VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
What is the new bonus scene about? It says A bigger Family, i haven't been paying attention since i wanna play the game when the new route is finished but since the bonus aren't canon (mostly, some are kind of pausible i think, and the one with the friend is pretty much canon i think)

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
What is the new bonus scene about? It says A bigger Family, i haven't been paying attention since i wanna play the game when the new route is finished but since the bonus aren't canon (mostly, some are kind of pausible i think, and the one with the friend is pretty much canon i think)

Oh, for Aya fans seems the bonus scene #5 will feature Aya. Not just her, but she's in it, having sex, judging from the preview it's from the back. Any angle on Aya's nude bum would be great, given all the comments on it in the story.
Seems like Luca, Laura, and Aya will be 3Ping in the kitchen behind the counter tops. Aya is supposed to be there to baby sit possibly. Instead mostly she just hides Luca's penis in her pussy (sex), along with Laura (also sex), while they all hide from Harry (no sex) who is at the dinning room table. Based off the teaser CG Laura is as slutty as ever at the end of the family route, Aya's seems to be 'less' into it. Aya still takes it though, I'm not sure why. I don't think the reason given in the Idea Vote would bait her, but who cares Aya butt. They are stacked boobs touching boobs with Laura on bottom in triple missionary. Looks to be a very hot scene.

edit: grammer

Last edited:

CyRO5

Nov 23, 2022
V0.9.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess I will share the new update a bit early this time. This is one of my favorite updates for Aya Path so enjoy the game guys.
Thank you very much... can you share the Android version too?sorry if asking a lot.

metagrossrj

Jun 2, 2023
Seems very weird. I wonder what Laura's goal was in asking Harry to go on a date with Aya again... What was her plan?
And what was that whole date all about? Strange!

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
APromiseBestLeftUnkept-0.9.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

gargamel44

May 11, 2023
Feels funny that in the commentary the dev says that Harry going after Aya feels out of character and that's why he left out that option, meanwhile in another route he will turn him into a hopeless cuck for his bully, his ex and her mother. Maybe it's not out of character for Harry but for the dev, and his self-insertion is so strong he can't uncuck himself?

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
btw how come the art is so different from cg to cg? are there multiple different artists working seperately not really caring about what the other artists do?
^ that is exactly it. Looks like they pay different artists for different scenes(cut cost/quicker release), thus the inconsistent art style. For me the scenes/cg end up being a huge hit or miss due to it. This is also why i prefer the devs other game to this instead.

Aegis3150

Mar 16, 2020
btw how come the art is so different from cg to cg? are there multiple different artists working seperately not really caring about what the other artists do?
This, and not sure if it's only me but I don't really enjoy the BGM for Aya's scenes.
I was really impressed with Laura's scenes thanks to not only the CGs but also the BGM is really wild, like, it gives an immersive and intense feeling to the scenes. Don't really feel that same experience with Aya's scene, though. The BGM feel too abrupt and seemingly unfit IMO.
The scenes are still nice but like other 2 replies above me mentioned, the quality fluctuates weirdly at times. I still find it hilarious that Luca's sword looks like a dagger in some scenes and then suddenly turn into mighty Excalibur, slaying th*ts and b*tch*s on others, lol.

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2021
^ that is exactly it. Looks like they pay different artists for different scenes(cut cost/quicker release), thus the inconsistent art style. For me the scenes/cg end up being a huge hit or miss due to it. This is also why i prefer the devs other game to this instead.
yah u said it, some scenes are really weird looking but then every now and then there's a really nice scene. really hit or miss...

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
A Promise Best Left Unkept [v0.9.3] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Win/Linux: v0.9.0 -> v0.9.3 [179 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes