VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.9.3] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 716 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
Feels funny that in the commentary the dev says that Harry going after Aya feels out of character and that's why he left out that option, meanwhile in another route he will turn him into a hopeless cuck for his bully, his ex and her mother. Maybe it's not out of character for Harry but for the dev, and his self-insertion is so strong he can't uncuck himself?
AYA deserved much more attention than she got. It started out well for her but in between it got lost.

Reactions: Inkheepurr

NovaBlast@99

Mar 25, 2018
Aaaaahahahaha, why is Harry's personality being butchered like this? When did he become a scaredy cat?! The author has turned his personality into a complete wuss in this route. Give me back the end of abrupt ending Harry!!! Bring him back and take this scared Harry away

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Aaaaahahahaha, why is Harry's personality being butchered like this? When did he become a scaredy cat?! The author has turned his personality into a complete wuss in this route. Give me back the end of abrupt ending Harry!!! Bring him back and take this scared Harry away
he is too scared to lose laura, this route laura seems like the villainess, and she turns harry into her bitch

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Feels funny that in the commentary the dev says that Harry going after Aya feels out of character and that's why he left out that option, meanwhile in another route he will turn him into a hopeless cuck for his bully, his ex and her mother. Maybe it's not out of character for Harry but for the dev, and his self-insertion is so strong he can't uncuck himself?
agreed lmao.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
^ that is exactly it. Looks like they pay different artists for different scenes(cut cost/quicker release), thus the inconsistent art style. For me the scenes/cg end up being a huge hit or miss due to it. This is also why i prefer the devs other game to this instead.
lol i thought i was the only one having this kind of problem with different artstyles. I still have to play the last 2 updates, but Aya storyline looked kinda promising (not a big fan of Laura&Luca' raping Aya, but still).
I kinda like how Laura was a tragic victim in the beginning, a now she became a psychotic bitch :eek: that was an unexpected turn of events!

Garouzar

Nov 27, 2022
here what my suggestion about the game now, we need to have luca to re write his past story.

Luca is not a chad... he is crazy and murderer

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes