VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
mm I have a question, the game officially comes out on steam in approximately two weeks, will it come complete or will it be one of those games that come out and then add content after a while because it's not completely finished?
And also if it is also planned to put the bonus scenes or are they only for patreon?

lastnhen

Sep 23, 2021
mm I have a question, the game officially comes out on steam in approximately two weeks, will it come complete or will it be one of those games that come out and then add content after a while because it's not completely finished?
And also if it is also planned to put the bonus scenes or are they only for patreon?
Laura's path should be completely finished. Atm, the story will now be focused on the Aya path. So yes, it's not completely finished and will likely add more content once the Aya path is complete. As for the bonus scenes, they're exclusively for patreon (at least from what I understand). If you want bonus scene content, pray someone shares a file of it on here or join the Patreon.

inye59

May 9, 2020
look i think it's mostly finished and i don't think that he will add more content after release.HoC is not EA after all :p
Now if he will have more ideas or if the demands are to high to make and extended version i DunotKnow what money demands
BUT not afraid what ever it will happent he is an honest maker and not a greedy one as he also prove that with
one of his best works by me.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
look i think it's mostly finished and i don't think that he will add more content after release.HoC is not EA after all :p
Now if he will have more ideas or if the demands are to high to make and extended version i DunotKnow what money demands
BUT not afraid what ever it will happent he is an honest maker and not a greedy one as he also prove that with
one of his best works by me.
Thanks for answering me, I just saw on the Saikey website that version 1.0 + 6 bonus scenes is coming. I hope the Steam version is the same.
If everything comes, it's worth buying. The base game is already good, but if everything comes, even better.

Aug 15, 2020
Me: I want everyone suffering. Including Luca.
Dev, give us the ending.
Luca goes after Aya because Harry got too close of her. Then he goes to another and he tagalongs.
Girl kills Harry. Luca goes crazy.

Laura also goes crazy.
Aya...depends.

Conclusion.
Luca...what is your obsession with Harry? Seriously, it is as if you can't be happy with him, then he won't with anyone.
Man I'm glad I'm not the only one that think luca might have a hidden homo obession with Harry. Like aint no way a grown man goes out his way to do the shit he do. I swear if harry were to call him out on the shit after he catches him in the act he might just make luca breakdown. At the end of the day if there's one thing from this game I've learned is IT COULDNT BE ME.

Reactions: Chinel

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Man I'm glad I'm not the only one that think luca might have a hidden homo obession with Harry. Like aint no way a grown man goes out his way to do the shit he do. I swear if harry were to call him out on the shit after he catches him in the act he might just make luca breakdown. At the end of the day if there's one thing from this game I've learned is IT COULDNT BE ME.
Luca decides to ruin Harry's relationships, downright going to track him to do so.
Do you wanna know where I saw that kind of behavior? Girl wants guy, so she ruins his relationship with someone else until she either gets close of him or until he sees her as an option.

Luca, just tell your feelings already, before Harry decides he had enough of this crap and decides to become a monk or a priest.
Nonetheless, I wonder what Laura or Aya would think if she saw his obsession right on.

Laura/Aya: You are...COCKBLOCKING US!?
Luca: Shut up, you fucking bitches!
Harry: You are all CRAZY, I am leaving!
Luca: Where do you think you are going?!
Harry: I will become a priest!
Laura/Aya/Luca: Haha, no.
Luca: No way you wi-oh fuck he RAN AWAY! GET HIM FAST!
Harry: MUST RUUUUN!

Last edited:

nikoxmalus

Dec 10, 2020
Luca decides to ruin Harry's relationships, downright going to track him to do so.
Do you wanna know where I saw that kind of behavior? Girl wants guy, so she ruins his relationship with someone else until she either gets close of him or until he sees her as an option.

Luca, just tell your feelings already, before Harry decides he had enough of this crap and decides to become a monk or a priest.
Nonetheless, I wonder what Laura or Aya would think if she saw his obsession right on.

Laura/Aya: You are...COCKBLOCKING US!?
Luca: Shut up, you fucking bitches!
Harry: You are all CRAZY, I am leaving!
Luca: Where do you think you are going?!
Harry: I will become a priest!
Laura/Aya/Luca: Haha, no.
Luca: No way you wi-oh fuck he RAN AWAY! GET HIM FAST!
Harry: MUST RUUUUN!
Fr fr I think Luca wants to have a homoerotic relationship with Harry, and Harry seemed to somehow enjoyed Luca's company for a bit. Kinda hoping there's a joke ending for this, would be very amusing to read lmao

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Fr fr I think Luca wants to have a homoerotic relationship with Harry, and Harry seemed to somehow enjoyed Luca's company for a bit. Kinda hoping there's a joke ending for this, would be very amusing to read lmao
Harry: Honestly I am done with women. I tried to be with Laura, but she never opens up, and Aya is the same thing!
Luca: I feel your pain Harry, come on, let's hit the gym.
Harry: Right!
Aya/Laura: W-what are you two doing?
Luca: GET OUT! WE ARE BROS FOR LIFE NOW AND WE NEED NO BITCHES!
Harry: Indeed, I discovered myself! I am gay!
*Both leave, Luca looks back to the girls and a victory sign, NTR villain victory smirk while pretending to slap 'dat ass'.*

Aya: Oh my *sweet Harry*...it seems like that asshole warped your mind...no worries...I will fix it.
I will fix it. I will fix it. I will fix it. I will fix it. I will fix it.I will fix it. And...you will learn to be happy with me soon...I will WIN...he will *die.*

Laura: No worries indeed...*I will just set it back to normal. I should have made him die for a while,it was my fault, but I will just set it back to NORMAL.* Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal! My Harry! We will be HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

Then Laura and Aya team up first time and kill both of them or or Luca (might be a Luca bad ending).
How dare Harry go out with Luca? Is he so thirsty that he also must go after men to sate himself? Then they go on a fight to decide who gets Harry.

The winner chains Harry down, mentally tortures him until he breaks and doesn't remember anything but his name and can only claim to love them.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2020
Harry: Honestly I am done with women. I tried to be with Laura, but she never opens up, and Aya is the same thing!
Luca: I feel your pain Harry, come on, let's hit the gym.
Harry: Right!
Aya/Laura: W-what are you two doing?
Luca: GET OUT! WE ARE BROS FOR LIFE NOW AND WE NEED NO BITCHES!
Harry: Indeed, I discovered myself! I am gay!
*Both leave, Luca looks back to the girls and a victory sign, NTR villain victory smirk while pretending to slap 'dat ass'.*

Aya: Oh my *sweet Harry*...it seems like that asshole warped your mind...no worries...I will fix it.
I will fix it. I will fix it. I will fix it. I will fix it. I will fix it.I will fix it. And...you will learn to be happy with me soon...I will WIN...he will *die.*

Laura: No worries indeed...*I will just set it back to normal. I should have made him die for a while,it was my fault, but I will just set it back to NORMAL.* Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal. Normal! My Harry! We will be HAPPY! HAPPY! HAPPY!

Then Laura and Aya team up first time and kill both of them or or Luca (might be a Luca bad ending).
How dare Harry go out with Luca? Is he so thirsty that he also must go after men to sate himself? Then they go on a fight to decide who gets Harry.

The winner chains Harry down, mentally tortures him until he breaks and doesn't remember anything but his name and can only claim to love them.
That's fire I like that

Reactions: basheree and Chinel
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes