VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yes, there is. You do not understand how this story works on a basic level and argue against the author himself. Those endings are part of Laura's route and happen after you choose to not trust her/understand her (good ending) or trust her/understand her (hero ending). Every single Laura route's ending will happen after she endures sex with Luca until the software they are developing goes open source and their "Rule game" ends. Only exception may be "Abrupt ending". It has nothing to do with Aya and her route which will feature completely different endings based on different conditions in a branched out storyline.

That makes absolutely zero sense since the prerequisites (choices you make) for those endings are entirely focused on Laura and you are throwing Aya's into the mix for some reason. There is going to be dedicated Aya's ending on Laura's route which will happen after you make the effort to focus on Aya more during your playthrough (grabbing lunch with her/hugging her/staying with her in the cinema and main choice to lock the ending - going after her after that vote scene).
I figured it's something like that. I thought maybe there could be something different for Hero route, but that doesn't really make sense from the developmental POV. They would have to get new art and an entirely different story to satisfy a "true" hero route. More likely that it will just be an ending split.

Any possibilities for Harry to counter Luca early on would then fall under abrupt ends.

Jan 28, 2022
I think you're looking for some kind of happily ever after "good" ending and forgetting that this is an NTR game. If you want happiness and to have an ending where Harry and Laura get out of Luca's scheming without Laura ever cheating on Harry, then it sounds like you're looking for a different game. The first choice in the whole game doesn't come until after she's been sleeping with Luca for almost a week, so there's no ending where she gets out of everything completely unscathed. There's a lot of speculation that could be made about what the endings might turn out like, but we don't even really know if it's a "good" and "hero" ending from Harry's perspective or Laura's.

As far as Aya's route, I'm not sure if people remember but the choice that would start that whole thing was if Harry accepted her kiss in the hotel room which was the basis for a bet with Laura. In Laura's path, she won it and is spared a night of sex with Luca, but in Aya's path it seems that she would lose the bet and have to sleep in Luca's room having sex with him all night. So basically, extra corruption early on versus the Laura path, plus some extra negative feelings towards Harry. It's likely that Aya's path would involve a considerable amount of Laura helping Luca to corrupt Aya as either a way to get back at Harry with whom she would be angry, or as a way of taking revenge on Aya for making moves on her boyfriend. With that in mind, Laura will most definitely not be spared by using Aya as a scapegoat. Instead it is more likely that Laura will simply drag Aya down with her as she drowns.

Keep in mind that these are just some relative ending names and not necessarily descriptions. A "good" ending most likely be all that good in the end, but compared to the others, could be the closest one to something good for either Laura, Harry, or perhaps both.
Well said! God I can't wait for Aya's route, it's gonna be amazing having two girls involved at the same time (at least that's the prediction for the time being).

Reactions: ohhaiguize

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
There's several artists being commissioned for this game. Last I heard it was three? Don't think they all do the same stuff though. Like one might be for normal scenes or something and then another two for sex scenes? Not sure on the specifics, but there's more than just one artist.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
I've got some top secret info about next update, straight from the source that says Laura is gonna have a sexual intercourse with Luca while Harry will be completely oblivious to it. Just don't tell anyone.
I wouldn't be too sure about the last part. If the normal path is 2 or 3 updates long then it should finish alternate ending 1 next update. I'm assuming path 2 will get it's own update. So, Luca or Laura will probably reveal everything next time. It could end on a cliffhanger where he walks in on them somehow. Which could mean they do both alt ends in the same update. Either way I think it's time for him to find out.

mickster101

Aug 14, 2017
I think you're looking for some kind of happily ever after "good" ending and forgetting that this is an NTR game. If you want happiness and to have an ending where Harry and Laura get out of Luca's scheming without Laura ever cheating on Harry, then it sounds like you're looking for a different game. The first choice in the whole game doesn't come until after she's been sleeping with Luca for almost a week, so there's no ending where she gets out of everything completely unscathed. There's a lot of speculation that could be made about what the endings might turn out like, but we don't even really know if it's a "good" and "hero" ending from Harry's perspective or Laura's.

As far as Aya's route, I'm not sure if people remember but the choice that would start that whole thing was if Harry accepted her kiss in the hotel room which was the basis for a bet with Laura. In Laura's path, she won it and is spared a night of sex with Luca, but in Aya's path it seems that she would lose the bet and have to sleep in Luca's room having sex with him all night. So basically, extra corruption early on versus the Laura path, plus some extra negative feelings towards Harry. It's likely that Aya's path would involve a considerable amount of Laura helping Luca to corrupt Aya as either a way to get back at Harry with whom she would be angry, or as a way of taking revenge on Aya for making moves on her boyfriend. With that in mind, Laura will most definitely not be spared by using Aya as a scapegoat. Instead it is more likely that Laura will simply drag Aya down with her as she drowns.

Keep in mind that these are just some relative ending names and not necessarily descriptions. A "good" ending most likely be all that good in the end, but compared to the others, could be the closest one to something good for either Laura, Harry, or perhaps both.
Yep, I probably have completely misread the game. I generally prefer games in which the NTR is a choice, but this game is built on different foundations. Can't say I am too thrilled with that, but the fact stands that I did not understand the game's basis.

Still, this game has a great many strong points and I hope to see its development continue. I do hold out hope for a strong, good ending for the MC, but certainly leave it to the experts to hash out what that might be.

Originel

Nov 16, 2017
about the last sex scene, when he got to put it raw, i have to say it's boring to not seeing it, everything was good so far with a fall to depravity that was quick but that we could follow and then, a big jump forward for me it's frustrating and borign to not seeing it just getting the result, i feel like meh wasn't that exciting...

my point of view HangoverCat

Reactions: Shin969

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
So I found a rather massive inconsistency. One where Harry would of visually found out Laura was cheating on him. Was playing through again, with Harry's perspective only and came across this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice anything? Luca is rubbing Laura's clit with his foot during this moment. During the exact moment Harry is looking under the stall. Harry would of seen Luca's foot on her crotch, and known right away that she was with someone else in there. On her knees, while someone was sitting in the toilet. Doesn't take much to put two and two together.

But for some reason on Harry's perspective only, the foot isn't there. But if you play all perspectives, the foot is there. So Harry would of seen it.

This is a rather large oversight in my opinion. Either the dialogue needs to be changed on the all perspectives route to not have the foot there at all, or Harry doesn't peek under the stall a second time to catch Luca's foot in Laura's crotch. Just thought you'd want to know this HangoverCat .

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So I found a rather massive inconsistency. One where Harry would of found out Laura was cheating on him. Was playing through again, with Harry's perspective only and came across this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice anything? Luca is rubbing Laura's clit with his foot during this moment. During the exact moment Harry is looking under the stall. Harry would of seen Luca's foot on her crotch, and known right away that she was with someone else in there. On her knees, while someone was sitting in the toilet. Doesn't take much to put two and two together.

But for some reason on Harry's perspective only, the foot isn't there. But if you play all perspectives, the foot is there. So Harry would of seen it.

This is a rather large oversight in my opinion. Either the dialogue needs to be changed on the all perspectives route to not have the foot there at all, or Harry doesn't peek under the stall a second time to catch Luca's foot in Laura's crotch. Just thought you'd want to know this HangoverCat .
He is not on the floor looking through the crack.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Harry is looking under the stall. He does it twice. So yes, he sees it.

Proof in this image where he literally says he looked under the stall.
View attachment 1794144
I mean he isn't on the floor the entire time. He bent down at some point to take a good look like in that picture, but he gets up to talk to her and try to open the door.

He isn't looking at the slit the first time Luca uses the foot. The second time he looks down could be argued either way. It doesn't say Luca was using his foot continuously, but there is mention of the foot from Laura's POV around the time Harry gets up to go get the water.

A few things to note. Luca's foot doesn't have to be showing under her pussy. He can reach the clit while being obscured by her body from the angle we see in the image. That's not necessarily how I interpret this scene though.

I would say that this visual representation is more for the player rather than a literal image that Harry is seeing with his eyes. If he really bent down far enough to place his head near the slit, there is no way he wouldn't see Luca's legs even when he isn't using his foot to rub her clit. I mean, unless Luca is assuming an absurd bowlegged position with his foot resting on the toilet seat. Somehow, I doubt he would do that lol.

Just based on how the scene plays out, I would say Harry looks down at an angle like this
Untitled.png

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
I mean he isn't on the floor the entire time. He bent down at some point to take a good look like in that picture, but he gets up to talk to her and try to open the door.

He isn't looking at the slit the first time Luca uses the foot. The second time he looks down could be argued either way. It doesn't say Luca was using his foot continuously, but there is mention of the foot from Laura's POV around the time Harry gets up to go get the water.

A few things to note. Luca's foot doesn't have to be showing under her pussy. He can reach the clit while being obscured by her body from the angle we see in the image. That's not necessarily how I interpret this scene though.

I would say that this visual representation is more for the player rather than a literal image that Harry is seeing with his eyes. If he really bent down far enough to place his head near the slit, there is no way he wouldn't see Luca's legs even when he isn't using his foot to rub her clit. I mean, unless Luca is assuming an absurd bowlegged position with his foot resting on the toilet seat. Somehow, I doubt he would do that lol.

Just based on how the scene plays out, I would say Harry looks down at an angle like this
View attachment 1794181
The sound effect that plays (rustling of clothes, likely Harry's suit) and the camera panning down to that scene, gives the impression that Harry squatted down close to the stall and looked under. Not lean back from a distance to get a far away angle.

As for not seeing Luca's legs, well, one leg is in front of Laura, so he can rub her crotch with his foot. The other is either to the side out of view (either behind her leg) or up on the toilet so Harry doesn't see it on the floor. Could be anywhere out of sight (cause even from Laura's perspective you don't see his foot on the floor).

As for whether the foot is continuously rubbing or not, it is. He starts just before Harry looks under the door and Laura mentions he is still rubbing her crotch during the time Harry is looking under the stall, just before Harry gets up. From both perspectives the lines match up.

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The sound effect that plays (rustling of clothes, likely Harry's suit) and the camera panning down to that scene, gives the impression that Harry squatted down close to the stall and looked under. Not lean back from a distance to get a far away angle.

As for not seeing Luca's legs, well, one leg is in front of Laura, so he can rub her crotch with his foot. The other is either to the side out of view (either behind her leg) or up on the toilet so Harry doesn't see it on the floor. Could be anywhere out of sight (cause even from Laura's perspective you don't see his foot on the floor).

As for whether the foot is continuously rubbing or not, it is. He starts just before Harry looks under the door and Laura mentions he is still rubbing her crotch during the time Harry is looking under the stall, just before Harry gets up. From both perspectives the lines match up.
Hmm, fair enough. Maybe he does have his left leg spayed out. The Laura's POV seems to support this. That would mean his right leg is in a very awkward position.

Whatever the case may be, your initial statement that the foot must be visible to stimulate the clit is not really true. The front side of the skirt is obscuring his right foot.

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hmm, fair enough. Maybe he does have his left leg spayed out. The Laura's POV seems to support this. That would mean his right leg is in a very awkward position.

Whatever the case may be, your initial statement that the foot must be visible to stimulate the clit is not really true. The front side of the skirt is obscuring his right foot.
Her initial remark says Luca's foot is rubbing her crotch. Harry has full view of Laura's crotch as per the image. That little bit of fabric wouldn't be enough to conceal Luca's bare foot. The guy is tall. He has big feet. I'm pretty sure he is not just using one toe to just barely rub her clit over the front of her skirt just out of view. We know Luca. That foot would of been right there in her crotch in full view, digging in.

Reactions: criestoomuch
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes