VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Roch775

Jun 4, 2017
Will there be update this month or will the other game (Ntr'd by clumsyness) be updated instead?

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Just a small question... or several :LOL:
1. What is the "Meaningful" poll? What are the vote-able options? (Share the post or tell) :unsure:
2. CG Preview 23 (share it):unsure:
3. What are the choices to pick for Bonus Scene 7?:unsure:
and last
4. Bonus scene 6 anyone? ;) Hehe

Thanks in advance for the replies. :giggle:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Guys, I'm bad at English, can you help me understand Aya's ending? She marries Harry but still fucks Luca and Laura?
She probably just forces Luca to break Laura for her own amusement (she destroyed his business and controls his gang, basically putting a gun to his head).
Though your version is also possible - this part is open to interpretation.

Reactions: Roxrite

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Harry's gotta have a learning disability, seriously lmao. Was this man dropped on his head as a baby?

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
Can someone tell me if this VN also has only NTR or bad endings for MC just like 'The Edge Of' from Hangover cat or is there more variety here? I don't mind spoilers so feel free to spoil me. I see this VN also has female protagonist tag,does a FMC have a lengthy playable time in this as well?

Last edited:

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Can someone tell me if this VN also has only NTR or bad endings for MC just like 'The Edge Of' from Hangover cat or is there more variety here?
more variety, more than 10 endings some good and some bad.
ntr is unavoidable
there are more than 1 heroines, they all get shown their perspective
if you choose all perspectives when you start, or you can play the game just from mc perspective.
i think they have most of the screen time but you only make choices(which determine which route you are in) from the mc- Harry's perspective so Harry's persective is also unavoidable.

Last edited:

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
more variety, more than 10 ending some good and some bad.
ntr is unavoidable
the are more than 1 heroine, they all get shown their perspective if you choose all perspectives when you start or you can play the game just from mc perspective.
i think they have most of the screen time but you only make choices from the mc- Harry's perspective so Harry's persective is also unavoidable.
Whoa,I didn't realise this VN was that big compared to the previous one.I love unavoidable NTR,but i also usually enjoy NTR VN's that have variety in their endings - like MC broken,humiliated,just moves on or takes revenge,successfully retains his woman,opening relationship with netorase etc.

I will pick this up now.I was putting this off till now because i thought it might be more of the same as previous one.Thanks for the info.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Sure, we see Harry suffer because of his actions (or lack thereof). But it's great to see Laura suffering as a consequence of her actions too.
...is it bad that I feel the appeal of NTR is not reay the sex? Like, it feels like it is less the sex and more 'Harry/MC must SUFFER' because THAT is from where you get the kick. Then again, while I can get that...

I rather prefer when everyone ends up suffering as a result. Yeah, I want them all, including Luca, to suffer and eventually fall in abject despair. Why should only one fall and break?

The point?

None, they thought they could have the cake and the cookie and missed that...as long as life fades...

There are no winners. Only losers.

...well, that was edgy and awful.

TBH I might give this a look when it is finished.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
...is it bad that I feel the appeal of NTR is not reay the sex? Like, it feels like it is less the sex and more 'Harry/MC must SUFFER' because THAT is from where you get the kick. Then again, while I can get that...

I rather prefer when everyone ends up suffering as a result. Yeah, I want them all, including Luca, to suffer and eventually fall in abject despair. Why should only one fall and break?

The point?

None, they thought they could have the cake and the cookie and missed that...as long as life fades...

There are no winners. Only losers.

...well, that was edgy and awful.

TBH I might give this a look when it is finished.
For some the thrill comes from sex,cheating instead of just betrayal.Not everything has to be suffering but then again that's the beauty of multiple choices and endings. We can have different winners or losers or see everyone suffer.

Reactions: Chinel and ZUBiDAM

Chinel

May 26, 2019
For some the thrill comes from sex,cheating instead of just betrayal.Not everything has to be suffering but then again that's the beauty of multiple choices and endings. We can have different winners or losers or see everyone suffer.
Me: I want everyone suffering. Including Luca.
Dev, give us the ending.
Luca goes after Aya because Harry got too close of her. Then he goes to another and he tagalongs.
Girl kills Harry. Luca goes crazy.

Laura also goes crazy.
Aya...depends.

Conclusion.
Luca...what is your obsession with Harry? Seriously, it is as if you can't be happy with him, then he won't with anyone.

Last edited:

Chinel

May 26, 2019
The obssesion Luca has with Hary seems like a twisted secret romance to me. Imagine that Luca confess to Haryy and live together ahahah
It definitely feels like a twisted Japanese BL(boy love) story plot to me.
Considering how Harry can't act accordingly when his own gf asks him to fuck her rougher...I need to say that Luca has reaaaaallly strange tastes in men. Seriously Harry, I would defintely slap on the face and point straight on, then ask him to go to the psychologist or a psychiatrist because he must have a cerebral issue with his naivety and blatant inability to abide to what his gf asks of him on their bed.

Aside the rest. Still I can't hate him because...it is the writing...so for me he is still good because he is just written this way, can't say I find it 'good writing'. Still I am amazed at how this game proves how everyone is obsessed. Hell Luca...

Luca is straaaange, he is an insane mfer who couldn't drop Harry from his head after all those years. But somehow it makes sense.

He wanna make Harry not believe in true love and be like him, then propose that maybe two men could find true love? That ending had him being too...homo...gods Luca...Madness, but hey...we HAVE Harry in this story, the guy EVERYONE IS OBSESSED FOR. The only breath of life and light in their lives I think.

I swear, it seems like Laura CANNOT stop her ass for two seconds without thinking about 'protecting' Harry and then going crazy...Aya cannot stop stalking him for whatever reason...and goes crazy 'HE IS MIIIIIINE FOREVEEEEER' like Laura.

Geee...I wonder if he has some 'Love Smell' shit that drive those people insane.

Regardless? So far this game...is an NTR but...dunno. Why write it like this? At a point it doesn't feel like a NTR really, just a tale of a some mentally ill guy being chased/tormented by crazy insane mfers who cannot stop being obsessed/in love with him. Maybe would it be service for the sake a good writing if you made Harry a person and not some doll every sicko in this game cannot stop thinking about or have as 'goal' in their whole lives. Maybe he knows everything actually and pretends to not know, to downright pretend he doesn't know...because he doesn't wanna admit he is ALSO INSANE. He knows he is some twisted centerpiece in this whole insanity and maybe his last objective is to also make Luca fall for him...he doesn't care as long as everyone is batshit insane for him.

But that is me tbh, I don't think a writer should be tied to the tropes of a certain genre, he/she should be free to do their holy work and grace the world with novelty.

Anyway, yeah. Harry is vulnerable, has mental issues, and that somehow made all those mfers insane for him. Madness.

Utter madness.

As such? For me any ending in which Harry leaves...is an ending in which he gets three stalkers after him. Like in a manhunt. Poor bastard.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
I find it funny how the complaint is still that Harry is unrealistically naive but none even mentions how his character gets bent over in last update. In family route he refuses to cheat in accounting but now he outright steals company money, is fine with guns, murder and framing Laura. Doesn't ask why Laura cheated, just moves on when she disappears.

Or the stupid precedences that are being set. Luca always had magic dick but it was more than just fucking that made Laura break. Now he just fucks her so well she forgets her name, why he couldn't do that to begin with ? Or how Aya can make Luca and Laura disappear, why she doesn't do that in all endings? Why not act earlier when she learned Laura is cheating on Harry? She even breaks the 4th wall and tells us she will win in all endings.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
I find it funny how the complaint is still that Harry is unrealistically naive but none even mentions how his character gets bent over in last update. In family route he refuses to cheat in accounting but now he outright steals company money, is fine with guns, murder and framing Laura. Doesn't ask why Laura cheated, just moves on when she disappears.
The part that makes me think he is insane is this.
Guy can pull off all that crap, but won't ever notice someone fucking right next to him? Well, okay...but that is the writing.
Or the stupid precedences that are being set. Luca always had magic dick but it was more than just fucking that made Laura break. Now he just fucks her so well she forgets her name, why he couldn't do that to begin with ? Or how Aya can make Luca and Laura disappear, why she doesn't do that in all endings? Why not act earlier when she learned Laura is cheating on Harry? She even breaks the 4th wall and tells us she will win in all endings.
Honestly Aya...and ultimately Laura as Luca are all...psychotic pieces of shit really.

Aya can see that Harry could USE the truth of the facts, but she is not willing to tell him, if she told him straight on, right, he might be offended, but well, show the evidence.

Done, she might need to wait some time before doing her little 'Harry Takeover', but it could work. Problem?

That kills what she, and ultimately Laura, actually value in Harry, the assumption of his "purity". Without that, they (including Luca) just don't care. That also comes on why ultimately...everyone in a NTR is either a coward, or a psycho, or a mentally ill bastard. They are all horrible people who wanna make others as horrible as them.

The thing is when they find someone who becomes so horrible that actually might harm them.

I don't think it will be Harry...then again it depends.

An ending in which he kills them all is not exactly a good ending...

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
The part that makes me think he is insane is this.
Guy can pull off all that crap, but won't ever notice someone fucking right next to him? Well, okay...but that is the writing.
Didn't the same think happen with The Edge Of VN?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like author just wants to write it that way for the NTR effect. Sadly,it looks like nothing will happen in this VN if everyone behaved logically.So for the sake of NTR,we just have to put up with weird behavior of all the characters here i guess.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes