VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
I've gone back to my initial playthrough, before any of the endings were implemented, and the path forward is unavailable. Must mean that I'm on whatever HC decides is the "good" ending. Guess I'll wait and see what Harry's fate is.

An Harem ending when? For Luca of course.
That's basically the Fallen Hero ending.

Reactions: Requiem1102

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
I've gone back to my initial playthrough, before any of the endings were implemented, and the path forward is unavailable. Must mean that I'm on whatever HC decides is the "good" ending. Guess I'll wait and see what Harry's fate is.

That's basically the Fallen Hero ending.
I meant including Aya.

Reactions: Shatteredstar

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
That bar scene with Aya is probably my favorite scene in the entire game and it's not even a sex scene! It was so wholesome and the single best characterization of both Aya and Harry. In that one scene I liked Harry and Aya more as characters than at any other point in this game. They felt like actual people having a real convo with each other. More of that would be nice

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
if you mean the current route, it won't have alternate endings, there is one more update in August to complete the route.
I think he meant aya general route, it does bring the question if aya is going to have a single ending, or multiple endings overall, and will that also have a good ending? where aya and harry skip town away from luca and laura?

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I think he meant aya general route, it does bring the question if aya is going to have a single ending, or multiple endings overall, and will that also have a good ending? where aya and harry skip town away from luca and laura?
according to the dev about a month ago:
"For the question of Aya's route, it might not be 400k words long like Laura's route, but will it be at least 200k words? Yes. I don't plan to just write something short for her. If it needs to be as long as Laura, then so be it. There will be less endings though. I'm focused mainly on one path for now."

i assume there might be a poll about a good ending, i personally hope for longer route with less endings, it's always better with slower corruption.
dev didn't share what is going to happen with aya after the kiss or if they will escape somewhere else, it's spoilers so it's better that way.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
according to the dev about a month ago:
"For the question of Aya's route, it might not be 400k words long like Laura's route, but will it be at least 200k words? Yes. I don't plan to just write something short for her. If it needs to be as long as Laura, then so be it. There will be less endings though. I'm focused mainly on one path for now."

i assume there might be a poll about a good ending, i personally hope for longer route with less endings, it's always better with slower corruption.
dev didn't share what is going to happen with aya after the kiss or if they will escape somewhere else, it's spoilers so it's better that way.
I personally hope there is more story interaction rather than simply have 20 endings (exaggerating) with minimum interactions since aya will be more of a test to see how good hc can corrupt aya, or at least try to "avoid" aya corruption if there is a good ending for her and harry. I'll take the spoilers by dm since I only played it once and I been riding with the spoilers gang since the beginning of this threat

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
For some reason i didnt get the last sex scene with Aya even though I'm playing all perspectives.

There were some cgi that also didn't-unlock

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Seems very weird. I wonder what Laura's goal was in asking Harry to go on a date with Aya again... What was her plan?
And what was that whole date all about? Strange!
It honestly just hit me

Luca made laura let harry go on a date one last time with aya after corrupting her shit is gonna hit the FAN, watch aya do some really fucked up shit scare harry meanwhile luca does the same thing but to laura and fully corrupts her

Last edited:

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
I think some people weren't paying attention ...
View attachment 2735195
Hey now being a pushover is one thing

Being emotional inept unable to read the room, nor recognize voices of other people or the tone of someone else when they’re clearly not doing something they should be, realize when he’s being played or recognize really anything bro watched a fucking web meeting of luca and Laura banging and didnt suspect a fucking thing or that he’s emotionally torturing aya to point of insanity is another

seriously, I hope whatever luca makes aya do to harry scars him for life after that.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Definitely semi agreed after this shit fr, dude is such a wimp tf
There was genuine hope in the bar scene with Aya. Harry actually became a likeable character. Then after that things went back to the status quo and the dude got hammered like a dumbass

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Aya is actually the best character in this game. She has the better scenes and the better characterization. She's not a complete bitch like Laura and not a complete moron like Harry

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes