VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Likely an entire year from now before Aya's route is fully done. That's just my guess. It's gonna be roughly the same size as current game.

I'd say you can just enjoy Laura's route to its fullest and come back to it when Aya's route comes out. If you try to play both Laura and Aya's routes you will get burnt out so much.

I got burnt out just going through Laura's route with how many options there are. This game is massive already. It is also a very good game if you are an NTR fan.
Huh. Interesting.

I suppose I should at least try out to see how it's structured and all that before making any final decisions.

Still gotta wait for the latest to be popped in before anything else, and it's always debatable in terms of how long that'll take.

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Guys, is this game worth trying in male perspective only? Usually when game gives me a choice and i pick male perspective only, it quickly turns out that game wasn't designed with that in mind and there is next to no content for that perspective and i just skip boring dialougues till game ends and that's it.

Reactions: MAD6999

Faloth

Oct 6, 2022
Guys, is this game worth trying in male perspective only? Usually when game gives me a choice and i pick male perspective only, it quickly turns out that game wasn't designed with that in mind and there is next to no content for that perspective and i just skip boring dialougues till game ends and that's it.
It does a good job in Male Perspective only.

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
So played the game on steam. first time hearing about it. Art was really good and some fantastic scenes. But... i feel like it was too brutal to the MC. those endings are fucking gut punching how much they keep fucking him over and over and over and over. Wish Luca could just get a deck in the nose or bad shit happen to him in one ending lol

Reactions: MAD6999

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
So played the game on steam. first time hearing about it. Art was really good and some fantastic scenes. But... i feel like it was too brutal to the MC. those endings are fucking gut punching how much they keep fucking him over and over and over and over. Wish Luca could just get a deck in the nose or bad shit happen to him in one ending lol
dude you have to understand that ntr is not just plain cheating, ntr is more brutal where the MC has to suffer and be mentally destroyed and played with if you feel bad for the MC than NTR is not for you lil bro

zferolie

Apr 14, 2018
dude you have to understand that ntr is not just plain cheating, ntr is more brutal where the MC has to suffer and be mentally destroyed and played with if you feel bad for the MC than NTR is not for you lil bro
Been reading ntr for years now, though mostly due to its art. I do enjoy it, just the really depressing ones are a little much for me. I useally like the ntrs where the guy deserves being cucked. like he neglects her or doesn't apprechiate her. Harry, at least in the routes I did, didn't really fit that route. it was traditional man loves his wife but overworked and putting job before. Plus Luca just being a complete asshole all because harry called him out for being an asshole, and all hes got going for himself is a big dick and money to get himself away with everything is just.... not that interesting.

Still, the animations and art is fantastic. even NTRs i feel are too dark useally haver amazing art.

Reactions: theblasbla

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
so the hero die in this thread?

no one want to leak it?
It depends on which one you want. If it is the steam version, it is on ryugames.com. If it is the saikey version with the 6 bonus scenes, well, nothing yet and no one has published bonus scene 6 at the moment and the steam version does not contain the bonus scenes. which makes it an inferior product to that of the saikey store

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APromiseBestLeftUnkept-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes