VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021
Hi the last time i played i think it was version 0.8.6, can anyone tell me what ending should i choose now to continue the game? cause in the gallery replay i have the last 5 replays that are locked currently and i don't know to which ending they match.

Reactions: sosoisdas

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Hi the last time i played i think it was version 0.8.6, can anyone tell me what ending should i choose now to continue the game? cause in the gallery replay i have the last 5 replays that are locked currently and i don't know to which ending they match.
you should continue the aya route because it was unfinished in 0.8.6, you can go to ending selection and start from the beginning of the route.
besides the aya route, there are 4 aya bonus endings diverging in the other routes( normal, abrupt, fallen, clumsy), if you finish the aya route you should be able to see them and select them in the ending selection

Last edited:
Reactions: Anony9876

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
Aya as the main character? So these were her branches on Laura's path? If this is the case, then there is no way to do without Laura anyway, everything will be the same as it already was: everything starts with Laura's betrayal, then you can go to Aya's route ..., what the fuck?, it has already happened. If new options are written in the dialog, then fine, but if not... well. I don't see the point in a separate route with Aya as the main character. Oh fuck, new scenes, like I didn't think. My fault, I'm sorry.
the story will diverge from the first choice in the game, harry will stay as the mc but the main focus will be on aya and her corruption, so everything will probably be new(dialogue, scenes, etc).
we can expect in this route that harry will break up with laura early and go out with aya, because harry is not the type that cheats.
i think laura could have more of a villainess role because she could have motives to hate harry and aya.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.9.6

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 870 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: GUTS1234 and Deshyx

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Weeell, I did a run through with couple of endings. Kind of like what I expected: starts good, best at the middle, but after that it's way past point of absurdity where characters start acting like psychopaths or clueless retards.
Luca - standard asshole with a magic cock with bizarre childhood obsession with hurting Harry for ridiculous reason
Laura - hypocritical bitch who gets addicted to sex with former, but somehow still loves Harry. Then freaks out if Harry holds Aya's hand
Harry - clueless, indicisive, lacks confidence..but two women are in love with him for some reason?
Aya - half the time acts like a child/anime character, then turns into Batman-like strategic mastermind. And powerful heiress to Yakuza clan on top of that.
Endings are ok. There's surprising amount of revenge or "good" ( where Laura/Luca lose or reap some karma), but what's funny author really went out of his way not to give Harry any kind of character growth or agency. So Aya does all the work, and shows up to turn tables on them.
So you have (
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As for "good route", not sure what's there to be done. Imo, it would be better if there was a Dark Harry route, where he flips out, solo or teams up with Aya. So he could fail ( and end up in jail/lose everything), go full psycho, or get revenge but become corrupted ( where he ends up as his own version of Luca)

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
As for "good route", not sure what's there to be done. Imo, it would be better if there was a Dark Harry route, where he flips out, solo or teams up with Aya. So he could fail ( and end up in jail/lose everything), go full psycho, or get revenge but become corrupted ( where he ends up as his own version of Luca)
there isn't a good ending where laura ends up with harry and without aya, so i guess that's what it will be.(unless you consider the clumsy ending good)

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
A good ending... :unsure:hmm? The girls cheat on Harry, but stay with Harry, Harry does not suspect anything. Harry is happy:giggle:, the girls are happy:love:, Luka is happy:cool:. A good ending!(y) Fuck, I hope I'm not a fortune teller!:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: Obviously123
Aug 15, 2020
Bro just played the new update i dont know about yall but Aya is the goat. Shes damn near a yandere, she's actyually crazy af. i dont know what they gonna do for her path but corrupting her seems damn near impossible. She might just be the best character on the damn game.

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017

Cross25

Oct 26, 2020
Bro just played the new update i dont know about yall but Aya is the goat. Shes damn near a yandere, she's actyually crazy af. i dont know what they gonna do for her path but corrupting her seems damn near impossible. She might just be the best character on the damn game.
On her route, a new male main antagonist is needed, who may have known her since childhood, that is: knows what her buttons need to be pressed. After all, we were shown that she is quite smart, if she doesn't want to, then she can't be corrupted, and this is boring, Luka forced Laura, but how can Aya be forced? Obviously, we need someone who can influence her, and I doubt that Luca will be able to do it. There are often several antagonists in the ntr, this is not news, but it probably won't be like that here

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes