VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Hey now being a pushover is one thing

Being emotional inept unable to read the room, nor recognize voices of other people or the tone of someone else when they’re clearly not doing something they should be, realize when he’s being played or recognize really anything bro watched a fucking web meeting of luca and Laura banging and didnt suspect a fucking thing or that he’s emotionally torturing aya to point of insanity is another

seriously, I hope whatever luca makes aya do to harry scars him for life after that.
Don't forget after he finally has a moment of clarity realizing he's a coward that always runs away instead of using that newfound perspective to handle the situation with Aya and Laura at the club he instead chooses to get black out drunk to fix all his problems :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Requiem1102

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Don't forget after he finally has a moment of clarity realizing he's a coward that always runs away instead of using that newfound perspective to handle the situation with Aya and Laura at the club he instead chooses to get black out drunk to fix all his problems :ROFLMAO:
Can not believe at one point I was a harry apologist

“He’s just too faithful guys! Surely he’ll eventually-“

then aya route hit and I lost any and all Hope immediately now I hate harry as much as laura lol. Only likeable character left is aya

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Can not believe at one point I was a harry apologist

“He’s just too faithful guys! Surely he’ll eventually-“

then aya route hit and I lost any and all Hope immediately now I hate harry as much as laura lol. Only likeable character left is aya
Indeed. Aya, even after Luca, is the most likeable character. I think she has the better motivations and backstory too. Though her split personality is probably right in that Harry isn't worth it and should've left immediately

Reactions: Requiem1102

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Indeed. Aya, even after Luca, is the most likeable character. I think she has the better motivations and backstory too. Though her split personality is probably right in that Harry isn't worth it and should've left immediately
I still am on the side that laura doesnt deserve harry, but at the same time harry doesnt deserve anybody imo

Not at least until he grows a pair (of eyes ears and balls) and realizes

"Shit, I really am fucking stupid as hell" I hope to GOD he acts like how he did in the abrupt ending (minus the part about not understanding laura) and just is paranoid as shit always questioning shit when we get the reciprocation aya route, or how he did during the beginning of the aya route where he had a backbone, all I need is harry finally using his brain for once and fucking over laura and luca PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HGC I NEED IT on a side note though after finishing the update, yesterday I stopped towards when the luca aya scene was finished so I thought the update stopped there was immediately thinking she had been fully corrupted and what was going to happen was that she goes on a date with harry and with the help of luca tricks harry into fucking her, and then luca fully corrupts laura, and then the game gets cut short as luca already has laura and aya all to himself, but dear god poor girl has to suffer more all because of fucking HARRY.

Probably the most pathetic moment for harry in the entire game aside from cuck harry (we dont talk about him) frankly Im never being a harry apologist EVER again, dude deserves everything that happens next, I hope aya blackmails harry into going into one last date with her and then forces him to have sex with her right in front of laura and luca and with the "whatever is done with harry sex wise must be done with luca for the other person rule" laura and luca have sex in front of harry where laura gets fully corrupted and berates harry while aya also insults him for being fucking pathetic and asaninely slow just to get the message across, god man I have new found hatred for harry now

Last edited:

WarmSeeker6

Jun 30, 2023
Can I ask something ?

how can I delete save data ? and how can I fully removing the game ?
I have deleted all game files but when I download it again, the save data still there I think there is a hidden files ?

inye59

May 9, 2020
Can I ask something ?

how can I delete save data ? and how can I fully removing the game ?
I have deleted all game files but when I download it again, the save data still there I think there is a hidden files ?
search the following tree C:\Users\{pc_username}\AppData\Roaming\RenPy you must able to see hidden files if i remember correctly alternative search for %appdata%\RenPy on search in widowns as for mac i haveno idea

Kohan54

Dec 1, 2021
This is an ntr game
Harry has to be stupid and blind
So why is everyone complaing about him
Surely you knew what the mc was going to be like in a ntr game
Yup the moment you see it's NTR + Small dick vs Magic dick you should realize what type of game and plot you're into.

Characters will be oblivious, dumb, blind and won't develop they will regress to fit the plot ( Laura and Harry ) cause if they wouldn't the game would end with breakup after 2 or so updates.

There few exceptions in such games but few and far between.

I had and have no hopes for Ava route so I'm not dissapointed hell the thumbail for a game makes it's pretty clear what's the game about :ROFLMAO:

Could Harry go after Aya sure he could but that would need character development ( once again it almost doesn't exist in such games ) and it's up to writer to decide whatever it will happen or not which most likely doesn't fit his vision or he doesn't want to << Hence " It would be out of character for Harry to go after Aya " instead of developing him author either doesn't want to or just himself isn't interested in telling that story.

Shame cause Aya is overall the only likable character in the story for quite some time already but as I said i had no expectations to begin with.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Aya is actually the best character in this game. She has the better scenes and the better characterization. She's not a complete bitch like Laura and not a complete moron like Harry
I'm not as fond of her, but I fully agree she would be better off free of both of them.

Reactions: paladinfox5

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
On one hand Harry is blindly, deafly, and nearly undyingly firm in is admiration of Laura, I wouldn't call it love per say. On the other hand Aya nearly pushed him away from that thinking, if only for a brief moment. Right until Laura has sex with him turbo slut style, a side of her he doesn't know. In the Laura routes he is more determined to love Laura regardless of the odds, regardless of what's shown to him by Luca and Laura. I'm unsure if that's completely better for Aya as she says she will lose her mind without Harry, but that's clearly up for debate.

I was taken aback when Luca said he loved Harry. Felt like the truth in a strange way. Harry is wrong for leading Aya along, sense he wont follow through with his convections about her, if he has them. His willingly blind unwarranted admiration of Laura led to all this pain, yet why did he forgot why he ran out of that room for Aya during that meeting that day? It's quite rich that he goes home and cries like he's magically the victim of the pain he's caused. He doesn't know the whole truth of the matter, but that statement still stands true based on his own perspective.

When he felt Laura's boobs through her dress that night in the club, he should've know. They were not in a bra, so completely unlike the Laura he knew. That was a one of many massive slaps to the face, with back stroke, that anything he had with Laura as long since been gone, he should've felt it, known it. He ignored every sign, every tell up to that point and beyond, that she was no longer Laura. Laura clearly changed in the bedroom down the taste of her vag, he knows he had nothing to do with that. She had sex with him in a back room of a club, sucked him off in a aquarium, and that's all average good 'ole Laura, apparently. If Harry had one hint of a care about the himself, Aya, or hell even Laura, he would've left the club with Aya firmly in hand, sent a breakup text, more than the Laura deserves really, but there is a order to things, then dived balls deep into Aya.

But it's not that type of story. I can see clearly where the issues with agency comes in, Harry sees what we see, we see what he sees then some, but he just goes with the flow straight off a cliff, seemly aiming for it. He holds a highly mentally demanding job, so he's not mentally challenged, so why ignore everything? Harry is written as a good, kind hearted man, but he is anything but good man, he ignores that not Laura is clearly manipulating him to hurt Aya. What gets me the most, if he thinks Aya is getting subsumed by Luca, just like his ex, why not tell Aya about the video Luca gave him? Warn her? He knows it's her. Isn't he her friend at the very least? No instead he begins to think about the clearly having more sex than him turbo slut, that told him to break it off with Aya in the most painful way possible. He must hate Aya's very existence, the breath she draws in. If Harry was spineless and had ran away, it would've been better. Pushover? Spineless? Those titles imply some level of victimhood, not titles I'd give to him, his actions are willful, with purpose. Instead he dons the mantle of Antagonist.

It's frustrating while that's part of the genre, this is frustrating in a bad way. It's so bad, that the image of Harry's character up till now is completely destroyed. It's arguably OOC levels of writing. Is this Harry? The man harbors hate for everyone in the story. This makes him nearly worse than Luca. Which fits nothing, Not Aya's intuition about him, not any character's description of him. Am I wrong in thinking this isn't Harry? What he's done is far from someone who could be described by anyone as good.

I didn't write much meaningful feedback the past few updates, so I put this together. I think it's constructive, mostly. Aya's character is as screwed up as I thought, maybe more so. She didn't get to make her move and there is still another update to the route left. Maybe it will get crazy(crazier). I have no idea what Harry's character is anymore, maybe that's by intent, but I wonder. Because of that I can't say I'm enjoying the route as much as I was before.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
On one hand Harry is blindly, deafly, and nearly undyingly firm in is admiration of Laura, I wouldn't call it love per say. On the other hand Aya nearly pushed him away from that thinking, if only for a brief moment. Right until Laura has sex with him turbo slut style, a side of her he doesn't know. In the Laura routes he is more determined to love Laura regardless of the odds, regardless of what's shown to him by Luca and Laura. I'm unsure if that's completely better for Aya as she says she will lose her mind without Harry, but that's clearly up for debate.

I was taken aback when Luca said he loved Harry. Felt like the truth in a strange way. Harry is wrong for leading Aya along, sense he wont follow through with his convections about her, if he has them. His willingly blind unwarranted admiration of Laura led to all this pain, yet why did he forgot why he ran out of that room for Aya during that meeting that day? It's quite rich that he goes home and cries like he's magically the victim of the pain he's caused. He doesn't know the whole truth of the matter, but that statement still stands true based on his own perspective.

When he felt Laura's boobs through her dress that night in the club, he should've know. They were not in a bra, so completely unlike the Laura he knew. That was a one of many massive slaps to the face, with back stroke, that anything he had with Laura as long since been gone, he should've felt it, known it. He ignored every sign, every tell up to that point and beyond, that she was no longer Laura. Laura clearly changed in the bedroom down the taste of her vag, he knows he had nothing to do with that. She had sex with him in a back room of a club, sucked him off in a aquarium, and that's all average good 'ole Laura, apparently. If Harry had one hint of a care about the himself, Aya, or hell even Laura, he would've left the club with Aya firmly in hand, sent a breakup text, more than the Laura deserves really, but there is a order to things, then dived balls deep into Aya.

But it's not that type of story. I can see clearly where the issues with agency comes in, Harry sees what we see, we see what he sees then some, but he just goes with the flow straight off a cliff, seemly aiming for it. He holds a highly mentally demanding job, so he's not mentally challenged, so why ignore everything? Harry is written as a good, kind hearted man, but he is anything but good man, he ignores that not Laura is clearly manipulating him to hurt Aya. What gets me the most, if he thinks Aya is getting subsumed by Luca, just like his ex, why not tell Aya about the video Luca gave him? Warn her? He knows it's her. Isn't he her friend at the very least? No instead he begins to think about the clearly having more sex than him turbo slut, that told him to break it off with Aya in the most painful way possible. He must hate Aya's very existence, the breath she draws in. If Harry was spineless and had ran away, it would've been better. Pushover? Spineless? Those titles imply some level of victimhood, not titles I'd give to him, his actions are willful, with purpose. Instead he dons the mantle of Antagonist.

It's frustrating while that's part of the genre, this is frustrating in a bad way. It's so bad, that the image of Harry's character up till now is completely destroyed. It's arguably OOC levels of writing. Is this Harry? The man harbors hate for everyone in the story. This makes him nearly worse than Luca. Which fits nothing, Not Aya's intuition about him, not any character's description of him. Am I wrong in thinking this isn't Harry? What he's done is far from someone who could be described by anyone as good.

I didn't write much meaningful feedback the past few updates, so I put this together. I think it's constructive, mostly. Aya's character is as screwed up as I thought, maybe more so. She didn't get to make her move and there is still another update to the route left. Maybe it will get crazy(crazier). I have no idea what Harry's character is anymore, maybe that's by intent, but I wonder. Because of that I can't say I'm enjoying the route as much as I was before.
Bro got on and wrote a whole thesis on why harry is a bitch keep cooking fr, on that note I honestly think something definitely feels off about harry luca said back in highschool bro never bended to threat that someone like him should run at the first sight of a fist, and yet he never did however instead of standing up for literally anyone not laura, not aya not even himself, he probably regressed, hell at least with cuck ending harry he attempted to get help to save Laura, here? He willingly ignores everyone and thinks its all fine, what a dick

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes