VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
yeah but you gotta understand many of the players don't love homer, they love anime, so those same tired tropes make them feel comfortable and at home. So many of the tropes and themes don't make sense to a western games player until you realize the same things are pervasive in anime stories, then it makes perfect sense.
Fun fact, Homer is one of the first writers of NTR in history given that the Illiad is all about the Trojan War, which started because Paris of Troy seduces/steals away Helen, wife of Menelaus.

Son1cc

Dec 28, 2019
Oh, the game's finally out, I'll try it, but I'm afraid of the huge amount of text..
Damn, it's so funny to read the reviews, ppl complain about how stupid MC in NTR story. Or that there are different paths but they are all NTR in an NTR game. How dare you! Hahah. Classic :LUL:

Valmond82

Oct 24, 2022
The good endings finally! I especially liked the very end of Aya's good ending route lol. Now if I had a suggestion for a dlc, it would be a rescue mission for Maya. if she's not already dead...

Reactions: metagrossrj

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
Aya's story will also be completely NTR too? or will it have another approach and a good ending

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
So respect where respect is due, congrats on completing the game. I only played the regular good ending, not the Aya good ending but its honestly eh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Before I touch this game, do the women degenerate into becoming turbo sluts or is this one of those NTR games where the women barely change and just decide to fuck someone else for some reason?

Chinel

May 26, 2019

David__14

Feb 18, 2020
The funniest one for me has to be clumsy aya, the only way it could have been better is if harry seduced luca into joining his impromptu harem

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes