VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Chinel

May 26, 2019
You know honestly this new ending got me questioning
So if harry apologized to luca and begged him to stop saying he was right about how the world works would luca actually forgive him? Considering luca said he was willing to share it makes me think had Harry abandoned all morals and threw caution to the wind he maybe could of had some twisted “friendship” with luca if you even wanna call it that, either that or luca makes harry his bitch which I mean lol lmao.
Impression I have is that he would be happy to do so.
It would be the greatest realization for him, the one who believes in love seeing it was all a lie and considering him to be right, for him that means that 'weak Harry' dies so 'Strong Harry' can be born and be his right hand or something.

Luca: Finally! You accepted the TRUTH! Now come! There is a lot for you to learn, Harry! Come with me!

Think, I believe Luca believed in love for a point and...came to eventually believe it was false since he never saw it directed at him. So for him that proves his point that love doesn't exist and the one who believed in it no longer does.

That is his greatest wish. I think he might see himself as a 'teacher' for Harry in a twisted manner.

Luca: Need to make him see what this world is, he is a sheep, weak, blinded!

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I can litterly taste the happy ending with aya next game so SWEETTTTT

luca will have a hard time to corrupt her
the happy ending where she happily sucks Lucas cock and harry is in the cuck chair.

we don't know if there will be a good ending for part 2, but I'm sure there will be a route where we see aya fall, perhaps even together with Laura or even maya will appear

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Damn i really like aya
I hope we have more romantic moment (less ntr) she is really lovely and cute and always side of Harry
Which ending good for you guys i perfer harem mc and killing that mf
I prefer romantic build up moonloght dates aya and harry be happy and than luca will prob corrupt her :(:eek::eek::oops:

Reactions: ssgssnatsu

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Am I the only one that wished for Aya to be corrupted in the next game? Seems more fitting, since in this game Aya has been the girl whose route can be considered good endings.
but she can only be corrupted if aya and harry are happy and in a relationship which requires build up and a small time of happyness for aya (which she deserves )

and until now the dev is more of the typical standart ntr/or his other game some weird humor ntr so until now he is not that good with realism or build up a romantic relationship so we will see how aya harry plays out it could be huge step up because aya has so much potential with slow burn ntr with ACTUALLY realistic BUILD UP and romantic which makes the ntr more hurtful (because the player actually has a connection with the cheracter and can feel the pain)

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Because as a genre is has quite a few haters. Personally I am just as bored with the same big dick shota + mother + 2 sisters genre that's copy-pasted as well. They are similar in how much potential they are wasting. Both betrayal (ntr) and incest are juicy subjects that can make for really interesting stories. But most devs ignore that and just make the same game.
Oh, I know. NTR made them feel bad and now they need to let everyone know.
Sounds a lot like western games and incest harems.
Eh. I just take it as it goes. The genre itself is likely enough for me to like it (unless it's basically a scene finder). And if it's better than what I thought, it's a welcome surprise. Plus I'm not paying for this stuff so I can't be too upset about it either.
I think it's more so they're frankly not creative enough to make something interesting and if they are ignoring it, it's not consciously. They see what's popular and it's easy money. NTR is a bit of a trending fetish afterall.
There are plenty of manga and webnovels that deal with cheating in more interesting ways but hentai always sticks to same scenes, same story, same ending.
I've already said my thoughts on that matter in my last post so I don't think we need to stay on that topic any longer since I'm sure we agree to disagree.
I'm only really familiar with douj, so if you've got any good recs outside of that, let me know.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Aya Route? I feel more despair for Harry is what it is coming...she is his shield and she won't be any longer.

Oh well.

The ending I want is one where those two are corrupted but full 'I LOVE HARRY' in that insane obsession of theirs while Luca is being oddly homo with him.

Then a really spiteful asshole wanting revenge for a grievance that either Luca or Aya did kills or helps Harry to kill himself while or after revealing everything they did on his back with evidence solely to spite at them in an really evil 'Revenge by Proxy'. Then they all break due to it and said asshole comes to rub on their faces and laugh at their despair.

"Now! Now this is the TRUE ENDING of this history! One with no victors! Only despair and pain! Let us share this wonderful liquor and...watch as the world grows bleaker than it ever was...after all...isn't this the truth of everything...(Either Luca or Aya)?"

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
Aya Route? I feel more despair for Harry is what it is coming...she is his shield and she won't be any longer.

Oh well.

The ending I want is one where those two are corrupted but full 'I LOVE HARRY' in that insane obsession of theirs while Luca is being oddly homo with him.

Then a really spiteful asshole wanting revenge for a grievance that either Luca or Aya did kills or helps Harry to kill himself while or after revealing everything they did on his back with evidence solely to spite at them in an really evil 'Revenge by Proxy'. Then they all break due to it and said asshole comes to rub on their faces and laugh at their despair.

"Now! Now this is the TRUE ENDING of this history! One with no victors! Only despair and pain! Let us share this wonderful liquor and...watch as the world grows bleaker than it ever was...after all...isn't this the truth of everything...(Either Luca or Aya)?"

xmagic

Jul 27, 2018
guys, this Aya DLC thing is really confirmed by the dev? also, is the game really finished now, just waiting for this DLC? I got a bit lost reading the previous posts.

Prinplup

Aug 6, 2016
Walkthrough, with specified load/save points, extracted from the game guide. I processed it very lightly but it should be fairly clear what endings each set of choices corresponds to

Note that you must finish the aya route (listed first for this reason) to unlock her other available routes

Last edited:

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Yes, the Laura path is finished, and now the developer starts with the "Aya" path.
The Aya path hasn't even started yet? I thought this was the full release? I dont understand why you would do a steam release if the game isn't finished. So they Aya part was just a DLC the entire time and she wasnt meant to have an actual route?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes