VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes
Jan 28, 2022
I'm thinking the same thing. I would bet that she DID go to him hoping for some mind numbing sex, but he's going to refuse her saying that he's not allowed to touch her which will only drive her into further desperation. By the end of the 3 day dry spell, I could see her begging Luca for it and possibly agreeing to giving up the condom rule in order to make it happen. I would expect it would start out with some slow sex or teasing to further frustrate Laura before she finally agreed to give up the rule or deliberately broke a rule in order to lose it.
Yeah, I predict the classic "I wanna fuck, but I can't fuck Luca... Me go to Harry! Me and Harry fuck. But that kind of sex not good enough anymore, I need to be fucked like a female gorilla during mating season... Me want Luca!"

Meniaro

Jul 23, 2018
I'm thinking the same thing. I would bet that she DID go to him hoping for some mind numbing sex, but he's going to refuse her saying that he's not allowed to touch her which will only drive her into further desperation. By the end of the 3 day dry spell, I could see her begging Luca for it and possibly agreeing to giving up the condom rule in order to make it happen. I would expect it would start out with some slow sex or teasing to further frustrate Laura before she finally agreed to give up the rule or deliberately broke a rule in order to lose it.
Hmm never thought about it that way. Actually seems like the better choice from a story perspective :D

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Also just remembered something from the very beginning of the game. During their first time, Laura is so frazzled that she nearly starts having sex without the condom and Luca asks her if maybe there should be a penalty for violating one of her own rules referring to the "Luca must wear a condom" rule. I wonder if that is going to come back up at some point. Would be really interested to see that be a thing too!

dafcxzfcx

Mar 28, 2022
Also just remembered something from the very beginning of the game. During their first time, Laura is so frazzled that she nearly starts having sex without the condom and Luca asks her if maybe there should be a penalty for violating one of her own rules referring to the "Luca must wear a condom" rule. I wonder if that is going to come back up at some point. Would be really interested to see that be a thing too!
maybe it's a rhyme scheme. beautiful(y)

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2022
If there is one thing I can say about this game - it's how much I like Luca as an antagonist. There are many cliche NTR media where main character is this pathetic chump that's destined to lose, while NTR guy is pure sex god perfect in every way.

Here it's different. Both men are obviously good looking. Harry is top tier husband material (every female in game literally thinks that) and his sex skills are "normal". He isn't someone special in that regard, but it's fine - Laura is able to have an orgasm with him and likes their gentle, loving sex. Meanwhile Luca is this manipulative piece of shit that do not want anything serious and just ride the wave and have fun. When girls get lost to someone like that and even acknowledge that fact, it's much hotter.

Laura (and Aya in the future) going against their own beliefs because sex is amazing and their primal urges are well satiated, even though they know Luca has nothing else to offer them, and can only mean trouble in the long run is something what I really love in good NTR. That contrast between "this shouldn't be happening, what I am doing is wrong" and "but I fucking love every second of it and cannot stop".

Jul 27, 2018
Since Hangover cat was generous enough to let us choose between different endings, I think I'll just ignore the current normal ending. Oblivious Harry is really a turn off for me. I explain: The scene where Laura is almost begging to him to understand that she's not perfect and has a lot of flaws, in the normal ending, you have to get the "i dont get it" option. That's where I dropped it. The impression that i have is that everyone is doing their best except Harry. Laura's doing her best to overcome corruption. Luca to corrupt Laura. Aya to steal Harry. And Harry... just being the most stupid person in the game. There will be an ending with ntr, but with Harry being a normal person and not a fucking clueless moron, damn right that i will stick with it. And HC, Harry from the normal ending deserves to have everything in his life taken away. Make him miserable.

Ps: People here really hates Laura. Poor girl got in this mess because of that fucking idiot of a boyfriendo.

Rcylans

May 7, 2022
This Game Really Good For me but i want to see All Of the endings.Specially Hero or true end,can someone tell me are this game already have that end or still on progress ?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
This Game Really Good For me but i want to see All Of the endings.Specially Hero or true end,can someone tell me are this game already have that end or still on progress ?
The various endings have only just now gotten their first bit of content in the last update. It will take quite some time for all the endings to be added, likely another year minimum. So it's going to be a while.

Rcylans

May 7, 2022
The various endings have only just now gotten their first bit of content in the last update. It will take quite some time for all the endings to be added, likely another year minimum. So it's going to be a while.
Now i regret to play this game without know the ending.maybe i cant sleep tonight

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is there any point in playing with other choices at this time, or does it just lead to dead ends immediately? Is there any variations within the current route based on the suspicion points and what not?

qwertip

Dec 23, 2017
Is there any point in playing with other choices at this time, or does it just lead to dead ends immediately? Is there any variations within the current route based on the suspicion points and what not?
Currently there is not any point; if you pick the other choices the game just dead ends, yes. (unless you want to try and "prepare" a save for future content releases)

Reactions: desmosome

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
That's not entirely accurate. The various choices will lead you to one of several endings. If it's the one that has content, you'll get some more scenes, otherwise it just goes to a black screen and says the path isn't implemented yet. Before that point however, there are differences if you pay attention. Most of it just boils down to some differences in dialog, but there is one choice that can change one of the scenes earlier on in the game.

Currently, there's not a lot of difference from making different choices, but there is a little bit. Whether or not you find it worthwhile is purely subjective.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Since Hangover cat was generous enough to let us choose between different endings, I think I'll just ignore the current normal ending. Oblivious Harry is really a turn off for me. I explain: The scene where Laura is almost begging to him to understand that she's not perfect and has a lot of flaws, in the normal ending, you have to get the "i dont get it" option. That's where I dropped it. The impression that i have is that everyone is doing their best except Harry. Laura's doing her best to overcome corruption. Luca to corrupt Laura. Aya to steal Harry. And Harry... just being the most stupid person in the game. There will be an ending with ntr, but with Harry being a normal person and not a fucking clueless moron, damn right that i will stick with it. And HC, Harry from the normal ending deserves to have everything in his life taken away. Make him miserable.

Ps: People here really hates Laura. Poor girl got in this mess because of that fucking idiot of a boyfriendo.
There are no good characters here dude. Morally speaking, Harry is actually the only good person. He is the constant in this story, always believing and supporting Laura and striving to be a worthy man despite his limitations and past trauma. To be honest, most guys wouldn't understand wtf Laura is talking about with that cryptic speech. Isn't it a common complaint that girls want you to read their minds and act accordingly? That they act on emotions rather than logic? They think there is no point if they have to spell t out, which makes no sense to guys who look for solutions and results. Laura herself knows full well how selfish and hypocritical shes being. She understands the importance of intent. Her early self had no ill-will towards Harry for his fuck up with the USB because she understands Harry's nature. Her corrupted self doesn't care about his noble intentions anymore and uses his "weakness" to justify her own intentional betrayal and vile nature.

Make no mistake, Harry is not the brightest tool in the shed and has nowhere near Luca's skills in understanding people's nature. He is also deeply scarred from the childhood trauma and developed symptoms of codependency. However, Laura herself harbors deep rooted psychological issues which manifested in the vilest possible way when it was drawn out by Luca.

There are no good characters. Everyone is flawed. Just like real life. Honestly, the character conflicts in this game is unbelievably convincing. Their thought process and motivations are so on point. That makes for some amazing NTR.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
There are some dialogue variants, i think the best one would be when you have to decide wether to stay with Aya or look for Laura right away when on the double date, the scene is different depending on choice, well at least from Harry's POV, didn't check Laura's xD

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
My 2c regarding the first unprotected scene.
Obviously we wanted more, our minds went wild how would Laura end up losing that rule. I don't think extending that scene will scratch that itch, at least personally Laura being passive in this just makes it pointless. However we need to remember that we got multiple paths and the first unprotected sex should play out differently in different routes. SO i think rather then working on this scene more he should just clarify that he heard the feedback and the scene will be better in different route :)

Now i wonder why he chose to have Laura creampied like this. I think it could be one of this 1) So Laura can start having unprotected sex despite not being corrupted enough, 2) So Laura can punish Luca in some way for breaking the rule, maybe to shake her up? 3) Maybe Laura doesn't even know she got creampied and will have surprise in a month :LOL:
Out of those i think 1- is lame, 2 - depends what will come out of it, 3 - is the funniest

Reactions: Animefan_09
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes