VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

uniqqsername

Nov 11, 2018
I haven't played the game yet, but tell me, is there a route where Luca gets both of them? or are there only individual routes or is it not complete yet?
He has a 3way with them twice in the Aya ending.
And Harry eats a creampie out of Laura in the "good" ending. This dev hates good endings clearly lmfao

Chinel

May 26, 2019
And us who enjoy this kink hate them as well.

The only good ending is Laura and Aya making the pathetic Harry kill himself, and he fails, of course, because he's a useless piece of shit.
Nah.
Instead he dies thanks to entirely unrelated matter.
Then Luca as well, because he is a crybaby.

Then they are left alone to hate each other because well, they need targets and each other to blame.

nikoxmalus

Dec 10, 2020
And us who enjoy this kink hate them as well.

The only good ending is Laura and Aya making the pathetic Harry kill himself, and he fails, of course, because he's a useless piece of shit.
True, I like happy endings in VNs, but if it's a VN with NTR as a theme you shouldn't really hope for a happy ending. The satisfaction you get from reading these mostly comes from the suffering of the MC.

That being said, I still hope for a Lucussy ending.

VNProtagonist

May 14, 2017
Ntr practically means cheating/romantic betrayal and humans have been writing interesting stories with that element for millennia. Illiad had ntr in it. It's the obsession with the exact same tired tropes from the japanese stories that makes it boring.
I think the problem is people are setting their expectations too high. For doujin, it's always been art first; story second. Most of these creators are primarily artists who also happened to need to write a story. Not to mention page count limitations and deadlines as well. It's unreasonable to expect diamonds from people who aren't trained writers. In an hours long game or VN though? There better be a captivating story if we're expected to spend that much time on them. Also, people love their tropes! Sometimes people want to see a specific thing and I don't think there's anything wrong with that.

That being said, I find it funny how NTR always gets pointed at for having tired tropes when every genre is guilty of it.

Reactions: jaden000

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
True, I like happy endings in VNs, but if it's a VN with NTR as a theme you shouldn't really hope for a happy ending. The satisfaction you get from reading these mostly comes from the suffering of the MC.

That being said, I still hope for a Lucussy ending.
I'd argue that the existence of a happy ending only heightens the pleasure of NTR, because you're actively making a choice NOT to make the right choices even thought they're there.

So I'd be really disappointed if there's no truly happy ending in this game. From what I've played so far I guess the Hero ending where Laura sacrifices herself for the MC is the closest I've seen to a "Good Ending" from what I've played so far.

Sep 27, 2023
Can someone tell me EXACTLY how to get this ending?

apblu.png

I assume this is good ending with aya, but I can't reach it. I always get regular good ending with wedding. I think I did everything right:
1. Spent time with Aya when I could (lunch/cinema/hugged her) <- needed to reach Aya's versions of the endings
2. Was suspicious of Laura every time
3. Didn't trust Laura and understood her (main choices for the good ending)
3. Didn't go after Aya after the proposal, stayed with Laura (to not start Aya's ending)

And yet I can't get it, I only get wedding scene. Really sucks you can't just select Aya's variants of the endings in the ending select, really big mistake by the author for his 1.0.0 version of the game.

theblasbla

Feb 2, 2018
NTR does not require the sex to occur in the same room, that may be in this one game and the game is worse for it but it's still absent from most NTR games. NTR requires nothing other than a woman to cheat on her love interest.

Harem games on the other hand ACTUALLY require nearly ALL men in the game other than MC to be undesirable to every woman which is very difficult to justify in a nonstupid way. They can be evil, gay, a family member, already happily married, have a weird neurosis about sex, or just be impotent which is silly if it's literally every dude. You can also have there be almost no men in the roster of main characters which is my biggest complaint about The Last Sovereign which is one of the few harem games that actually manages to justify the harem situation adequately.
My favorite harem justification is the one where most other men are away fighting a space war and your bubble city is stuck in a pseudo-time loop so you have all the time in the world to fuck the married women and groom your students.

Reactions: abirvg

bluewolfzer

Jun 18, 2022
Anyway I can reset the gallery unlocks in the game? I wanna start a fresh playthrough and track my progress properly since the game is fully released now

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
That being said, I find it funny how NTR always gets pointed at for having tired tropes when every genre is guilty of it.
Because as a genre is has quite a few haters. Personally I am just as bored with the same big dick shota + mother + 2 sisters genre that's copy-pasted as well. They are similar in how much potential they are wasting. Both betrayal (ntr) and incest are juicy subjects that can make for really interesting stories. But most devs ignore that and just make the same game.

There are plenty of manga and webnovels that deal with cheating in more interesting ways but hentai always sticks to same scenes, same story, same ending.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Can someone tell me EXACTLY how to get this ending?

View attachment 2981568

I assume this is good ending with aya, but I can't reach it. I always get regular good ending with wedding. I think I did everything right:
1. Spent time with Aya when I could (lunch/cinema/hugged her) <- needed to reach Aya's versions of the endings
2. Was suspicious of Laura every time
3. Didn't trust Laura and understood her (main choices for the good ending)
3. Didn't go after Aya after the proposal, stayed with Laura (to not start Aya's ending)

And yet I can't get it, I only get wedding scene. Really sucks you can't just select Aya's variants of the endings in the ending select, really big mistake by the author for his 1.0.0 version of the game.
you can select the aya varients of the ending but you need to complete the aya route/path for them to appear, and then you can start at any of the aya alternative endings for the various routes in ending selection.

Reactions: sergyo_ml
Sep 27, 2023
you can select the aya varients of the ending but you need to complete the aya route/path for them to appear, and then you can start at any of the aya alternative endings for the various routes in ending selection.
That's true, didn't know that thanks. Weird design choice, but it is what it is. Bless "skip" button in VNs lol.

BluexRexy

Jul 17, 2022
The story involving Laura (the girlfriend) is finished, Aya (co-worker) will be finished later in DLC perhaps. "At the moment there is already an Aya route but it is not her corruption route, the game has more than 10 endings and about half are good, half are bad."
thanks

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Because as a genre is has quite a few haters. Personally I am just as bored with the same big dick shota + mother + 2 sisters genre that's copy-pasted as well. They are similar in how much potential they are wasting. Both betrayal (ntr) and incest are juicy subjects that can make for really interesting stories. But most devs ignore that and just make the same game.

There are plenty of manga and webnovels that deal with cheating in more interesting ways but hentai always sticks to same scenes, same story, same ending.
Wouldn't want it any other way. The NTR regulars want to have their kink satisfied, they are making those games happen so only natural that the devs support what their audience wants.
Story can easily take away from the kink, it is already happening in this game to an extent. When characters are dumb and story unbelievable it is easy suspend your compassion and just enjoy the scenes. I've seen comments that game is getting people too invested and they can't enjoy the NTR like they would in other "dumb" titles. I myself can't enjoy number of scenes here because I felt for the characters.

Requiem1102

May 28, 2023
You know honestly this new ending got me questioning
So if harry apologized to luca and begged him to stop saying he was right about how the world works would luca actually forgive him? Considering luca said he was willing to share it makes me think had Harry abandoned all morals and threw caution to the wind he maybe could of had some twisted “friendship” with luca if you even wanna call it that, either that or luca makes harry his bitch which I mean lol lmao.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZUBiDAM and Chinel

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Was the first choice between kissing Aya or not removed? I've waited so long to see what would've happened when we're able to kiss Aya right at the beginning
as far as I understand this will be the next game aya focused and start at that decission

so aya will get the whole focus with dating,romance, ntr

and I guess laura as the sidechar this time

• Wow
Reactions: John Doe Jr.

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Fucking based Aya.
Feeling really bad for MC to not have at least 1 somewhat good ending. Even abrupt Aya ending was feeling like 'neutral', while others are all sorts of bad end.
yeah aya is best waifu 100% better than laura

aya supremacy

Reactions: LostBR
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes