VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Necronomicon82

Apr 1, 2020
If you're not going to share games on a game sharing site then fuck off, Honestly all the trash like you who only talk about how "great games are" and don't share anything should be banned, you're literally scum.
As I said in my post I've shared this game before. Twice in fact. What about you? Seem to me like you're some entitled kid who just parasite off others generosity. Or like I said earlier, angry because of all that sand in your vagina. Gotta be careful when you go at the beach my dude.

Echidna SIMP

Dec 25, 2022
If you're not going to share games on a game sharing site then fuck off, Honestly all the trash like you who only talk about how "great games are" and don't share anything should be banned, you're literally scum.
Your logic is quite fucked up buddy. I don't think this is site just to share games. Otherwise there would not be thousands of comments just below this game. Pretty sure everyone has right to comment here their thoughts/feelings about game. It seems like you are just pissed that you can't play this new update for free tbh.

I am also waiting for someone to share new update honestly. I am waiting for this game to be on steam so I can make 1 time purchase since I don't ever pay through Patreon. Let's be fair, paying money monthly for some amateur game is too much for someone who just casually play without simping. And the game is still not payable on steam...But still saying to someone who is paying monthly on Patreon to fuck off and that he should be banned just because he doesn't want to share this game is quite inappropriate. Just wait patiently for kind soul who will share new update, like most of us. And don't be rude.

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
How with them small ass titties
They are not small! They are her "above than average breasts" :ROFLMAO:
I love the tsurupettan jokes so much! Aya gets intimidated by Laura's giga tittis, starts calling her boobs 'bigger-than-average', it's too good. Tells us more about Aya and adds comic relief too, it's two fold goodness. I can come to agree with very little that Luca says, but he's right when he describes her boobs as 'sexy as fuck.'

In the first bar scene she's pressured into answering a drink or truth question about her three sizes. Aya says she's 89-58-91, that's packing plenty of weight in her bra, and a particularly large squeezable butt. I wonder if HC will give us Laura's three sizes, if I didn't miss them somewhere. Since the artwork shows both Laura and Aya at nearly the same size, it'd be nice to know the size of those tittis that has Aya doubting her breasts.

3_size.png

Yes I'm happy now. I mean there's room for improvement, with the update potentially coming soon.

Oh another thing before I forget in the new bonus scene Aya has shimapan on, completely nuts! Almost as much as Aya is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also where are her thigh highs?!

Reactions: paladinfox5

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I hope Aya will be very hard to corrupt.
yep this makes the breaking hotter especilly if harry/aya have a WORKING RELATIONSHIP!! build up and are actally happy together without 10.000 coincidences or some dumb cheating from harry

a good build up ,happy relationship,harder to corrupt = makes the ntr and the breaking point/downfall of aya even hotter and more hurtful for harry:( :oops:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
It's like people forgot Aya is mentally ill. Anytime she may start seeing her despised father in Harry and seek to destroy him.
Or she will go bonkers because Harry will spend some time with another girl.
And from Harry perspective, How can he trust a schizo ? After years under care and meds, and you wouldn't still fully trust her. Can you feel betrayed because psycho does what psycho would?

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
It's like people forgot Aya is mentally ill. Anytime she may start seeing her despised father in Harry and seek to destroy him.
Or she will go bonkers because Harry will spend some time with another girl.
And from Harry perspective, How can he trust a schizo ? After years under care and meds, and you wouldn't still fully trust her. Can you feel betrayed because psycho does what psycho would?
Pure udder nonsense, my guy. You see no one ever said sticking your dick in crazy is a bad idea. Truly everyone will happy, she'll meet your parents, and grand parents, in less than 32 hours, comes with built-in anti-cheat or else, for you both. Nothing to worry about apart from the names of your children, that you WILL have with her.
crazy face.png
See? Everything is fiiinne.

(Love Aya's character writing and design.)

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes