VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Probably Aya's route, or at least I wish Aya's full route is comolete and fully implemented in version 1.0. Iirc ver 1.0 can be accessed through pateron for $15.
No, 1.0 should give us a Good Ending of the Laura route. Aya's route would be in the DLC.
As far as I know at least.

nikoxmalus

Dec 10, 2020
No, 1.0 should give us a Good Ending of the Laura route. Aya's route would be in the DLC.
As far as I know at least.
Well, that sucks. I've been waiting for more Aya content. Guess we'll have to wait. Btw has anybody shared bonus scene 6?

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
Hey :) to those who've played the most recent update is Aya's route done? Or at least somewhat complete? Also what are the current endings where Laura ends up with Luca?

EVManstein

Aug 29, 2021
Hey :) to those who've played the most recent update is Aya's route done? Or at least somewhat complete? Also what are the current endings where Laura ends up with Luca?
Aya's route is finished. the game has 10 endings, 5 good endings and 5 bad ones (it doesn't have the real one yet). "the good endings are wonderful indeed", (to release the good ones you have to finish the aya's route).

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Aya's route is finished. the game has 10 endings, 5 good endings and 5 bad ones (it doesn't have the real one yet). "the good endings are wonderful indeed", (to release the good ones you have to finish the aya's route).
Aya's route is NOT finished. Hasnt even started.
Aya's PATH in Laura's route is finished.

Reactions: abirvg

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Hm...is there any description of those endings?

Also...when I think a bit about it...perhaps Luca taking Aya and Laura away is not that bad. I remember a phrase that says 'evil begets evil'. When you see Laura and Aya at their worst and get that is what they actually are...

They do deserve Luca. He is as a horrible as them (hate Harry if you want. Luca and those girls are ultimately worse. He is a rapist and Laura + Aya end up complicits in it, there is no redemption for them at my eyes since one basically works to get the other raped) and if Harry thinks a little, he might just give 'thank God' and just try to ensure Luca can't really track him down (because that is the eventual issue, it isn't even the fact those girls are utter disgusting coward pieces of shit, but that Luca for some reason looks to Harry and thinks 'Mommy'. Seriously, he might wanna breastfeed on him or smth or make him take care of him like a mother, since he has such a hate against him).

...and...well, corruption takes a more pure form, like Anakin's corruption. Harry leaves this ready to live on, but not trusting love or women at all, which honestly considering the place and the world...there is no reason for him to actually trust those, finally becoming smart. So he becomes corrupted by contempt and hate, which while might make him bitter...it might allow him to survive and maybe thrive better.

Get out of that without those...toxic pieces of shit, but not without some bitterness (which is expected) that might make him less of a spineless indecisive guy. As for humiliation stuff?

Honestly being tied or having anything with two untrustworthy, backstabbing bitches is far more stupid than anything. Would be fun if Luca or they try to humiliate him with that and he goes.

Harry: Okay, yada, yada, I know, you love his cock, you are predictable and boring at this point, now can you stop being a mindless parroting drone and do your 'job'? I think your 'Master' might have a task more suited to your...actual qualifications. Nonetheless stay away please. You disgust me.

Reactions: Llawless

nikoxmalus

Dec 10, 2020

Also...when I think a bit about it...perhaps Luca taking Aya and Laura away is not that bad. I remember a phrase that says 'evil begets evil'. When you see Laura and Aya at their worst and get that is what they actually are...

They do deserve Luca. He is as a horrible as them (hate Harry if you want. Luca and those girls are ultimately worse. He is a rapist and Laura + Aya end up complicits in it, there is no redemption for them at my eyes since one basically works to get the other raped) and if Harry thinks a little, he might just give 'thank God' and just try to ensure Luca can't really track him down (because that is the eventual issue, it isn't even the fact those girls are utter disgusting coward pieces of shit, but that Luca for some reason looks to Harry and thinks 'Mommy'. Seriously, he might wanna breastfeed on him or smth or make him take care of him like a mother, since he has such a hate against him).

...and...well, corruption takes a more pure form, like Anakin's corruption. Harry leaves this ready to live on, but not trusting love or women at all, which honestly considering the place and the world...there is no reason for him to actually trust those, finally becoming smart. So he becomes corrupted by contempt and hate, which while might make him bitter...it might allow him to survive and maybe thrive better.

Get out of that without those...toxic pieces of shit, but not without some bitterness (which is expected) that might make him less of a spineless indecisive guy. As for humiliation stuff?

Honestly being tied or having anything with two untrustworthy, backstabbing bitches is far more stupid than anything. Would be fun if Luca or they try to humiliate him with that and he goes.

Harry: Okay, yada, yada, I know, you love his cock, you are predictable and boring at this point, now can you stop being a mindless parroting drone and do your 'job'? I think your 'Master' might have a task more suited to your...actual qualifications. Nonetheless stay away please. You disgust me.
This is why we pray for a Luca route, cuz from what I've seen it seems that Luca is thirsty for some Harryussy.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Chinel

Chinel

May 26, 2019
This is why we pray for a Luca route, cuz from what I've seen it seems that Luca is thirsty for some Harryussy.
The tale of Oedipus. A traumatized man wanna fuck his mother. And Luca sees Harry and thinks 'Mommy'.

Would be fun if from all the routes...the actual one is Harry dating a BBG (Big Black Guy) or Luca's boss because he discovered himself to be bi.

Then Luca keeps chewing a piece of leather on the corner annoyed that he can't fuck Harry ("WHY HE FUCKS THEM AND NOT ME!? SLUTTY BASTARD!"), and dressing Laura, Aya and Maya as 'Harry' isn't working. While Laura is chewing another piece of leather thinking about gender reassignment ("I DESERVE TWO BOYS! TWO BOYS! GIMME IT!")

Aya is testing if she can look like a tomboy ("I just need to cut my hair shorter and hit thr gym! Yes!)

Maya is wondering why she is in the middle of those crazy assholes and just wanna go home ("You are all crazy! Leave Harry alone! He won't fuck you all together! And let me go home! I don't know why am I even here!")

Sandra is dialing to the mental institution so they all can be taken there for treatment ("Harry needed nothing to drive them mad beyond existing...better carry them out!")

pt123

Oct 21, 2018
Question about male route only - if game has built in flowchart or remember my choices or i need to remember the same choices in all routes to see the same content?

• Sad
Reactions: Xeikatsu

Xeikatsu

Dec 6, 2022

How about creating a fanfic? I'd like to read how your fanfic will middle finger those 3 bitches :LOL:
Aside that
just think about it... its the feeling and attachment you had is the painfull... and it Months to move on your monochrome world and yrs to trully find what heals you up... and if a new girl is the 1 to comfort you... fell in love again..insert:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Chinel

Chinel

May 26, 2019
How about creating a fanfic? I'd like to read how your fanfic will middle finger those 3 bitches :LOL:
I am well...writing one.
It isn't about this game, but this world will appear there eventually, more as a omake.
If you wish to know more, I can send you a link in private, and give a rough outline on what I have planned.

Reactions: Xeikatsu

MARS.

Jun 4, 2017
i almost forgot about this game, cant believe the updates already gotten this far lol. also any links for bonus 6 scenes capt ?

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Aya's route is NOT finished. Hasnt even started.
Aya's PATH in Laura's route is finished.
Man, just got back to this game after what feels like... 6 months to a year, and Aya's content did look fairly sparse in the gallery. And her route still hasn't started properly, just her path within Laura's route?

Guess I'll be back in another 6 months to a year lmao.

*bonus content was really good, I am assuming those are ideas that patreons came up with and HC should take note that shit's good food and crap on it less in commentary.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes