VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
This update was fucked up atleast Harry's gotta new big tool Outta this update lol but I really hope Harry will stop being an ignorant dumb duck and he a badass or the least one who is able to walk away from all this I hope Aya be okey even though I know she won't be

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Get your wanks ready to RUMBLE!
WIN/PC
MEGA: Mega

MAC:
MEGA: Mega

APK:
MEGA:Mega

32 BIT:
MEGA:Mega
...Wow.

What happened to waiting a while so the man could make some money???

(Full disclosure: Saying this as someone who recently became a patron.)

Anyway, I know this is a piracy site, so this will probably fall on deaf ears, but I thought we an 'honor among thieves' thing going on here. Oh well.

Hopefully, this doesn't hurt HC's wallet too much...

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
...Wow.

What happened to waiting a while so the man could make some money???

(Full disclosure: Saying this as someone who recently became a patron.)

Anyway, I know this is a piracy site, so this will probably fall on deaf ears, but I thought we an 'honor among thieves' thing going on here. Oh well.

Hopefully, this doesn't hurt HC's wallet too much...
The more popular a game gets the easier it leaks get used to it

matsuy

Sep 15, 2017
The more popular a game gets the easier it leaks get used to it
Well, depending on where you live.. I wouldn't yet call HangoverCat's income base... sufficient -- there are way worse/mediocre games "featured" on this site with significantly larger crowds of financial backers ...who can easily take a hit or two -- but we should be very careful with small/medium developers of gems like this (unless you are a fan of shooting yourself in the foot).

Last edited:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Well, depending on where you live.. I wouldn't yet call HC's income base... sufficient -- there are way worse/mediocre games "featured" on this site with significantly larger crowds of financial backers ...who can easily take a hit or two -- but we should be very careful with small/medium developers of gems like this (unless you are a fan of shooting yourself in the foot).
Exactly.

I know how hard and time consuming it is to create content. Money is necessary to create that time. We don't know HC's situation. He might be making for than enough money to continue. Then again, he might only be making just enough.

If we want to see the story continue, it might not be the best idea to gamble with that.

But, again: piracy site; deaf ears. :)

(Edit: Don't know why 'thieves' was just sitting at the top of the post like that.)

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
thieves

Exactly.

I know how hard and time consuming it is to create content. Money is necessary to create that time. We don't know HC's situation. He might be making for than enough money to continue. Then again, he might only be making just enough.

If we want to see the story continue, it might not be the best idea to gamble with that.

Regardless of place people only care if it benefits them.
So its simple.
More money = more CG / animation frames/ more variations in said animations / remaking the old scenes that were not animated etc.
Less money = needs to cut down costs which boils down to reducting the amount of CG he commissions each month

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
thieves

Exactly.

If he is lucky he lives in a poor country (ironic i know) where anything above 500$ per month makes you really well off.

I personally prefer to have a positive outlook and say this time leak was due to 2 reasons: a) the fact that the scene that was so polemic before got redone and b) it was just that good the guy wanted more people to play it and get hooked faster.

Also are the other versions from the patreon (i mean mac, 32 bits, etc) or did the guy port them?

Reactions: ktez
May 12, 2022
There are much smaller creators that get their stuff posted straight away here, people with like 150+ patreons, why is it so surprising that it's also the case with this game? This is piracy forum and you can promote your stuff here, but also people can share it as well - works both ways i guess. I'm not for or against it - it's just how this forum operates.

Anyway, what do you think about Laura's... "new sense of fashion"? And her saying that she doesn't care about her career? Does she plan to resign and become full time housewife, taking care of "Harry's" kids?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But to be fair, I think that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
took things way too far. There is suspension of disbelief yes, but it can only go so far - even in ntr story. I guess we have to assume that Harry on normal route really is retarded and deserves all that's coming for him lol.

Last edited:

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Do you also feel sorry for pretty much every single other author and his patreons that have his/hers works posted almost instantly on this forum? It's nothing unusual here.
Actually i do, it really doesn't hurt to wait week or two and let patrons feel like they are having a reward for their money.

After all: Why would you pay for something that you can have for free?

Jul 27, 2018
More like "people coming to comment about sharing stuff in a pirate site"

Well that and it was fast wich is why we are surprised. Like i said i prefer to think this was that good that someone felt it had to be shared.
The real magic happens when an update comes out and the game goes to the "latest updates" page. Thats where more people get to know the game and the dev gains potential new supporters. If u only post here as a commentary, no magic at all.

Maybe you've seen this message in other games

Well. thats how it works :KEK: Its like saying "we re gonna share dev. because we pirates. thats what we do. but you can be a part of this too"

Reactions: crisbr and 0100
4.10 star(s) 102 Votes