VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Question.
How come that Laura never found odd that Luca makes her put his cum on Harry's coffee?
Laura: ...now that he is talking...it is strange...
Me: You were literally Cockblocked and never noticed it.
Laura: WHAT?!
Me: Luca fucks your ass because he wanted that to be Harry's ass.
Laura: NO! NO! NO! NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!
Me: Well, why would he get you to make him drink his cum?
Laura: ...I am a godamn idiot.
*Takes a combat knife.*
Me: What will you do with that?
Laura: Kill Luca. He is like AYA! WANTS TO STEAL MY DEAR HONEY HARRY!

Last edited:

Tweet9362

Sep 30, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 870 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
pls pin this comment on first page. I had to go through all the comments to find this one.

Syndevic

Nov 24, 2021
The only thing that would've made this game better is if the MC got to meet all of the office coworkers. Then, as Laura's corruption gets worse, she starts sleeping with all the coworkers eventually culminating in a gangbang at the office with some guys recording it and uploading it online. The MC finds it and kills himself. Laura finds him, we have a funeral for him, and then Laura gets gang banged on his grave right after he's buried. (lmao this is so stupid)

Zes1993

Nov 20, 2022
The only thing that would've made this game better is if the MC got to meet all of the office coworkers. Then, as Laura's corruption gets worse, she starts sleeping with all the coworkers eventually culminating in a gangbang at the office with some guys recording it and uploading it online. The MC finds it and kills himself. Laura finds him, we have a funeral for him, and then Laura gets gang banged on his grave right after he's buried. (lmao this is so stupid)
Holy shit I love it, and this is the best ending for a ntr story that Ive heard of If only some one would do this or dare to do it

Reactions: Syndevic
Aug 15, 2020
Question.
How come that Laura never found odd that Luca makes her put his cum on Harry's coffee?
Laura: ...now that he is talking...it is strange...
Me: You were literally Cockblocked and never noticed it.
Laura: WHAT?!
Me: Luca fucks your ass because he wanted that to be Harry's ass.
Laura: NO! NO! NO! NO! THIS CAN'T BE!!!!
Me: Well, why would he get you to make him drink his cum?
Laura: ...I am a godamn idiot.
*Takes a combat knife.*
Me: What will you do with that?
Laura: Kill Luca. He is like AYA! WANTS TO STEAL MY DEAR HONEY HARRY!
Bro how you be coming up with these they funny af. Like damn when this game is done I need a ending where everyone tell Luca he might be gay, that shit would be comedy.

Reactions: Chinel and Mythrs

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Bro how you be coming up with these they funny af. Like damn when this game is done I need a ending where everyone tell Luca he might be gay, that shit would be comedy.
How I came up with those?

First, because except Harry in parts, most characters in this game are FUCKING INSANE or inside their own special forms of hypocritical behavior, insanity and obsession with their ideal of 'Harry' (people love to tell that Harry idolizes Laura, but Laura kinda 'idolizes' Harry in a manner, inside a frame of characteristics that make him 'weak' at her eyes, in a 'weak is good' because good is dumb/weak, but at the same time since she is infatuated with him...she can't stay away and she wants to pretend she wants to be a good person, by being with Harry, she can pretend she can be good or be good, let me point out this has nothing to do with sex, but with moral behavior, there is a big difference between both).

Like. Ending in which Laura kills Luca looks amazing until she again proves why she is toxic for Harry.

She says she hopes he would accept her back even if she is a murderer, because she knows she wouldn't.

With that I knew what Laura would think if Harry killed his greatest tormentor. Harry cannot win, not because Luca is too powerful, but because Laura/Aya think that by being 'weak', he must obligatorily suffer, be forgiving, be accepting of all the shit the world brings on him, deserving or not and smile, be dumb, oblivious at it. They are just as bad for Harry as character.

But main issue? Their obsessive behavior...seriously, they won't leave him alone. There are endings in which I think Harry is left behind, but some just have them downright manipulating him to stay, like, why? That is why sometimes I wonder about those specific scenarios, I feel like in those particular ones?

Anyone who kills Harry breaks their minds in a manner so tasteful, wonderful, glorious, exciting that...ah...I shiver from imagining it, it would be that pure, unadultered despair/grief that for the moment is wastefully centered in a single character...also like, if you think about it? It is NtR still...

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
You are onto something. Given how Luca ended up dead in 4? endings but Harry didn't die / commit suicide even once is uncharismatic for NTR game.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Saw that the game will be available on Steam approximately 11 hours from now. (That is CET+1 for me)
So while we wait for Steam release any $1 hero that could share Bonus Scene 6 while we wait? ;)

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
Saw that the game will be available on Steam approximately 11 hours from now. (That is CET+1 for me)
So while we wait for Steam release any $1 hero that could share Bonus Scene 6 while we wait? ;)
Well, good luck because it seems that the Steam version is censored, basically it is an inferior version than the Patreon version.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Since you like those, a beautiful description of people being played like a fiddle.

Poor Laura, she will TRY so hard to stop dumb Harry from ever meeting a certain unpleasant figure and when she finds him again...

Harry: You meet him.
*He held his gun.*
**Did he said by someway where he would go?**
Laura: ...Harry, it is solved.
Harry: It is not.
Laura: HARRY! IT IS SOLVED!
Harry: HE KILLED MY PARENTS! THIS WON'T BE SOLVED UNTIL I KILL HIM!
Laura: *Backs off as she feels like puking, finally understanding why he laughed at her face when she said 'Harry's safe now' after telling about the system...*

Laura: YOU SAID YOU WOULD NOT HARM HIM!
Him: Well...you never said his parents, and if HE COMES at me, well...I did nothing against our deal technically~
Laura: ...you PLAYED ME!
Him: Like a damm fiddle! Now, you know better than anyone that I won't have a choice but to kill him!
*Laughs at her face.*
And it is all your fault for being a dumbass! You trusted a killer! Rookie Mistake!

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
Well, good luck because it seems that the Steam version is censored, basically it is an inferior version than the Patreon version.
There is no loli\shota, what is there to censore? Game's page on steam already shows nsfw samples and scenes so sexy stuff is still cleary there, no need for patch either.
Steam version may not include bonus scenes that does, which sucks i guess, but im still getting the game on steam and just hope that 1 day Hero will come and share those bonus scenes.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes