VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Chinel

May 26, 2019
Didn't the same think happen with The Edge Of VN?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seems like author just wants to write it that way for the NTR effect. Sadly,it looks like nothing will happen in this VN if everyone behaved logically.So for the sake of NTR,we just have to put up with weird behavior of all the characters here i guess.
I don't know, you see, I got to know this VN due to people saying it had good animations, so I came in.

It is less making everyone act logically but make them act logically for the sake of plot/character development. Honestly the kind of ending I expect really considering how those fuckers act is one in which Harry discovers all (and Aya and Laura are all crazy on him, can't stop fucking Luca, who is being a bit homo with Harry), then they just chain him down or something.

Or instead someone unrelated gets pissy with Harry for some stupid reason and kills him, or an accident happens, dunno, sending them all on the depths of despair as the main function of their lives up to this point was HARRY.

Again, I am sure, were Luca to be a woman...she would be lodging his cock on her mouth while he is chained on a bed, drugged probably, while Laura and Aya are forced to watch.
Then she would kill them, because otherwise Harry might look too much.

Harry is ironically an harem protag. Three insane motherfuckers who won't leave him alone and which seem to act and function with him as a reason mainly.

It is fun because I really would like Harry to have an exit from this, the poor dog deserves a bone, but the more I think...more my sadistic streak comes up. I would willingly have him dead if that meant those three would get hurt in a manner never imagined.

Yeah, I am fucked up, I know.

redprimate

Sep 22, 2018
“Lets have harry believe his kids were his until they turn 20 then bombshell his ass”
This reminded me of the chapter from dark gatherings manga. I think it was chapter 39,you guys should read it if you haven't. I believe the same scenario would happen here and it will end up backfiring.

Chinel

May 26, 2019
I think Normal is the route for me. Looking at the 'Hero' route? Eesh. Kills my boner, turned into almost homoerotic-flirting on Luca's part. Harry's talented, if socially inept. He has other options.

He only has to kill his Heart. Cut away the love, the compassion and care. Give up on romance. Once bitten twice shy after all, and this cuts deep indeed. Take the pain, forge it into an Armor of Contempt against the world. What does it matter if you become a hateful shadow of the man you were, you will survive.

Personally, I think Oersted is a perfectly reasonable role model. :)

View attachment 2687909

TLDR: Them hoes ain't loyal Harry. Don't bother, find meaning in life other than women.

Then again, maybe having a spine would help. Ironically, you were too nice to Laura.
Funnily I think that if that happened...Luca would leave him alone, after all he wants to prove Harry is wrong and that love doesn't exist.
Then again Harry lives in a world where Luca might be arguably right in that regard. To which the next question goes to...
How much those fucks break considering the idea has him becoming Odio basically?

Hm...although...hatred would make a lot of things so clear in perspective for Harry...
This reminded me of the chapter from dark gatherings manga. I think it was chapter 39,you guys should read it if you haven't. I believe the same scenario would happen here and it will end up backfiring.
Link?

nikoxmalus

Dec 10, 2020
So I played the game for the first time and have done a few routes. Never really liked Laura from the start didn't get a kick out of Harry's suffering in her route. It's unfortunate that the majority of the route in the game (in its current state) are Laura's even Aya's route felt more like an extension of Laura's route. I like Aya's routes, it characterized Aya and her interactions with Harry are kinda cute. But that's the thing there's no route where Aya lost, what we got was this parody-like story where Aya has schizophrenia (the dual personality thing) and that's she's a genius heckerman and a Yakuza heiress. Aya being a secret genius I can accept, but her being a shizo Yakuza heiress is pretty outlandish to me and felt a bit forced. I like the game overall and hope that the next update will feature Aya more as I feel that a losing Aya scenario would be extremely satisfying to read.

Btw I looked around and found that there are bonus scenes for the game and there are now six of them? Where can I find these? Is it in the game or is there a link here for bonus scenes from 1-6? Thanks in advance!

rangabang

May 4, 2021
So I played the game for the first time and have done a few routes. Never really liked Laura from the start didn't get a kick out of Harry's suffering in her route. It's unfortunate that the majority of the route in the game (in its current state) are Laura's even Aya's route felt more like an extension of Laura's route. I like Aya's routes, it characterized Aya and her interactions with Harry are kinda cute. But that's the thing there's no route where Aya lost, what we got was this parody-like story where Aya has schizophrenia (the dual personality thing) and that's she's a genius heckerman and a Yakuza heiress. Aya being a secret genius I can accept, but her being a shizo Yakuza heiress is pretty outlandish to me and felt a bit forced. I like the game overall and hope that the next update will feature Aya more as I feel that a losing Aya scenario would be extremely satisfying to read.

Btw I looked around and found that there are bonus scenes for the game and there are now six of them? Where can I find these? Is it in the game or is there a link here for bonus scenes from 1-6? Thanks in advance!
Aya's route hasnt started yet.
What you saw was Aya's PATH in Laura's route.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
Wait,does this mean this VN is still far from over? Will Aya's route be as long as Laura's with similar amount of endings?
Yeah its still far from over.
We also still dont know the details of what happened to Harry's past girl, they'll probably do something with that

Gnoomoos

Aug 31, 2017
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes