VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes

Shatteredstar

Sep 21, 2018
Given that they are exaggerated hentai characters these would certainly be inhuman proportions. Like 46-10-48 or something lol.
Those proportions would have boobs the size of 2 heads each boob. The butt could be use to hold up steak breakfast with coffee. Not bad, but that art style doesn't match up. Maybe the hips, 'but' not the bust or waist. The waists are fairly unique in having more detailed and prominent fat on them, Laura and Aya are quite thick in the CGs. At a glance I don't see that in many other VNs, risky in that the characters could easily be shown as too fat. I like that part of the artstyle, it reminds me of Tinioha 2. (not on this site as Tinioha 2 isn't translated, but it's well playable with Textractor and Sugoi, don't ask me how I got it working, I just praised the omnissiah)

I came up with 31B 23W 37H inches (79B 56W 93H cm) for Aya, base on the swimsuit CGs. Hips are probably not enough as the artwork strongly emphasizes hips and oddly enough the bust. Since it's cannon, at least in 0.4.0, that Ayas boobs are smaller than Laura's, but still enough to get the 'job' done. My understanding is Aya's hips and butt are larger than Laura's, 'but' the CGs with Laura in bed on her side trying to convince Harry she's a good girl she has massive mega hips. Which is a little different from her more modest tight butt in the restroom quickie CGs. CGs are not good for complete accuracy, as the proportions of the character's body are scaled and detailed for erotic effect. Standing art should be close to scale though, as it's used to tag the character. The artwork is great stuff; bright and soothing, dark and biting, even gross at times, 'but' very erotic.

I have no idea on their heights. Aya is much shorter than Harry who I'm guessing is average at 5.9ft (180cm). Guessing she would be just over 5ft (152cm). As she is Harry's cute, little, endearing kouhai, for now. Add in that they both wear what looks like 4 inch heals, at least at the start. They could both be really short girls, or the guys could be quite tall. So I'm not sure.

I'm having a hard time with guessing the measurements. I'd love official canon measurements charts for the characters.

Notes: I used a online converter for back and forth from in and ft to cm and did a little rounding. I eyed Aya's CGs to try and recreate her in the BetterRepack R0.2 version of Summer Sacrifice here. This is how I got those measurements for her, they are by no means canon.

Edit: grammar, there's always something...

Reactions: paladinfox5

dfghjkjhgfd02

Nov 7, 2021
Those proportions would have boobs the size of 2 heads each boob. The butt could be use to hold up steak breakfast with coffee. Not bad, but that art style doesn't match up. Maybe the hips, 'but' not the bust or waist. The waists are fairly unique in having more detailed and prominent fat on them, Laura and Aya are quite thick in the CGs. At a glance I don't see that in many other VNs, risky in that the characters could easily be shown as too fat. I like that part of the artstyle, it reminds me of Tinioha 2. (not on this site as Tinioha 2 isn't translated, but it's well playable with Textractor and Sugoi, don't ask me how I got it working, I just praised the omnissiah)

I came up with 31B 23W 37H inches (79B 56W 93H cm) for Aya, base on the swimsuit CGs. Hips are probably not enough as the artwork strongly emphasizes hips and oddly enough the bust. Since it's cannon, at least in 0.4.0, that Ayas boobs are smaller than Laura's, but still enough to get the 'job' done. My understanding is Aya's hips and butt are larger than Laura's, 'but' the CGs with Laura in bed on her side trying to convince Harry she's a good girl she has massive mega hips. Which is a little different from her more modest tight butt in the restroom quickie CGs. CGs are not good for complete accuracy, as the proportions of the character's body are scaled and detailed for erotic effect. Standing art should be close to scale though, as it's used to tag the character. The artwork is great stuff; bright and soothing, dark and biting, even gross at times, 'but' very erotic.

I have no idea on their heights. Aya is much shorter than Harry who I'm guessing is average at 5.9ft (180cm). Guessing she would be just over 5ft (152cm). As she is Harry's cute, little, endearing kouhai, for now. Add in that they both wear what looks like 4 inch heals, at least at the start. They could both be really short girls, or the guys could be quite tall. So I'm not sure.

I'm having a hard time with guessing the measurements. I'd love official canon measurements charts for the characters.

Notes: I used a online converter for back and forth from in and ft to cm and did a little rounding. I eyed Aya's CGs to try and recreate her in the BetterRepack R0.2 version of Summer Sacrifice here. This is how I got those measurements for her, they are by no means canon.

Edit: grammar, there's always something...
Aya says her sizes are 89 - 58 - 91 when they're at the bar near the beginning

Aplyr_ro

May 14, 2022
I really like this game, I haven't played it since update 3.0 and before it I just played 1.0 so the updates bring a lot of content while waiting, playing Harry's perspective makes you feel like something wrong is happening and makes you feel the urge to know, playing Laura's perspective clears everything and gives a feeling of how awesome the game is, also is a great NTR IMO due to the fact that doesn't relies on the Mc to "cheat" or do something that the girl finds sus, it's just pure blackmail and mind break with such a great implemented story while the MC is oblivious and ends up losing, even tho he's a great guy.

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I don't think the two girls are that far off from one another other than cup size. If I had to guess, I would say Laura probably has similar measurements as Aya and the only difference is that while Aya is probably a D cup (making her a 89D-58-91), I would guess Laura might be an E cup.

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
is the story complete? i checked the previous game "edge of" but it felt kind of rushed and abandoned at the end. i wonder how is the story status of this game. the changelog is pretty vague

lushlife

Sep 1, 2017
is the story complete? i checked the previous game "edge of" but it felt kind of rushed and abandoned at the end. i wonder how is the story status of this game. the changelog is pretty vague
No, not even the first path is complete. But content is great so far.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Check in 1 or 2 months for at least 1 ending xD

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
l probably wait until the paths have finished before playing again as Harry's story is too emotionally painful at this point. I'm hoping, in vain, for a route where through introspection/soul-searching he's able to recover from the current clusterfuck.
Same here. If there won't be at least one ending that appeases my fragile soul, I already consider writing a fan-mod where _nothing_ ever happens ;-)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: dobzzz and basheree
4.10 star(s) 100 Votes