caused in the past, meaning someone close to you can (can be a romantic partner or a family member) have that behavior pattern be shown in a negative way to that point of finding such trait a red flag, and instead of approaching the topic and find a solution, the solution would be in verbal/physical degradation or leave the person in question to their own demised. A good example is laura and harry, laura was aware of harry ideology instead of having a conversation and find a solution such as therapy, laura decided to ignore the problem causing all this mess.

In this circumstance..... I don't have an explanation on why this user (?) have against that trait, all is remained to speculations and that's a THEORY, A LEWD THEORY thanks for reading.

Post comment: lara have an amazing bod photo, I wonder if it is from daz or is an actual person.

RiderB1235

Jan 15, 2019
I don't know what's going on here, but I think everyone in this story is kind of a piece of shit.
Y'all can decide on the length of said shit, but they all smelly.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I just so freaking love Aya's descriptions of her own body XD! It's by far her best personality quirk.

EXACTLY!! That's why I always said the dude is way freaking toxic. Lots more than Luca who is just an evil jerk. Luca's evilness turns you into a fuckdoll. Harry's into a meat in a bag of plastic. He deserves all the cheating he gets. And that item you mentioned is what Luca figured out to get into Laura's head, and when he mentions this to her, her corruption skyrockets.
okay imo I still DEFINITELY hate harry he does deserve the cheating

but luca is like so much worse than harry it shouldn't even be up for debate, while harry is a scum bag who wants to live inside his fantasies and it hurts others because of it

Luca is actively the one causing the issue, he rapes women left and right and manipulates and ruins people's lives actively, while Harry does so in a flip-flop style of passively while also slightly actively

Luca is like the literal antagonist of the game for a reason lmao, just because harry is a absolute chode of a man, doesnt make luca any better, sure he is able to understand people relatively easily, and see their emotions,and yeah he has a magic dick, but he's still a lunatic that uses that understanding to manipulate others actively for his own goal of ruining others, he's said multiple times even if he does "love" laura at most she's just gonna be a used either to make harry cry harder or just to fuck/date some times, luca actively manipulated her the whole time and even with aya he said he has no use for proper love

tldr: just because harry is bad doesnt justify or make anything luca does less evil lol, and before it looks like Im lessening what harry did it really isnt, he's still a terrible person its just you dont see harry actively raping and blackmailing people saying luca is an evil jerk is putting it so extremely lightly it's almost completely a wrong descriptor for the shit he's done.

in the end both harry and luca are awful people regardless however

Last edited:

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
tldr: just because harry is bad doesnt justify or make anything luca does less evil lol, and before it looks like Im lessening what what harry it really isnt, he's still a terrible person its just you dont see harry actively raping and blackmailing people saying luca is an evil jerk is putting it so extremely lightly it's almost completely a wrong descriptor for the shit he's done.
Nobody wants that. Nobody is saying luca is a saint. If a black alpha straight out of a blacked video appears and steals the girls away from luca that would be double NTR and even hotter for me xD. Fuck Luca. I'm not putting him on a good side, I just don't like when done with Harry. Because Harry is the bottom of the pit, the absolute worst of them all. Being well intended and good spirited are two separate things.

Luca is never defended, he just fullfils his narrative purpose and that's it. But Harry? Has a lot of justifiers and defenders. Makes my blood boil when they say "oh he's such a good person". That good for nothing emotional vampire is anything but a good person. I hope the girls fuck Luca in front of him tied to a chair so his soul shatters into dust.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Nobody wants that. Nobody is saying luca is a saint. If a black alpha straight out of a blacked video appears and steals the girls away from luca that would be double NTR and even hotter for me xD. Fuck Luca. I'm not putting him on a good side, I just don't like when done with Harry. Because Harry is the bottom of the pit, the absolute worst of them all. Being well intended and good spirited are two separate things.

Luca is never defended, he just fullfils his narrative purpose and that's it. But Harry? Has a lot of justifiers and defenders. Makes my blood boil when they say "oh he's such a good person". That good for nothing emotional vampire is anything but a good person. I hope the girls fuck Luca in front of him tied to a chair so his soul shatters into dust.
I mean shit Im not defending harry, he basically asked for it by this point, I think at least before we had gotten the aya route where we saw harry at his lowest

the reason for his defenders, and well the reason i was disillusioned he was a "good idiot"(before the aya route) was because during the game up to a certain point was that he did everything in hopes of tanding by good morals to an extent(and to uphold his view of a morally perfect laura), yes he didnt press harder for laura when he should have, and he didn't see the signs of being with laura (either that or he actively ignored it like a fucking dick head) but in his mind, it was all so that he could play the role of a good faithful boyfriend to the even more perfect and unshakble laura in his mind, although personally like you said he was an emotional vampire to an extent, he could have just instead of following his morals say fuck you to luca and stand his ground, instead he believed in his false ideology of laura that she was perfect and could do no wrong and that everything she did was out of love (as naive and cringe-worthy as it is) ,he didnt even stand up to aya or for her, he was too much of a coward.

course am I defending him?

Lol.

Lmao even.

I think a good way to describe harry is

"using the term justice as a shield so that he can live in the fantasy of his perfect world, rather than using justice as a sword to properly condemn the wronged and the wrongdoers" as corny as that sounds

A proper harry who never yields would constantly keep a eye on luca/never be buddy-buddy with him and if he does in a reserved would never touch personally but with a pole maybe type of way, warn laura and aya about him, constantly monitor and make sure laura and aya are fine mentally, notice any and all red flags and act upon them without immediately second-guessing himself under the guise of "being a good person", stop putting laura on a pedestal and realizing she's human too she might fuckup once or a lot of times, and be a man for once and open the fuck up to laura about everything about why he acts the way he does

if he truly loved laura he would notice the signs of her changing and not blatantly ignore them just like how laura knows signs about harry, being able read someone isnt rocket science, especially with red flags like these huge, frankly a proper justice fueled harry wouldn't given the flash drive to luca period. either that or heavily question him on it then monitor him after, cause its not like he was just the casual high school bully, dude raped a girl and turned her into a prostitute, that should be big enough of a red flag to not just go

"oh yeah he was fucked up in high school but nothing too bad that we cant be besties over" I'd be having the cops on speed dial the moment I see him in a room with another woman period lmao, and it's not like its just him being paranoid if he does, that was an extremely beyond fucked thing he suffered

Course at the end of the day tis a ntr game, so we need a slow protag or else it'd crumble frame 1 so its not really a complaint, lol

P.S I only want laura to get fucked by luca,I want aya to high tail it the fuck outta there, should had listened to her schizo voice, she's too good for someone like luca

laura would be right at home with luca tho

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes