VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

Climax Cum

Mar 25, 2022
Do you also feel sorry for pretty much every single other author and his patreons that have his/hers works posted almost instantly on this forum? It's nothing unusual here.
That's not what I mean bro, HC itself also doesn't prohibit piracy but at least wait until $5 comes out that's what I mean... I just feel sorry for those who have paid on Patreon bro:)

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I always thought that having tiers to stagger release dates for patrons was a weird reward system. The whole system of how patreon works just kind of irks me TBH. It's one of the reasons why I've never wanted to set one up for myself.

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Regarding the patch itself... i love corrupted Laura. Is it the route with Laura being corrupted the most ? It's only one patch left for this route and she just started having raw sex. I want extension !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
The real magic happens when an update comes out and the game goes to the "latest updates" page. Thats where more people get to know the game and the dev gains potential new supporters. If u only post here as a commentary, no magic at all.

Maybe you've seen this message in other games

Well. thats how it works :KEK: Its like saying "we re gonna share dev. because we pirates. thats what we do. but you can be a part of this too"
Or when it gets picked up by crawlers and shared on countless sites that do not put any effort to promote the dev and only want that sweet add money. That is why devs need to explicitly promote their patreon in their own game... (If the thread won't get updated then they won't pick it up and you will not find the patch on other sites)

BTW.
Maybe you have seen message from devs that do comment here asking kindly to not leak the patch right away ? They don't ask to not leak the game just to give them couple days or a week. I can't help but to feel sorry when then they get ignored and patch gets leaked within hours.
Then you have many devs abandoning their presence here because they are fed up with the "lul pirate forum we deserve free game" crowd.

"Why would you pay for something that you can have for free ?"

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
But to be fair, I think that Harry not being able to notice Laura sucking Luca's dick in the same fucking room because he's focused on Aya during karaoke took things way too far. There is suspension of disbelief yes, but it can only go so far - even in ntr story. I guess we have to assume that Harry on normal route really is retarded and deserves all that's coming for him lol.
Is not so much suspension of disbelief as is artistic liscense, like seriously if this was realistically despitec we would only notice because we are into the truth, for example any sound effect we notice is there for gameplay reasons, in RL we wouldn't hear a thing (at least i know that when i go to a club, party, or really loud karaoke i barely hear myself). Like some things are shown in a way tro be erotic not realsitic.

Reactions: WhiteFireDaemon

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Also lets get back in track, i haven't finished the update yet (well i skipped it all because i feed on spoilers and wanted to have an idea of what is in it), but i want to ask: what was your favorite part, detail, etc of this update?

Jan 24, 2018
Also lets get back in track, i haven't finished the update yet (well i skipped it all because i feed on spoilers and wanted to have an idea of what is in it), but i want to ask: what was your favorite part, detail, etc of this update?
I personally enjoyed the change in Laura's look. Sure, sex with Luca is so NTR or whatever, but actually those changes in her look are even more sexier. It would be even hotter if she changed her look knowingly or subconsciously just because that's how Luca likes it as she becomes more corrupted.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The art is pretty inconsistent but it seems that Luca is about a foot long and has a cock head the size of a fucking ripe peach. Harry's penis is rarely shown and often in the background, made to look smaller by foreshortening. It is usually halfway inside Laura or in her mouth so it is tough to get a sense of the length but the girth looks adequate. I think that the previous estimate of 3-4 inches would not go amiss. Might go as high as 6 depending on how much the skewed perspective minimized it. Still roughly half the size of Luca's carnival freakshow dick.

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

lok34

Oct 3, 2021
But to be fair, I think that
took things way too far. There is suspension of disbelief yes, but it can only go so far - even in ntr story. I guess we have to assume that Harry on normal route really is retarded and deserves all that's coming for him lol.
[/QUOTE]

I think that this along with

Even if it means revealing that she knew what was happening for a while and was even on occasion complicit.

Last edited:

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
If he is lucky he lives in a poor country (ironic i know) where anything above 500$ per month makes you really well off.

I personally prefer to have a positive outlook and say this time leak was due to 2 reasons: a) the fact that the scene that was so polemic before got redone and b) it was just that good the guy wanted more people to play it and get hooked faster.

Also are the other versions from the patreon (i mean mac, 32 bits, etc) or did the guy port them?

Fortunately (unfortunately?) the dev lives in Canada

• Haha

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Can you play choosing Male or Female protag or just Male protag or the game plays like the game "Our Red String" that goes back at forth between the Male and Female protag and whatever is been chosen will affect other side?

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes