VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

NTR Sommelier

May 29, 2022
I'm out of the loop on this game (stopped just as Aya route was about to begin.) From what I've heard, she outsmarts Luca and Laura in every route is that correct? Is there at least one route where Luca succeeds in stealing both Laura and Aya from Harry? Thank you.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I'm out of the loop on this game (stopped just as Aya route was about to begin.) From what I've heard, she outsmarts Luca and Laura in every route is that correct? Is there at least one route where Luca succeeds in stealing both Laura and Aya from Harry? Thank you.
maybe in part 2, i personally think that in the Aya route harry will lose laura to luca at the start, and she will be more of an antagonist.
if Luca manages to tame aya, laura is no challenge

Rogaxx

Nov 27, 2022
Bros why the hell did you gaslight me into thinking there was a happy ending between Aya and Harry in Laura's route
I reinstalled full of hopes and dreams just to be goomba stomped by the most vile and disgusting rape scene known to men
I'm a fool

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Bros why the hell did you gaslight me into thinking there was a happy ending between Aya and Harry in Laura's route
I reinstalled full of hopes and dreams just to be goomba stomped by the most vile and disgusting rape scene known to men
I'm a fool
there are happy endings with Aya and harry, if a girl gets raped it doesn't mean she can't have a happy ending, you can say the same about laura getting blackmailed into sex at the start

Aug 15, 2020
I'm a fool
You got the wrong ending my boy. You gotta get the ones where she go into killing mode. Those endings are fire as hell.

Aug 15, 2020
Only thing I didn't like in Aya's ending is Luca pretty much got away with it. Aya should have cut of his balls and have sumo wrestler pound him all day.
You right its been a minute since I've wanted to see someone get fucked up like Luca. That ending made me want to reach through my screen and put hands on dude.

Reactions: Mythrs

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
how can i unlock the 5 scenes on page 7 of the scene replay?
Creator spells out exactly how to find them is in the commentary at the end of Aya's route. Read through that and you'll find the secret endings easily enough.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Is that Aya and Laura's mom or is Laura involved as well?
Uh before you get mislead it is not a threesome scene. It is only <spoiler> and Sandra with Aya providing commentary and Laura got like two lines there.

When it comes to Sandra and Laura content it is only that one ending + bonus scene 1. I don't think there will be more in main game.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes