VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I wish there was an ending where Luca steals Laura's heart as well
I mean... he kind of does in the Fallen Hero Ending. At least, it seemed like that to me. It's just that the way to Laura's heart happened to pass through her mother's pussy. You could argue that he gets it in the Family ending too. Though it's difficult to say for sure with that one.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
I mean... he kind of does in the Fallen Hero Ending. At least, it seemed like that to me. It's just that the way to Laura's heart happened to pass through her mother's pussy. You could argue that he gets it in the Family ending too. Though it's difficult to say for sure with that one.
Oh wow, how would you personally rank the endings? I still haven't played them all!

Terox34567

Sep 2, 2023
I'm pretty bad at English and I write through a translator. I apologize in advance for the mistakes.

If you expect to see a lot of sexual content in 1.5, then this version is not for you. If you need the development of the Aya line, then this version will suit you well. You won't meet Luka in this version and can just enjoy the vanilla line between Harry and Aya.
Boring then, when we'll get the scenes, according to you, and btw what's the story line in the 1.5 please care to give a short summary

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Oh wow, how would you personally rank the endings? I still haven't played them all!
Also is there a way to avoid doing stuff with Laura's mom
You can edit a post you know? There's no need to double-post... This isn't Discord.

As for ranking endings... Ranking endings in terms of what? Because there's a lot of different things in terms of rankings. From how hot the scenes were to how good the writing was in general to how consistent they were to how fun they were overall... There's a lot that can be discussed.

As for stuff with Laura's mom... If my memory isn't failing me, there's only 4 endings that lead to stuff with Laura's mom. The Good Ending, the Good Ending Aya Edition, the Fallen Hero Ending and the Fallen Hero Aya Edition ending. Outside of those, nothing happens to Sandra. At least, as far as I remember. It's been a while since I played through this by this point.

Reactions: jaybae01

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The Halloween party thing won for the 7th Bonus scene. Features Laura with a cat-mask thing. Personally, I didn't care for it, but it's whatever.

Reactions: abirvg

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Is there a route where Harry beat Luca
Beat Luca in what sense? Because, technically, the good ending is what you're asking in the general sense, but it might not be what you're specifically looking for, depending on preferences and whatnot.

Also, if you're asking if there's a route were Laura does NOT end up as a total slut by the end. Sorry. There's absolutely no such thing in this VN.

Aargg20

Jul 23, 2020
Beat Luca in what sense? Because, technically, the good ending is what you're asking in the general sense, but it might not be what you're specifically looking for, depending on preferences and whatnot.

Also, if you're asking if there's a route were Laura does NOT end up as a total slut by the end. Sorry. There's absolutely no such thing in this VN.
So Laura is never going to stay only with Harry and leave Luca

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
So Laura is never going to stay only with Harry and leave Luca
Good Ending and Good Ending Aya Edition both have Laura stay with Harry in the end, but it's still after tons of Luca's dick and obviously Laura's not the same.

The Clumsy Hero ending has some interesting connotations too. Clumsy Hero Aya edition is hilarious, and has some of what you seem to be looking for, but not exactly. It's hilarious though so I recommend going through it.

Every other ending though? I'm sure you can imagine. It's a NTR VN after all. Except the Aya edition endings. Those are... Well. It's Aya, you really should read them yourself. It's an experience.

Reactions: ElZenpai and abirvg
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes