VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

paladinfox5

Dec 27, 2020
i guess luca wants laura not to have confidence in being by harry's side and her only place is to be back with him before 3 days

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
i guess luca wants laura not to have confidence in being by harry's side and her only place is to be back with him before 3 days
She will marry Harry in the current route and secretly bang Luca behind his back. I think this route will be the one where he never finds out about it. We see Harry's POV at the end of the latest update. She accepts his marriage proposal when they see each other on Monday. Most likely she was banging Luca for all the days before that and we will see it on her POV. This will be one of those happily ever after(?) endings where Harry raises Luca's kid without knowing anything lol.

Normal route B will probably be the one where he finds out and becomes a broken guy.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Considering we're not due to get any Aya scenes for a while...what does this mean for the game currently? Is this just in preparation for later, or is Aya going to get some sound effects put in for normal scenes? Stuff like some whining or gasping during conversations perhaps?

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Btw, who is the VA for Laura? Those moans are so distinctly hentai that I have to guess they commissioned a Japanese VA?

kom401

May 11, 2018
ummm.. Laura Cheating on a wedding after ejaculation of Lucas Focus on the petticoat Laura during the ceremony , I'm just thinking

Reactions: paladinfox5

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I would ask however, that anyone posting about the new update please remember to use spoilers this time so that we don't have a repeat of last update. I doubt we will have it happen again though as I expect the contentious nature of the last update was likely the main reason people forgot. All the same, I'd rather not have the specifics of this next update revealed before I have a chance to play and see it first hand.

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020
No it isn't. I seriously don't know what he's talking about.
"Aya’s route is early in the story. If you decide to reciprocate her kiss during the business trip, you will start her route (it isn’t implemented yet).".
From the developer Patron site

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
I see, that's what you meant. I was a bit confused. But it's not fully accurate since there won't be choices added to earlier chapters. Aya's route will be completely different route and shouldn't share any chapters with Laura's route.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That's probably a question/discussion regarding the definition of "chapters"... which the game, at least: so far, actually doesn't have (releases != chapters) -- IINM, the game is designed in a mostly linear fashion, up to some selected focal points where the story branches towards different endings. The branching point for Aya's route is already there, the route itself however isn't implemented yet. That route will certainly reuse contents of already provided releases, but doesn't necessarily require a rewrite of earlier releases (copy-paste-mix-&-shake FTW).

PS: I still, however, think that the branching point for Aya's route is too early in the game + undeserved (for my liking, she comes off -- at that point -- as too annoying for me, as the player, to choose Harry going after her... subtle changes in/of earlier stages might fix that).
More or less, but i still see it working, is not like he will drop Laura and pick Aya right away

NTRamzng

Jun 8, 2021
I want to ask, after the normal ending is over, will the next ending match the list in the game or will it be random?..

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I see, that's what you meant. I was a bit confused. But it's not fully accurate since there won't be choices added to earlier chapters. Aya's route will be completely different route and shouldn't share any chapters with Laura's route.
This is honestly VERY interesting. It sounds like when Aya's path comes up, everything will be so drastically different that none of the current events will happen the same way. I suppose it makes sense considering how much it would change everything, but I'm looking forward to her content eventually getting added even more now. Makes one wonder just how her path will go, how much Laura will know about it, and of course, just how much Laura might be involved with Luca's plans for Aya.

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes