VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
In fact, "the separation of body and mind" I mentioned mainly refers to a balance between the three. Of course, I agree with you. At least in normal ending, Laura's body and mind have been away from Harry at the same time. Due to Harry's obliviousness, he may not be involved in the core issues until the end of the story. Therefore, in this line, it is mainly a game between Laura and Luca. Now Harry is more like an ignorant blind man looking forward to the coming of a "happy" life.
Ok so given that Laura is "away" from MC in both body and mind, then the jealous aspect of the NTR would be the weakest here, right ? Since she is "different" person then whom MC have fallen in love with, once he would realize that he is expected to drop her. As such i think the jealous aspect wouldn't really suffer from adding other partners and it would be the best route to add a gangbang scene. (Ignoring whatever it fits story)

Reactions: Dark_Shader

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
It's out. 17k words, 6 new sex scenes, 8 new CG sets, and one ending of the two available in this branch of the story. I'm gonna give it a play and hit you guy with a summary later. That is, unless someone releases the damn thing early again.

On that note, a word from HC (emphasis mine):

There’s one last thing I want to mention. I didn’t want to—I feel like it’s not my place to say that kind of thing—but since it affects the project as a whole, I kinda have the responsibility of at least try and rectify the matter. Last month, the update was leaked in less than twenty-four hours. I’m not against piracy per se—it’s something that you need to live with and I’m not without faults myself—so I’m not here to tell anyone what to do. I just want to mention that it did affect the amount that I would usually make if the leak happened later on (around 1k). And even then, it wouldn’t be so bad, but what made me feel really shitty is that people that paid for certain privileges didn’t have the time to enjoy them. So yeah, just wanted to mention it. If possible, if you really want to share it no matter what, waiting until every tier has access to it would be to everyone’s benefit, I think.
As I said before, you're fucking with the man's money. Which, in turn, will fuck with the quality/survival of the project. No one is telling you not to pirate it, just wait a bit before you do. I think it will help if the non-patrons on this board didn't praise an early leak.

I know. Wishful thinking.

Anyway, later.

Adultress

May 20, 2021
In my view, the essence of this story isn't Harry's jealousy or Laura's corruption; it's her internal struggle between Harry's superego and Luca's id. Laura isn't happier with Luca because he fucks her daily, nightly, and ever so rightly; she's happier because he validates what she views as her true self. Harry, on the other hand, is the voice telling her that her individual desires are less important than her function within society, but if she is to achieve happiness, it can only be through the subordination of the self to society. Not only can he not see beyond the mask she wears to protect herself, he has constructed layers of artifice around it.

Edit: well, the maintenance ate part of this post. Hopefully, this quickly reconstructed version is coherent...

Last edited:
Reactions: jaden000

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
That is, unless someone releases the damn thing early again.
MUST!NOT!BEG!!!!! i can be strong!!, i can wait!!!.....getting that sumary and some spoilers may help.........

Personally i think leaking it at the end of the month is a good middle point. or at least a few hours days after the second tier, and of course there is the option of PMing it to certain people only, i certainly won't leak it if anyone PMs me the update (shit i was weakkkk xD)

But that is enough about it, bring the discussion!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Adultress

May 20, 2021
How big are individual updates typically? I'm considering shelling out for early access, but I just dropped $700 on a new drawing tablet, so I'm a little hesitant to spend money

aqq88

May 14, 2020
How big are individual updates typically? I'm considering shelling out for early access, but I just dropped $700 on a new drawing tablet, so I'm a little hesitant to spend money
This update i think ends one of the branches of the story and it has like 6 branches? So it could be important

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
If you post spoilers or talk about update do USE THE SPOILER wrapping.

I don't really know why people wanna spoil themselves rather then waiting patiently probably not longer then week. How do you even survive the fact the game won't be complete for a year +?
It's out. 17k words, 6 new sex scenes, 8 new CG sets, and one ending of the two available in this branch of the story. I'm gonna give it a play and hit you guy with a summary later. That is, unless someone releases the damn thing early again.

As I said before, you're fucking with the man's money. Which, in turn, will fuck with the quality/survival of the project. No one is telling you not to pirate it, just wait a bit before you do. I think it will help if the non-patrons on this board didn't praise an early leak.

Anyway, later.
Ye , yea it's nice to be right but yet i'm sad i was not wrong with my math.
He should visualize it to people - like how many CG less is that.

Last edited:
Reactions: sadfsdva
Jan 24, 2018
Guys please don't leak at least for a week please. Here is what the dev said in his latest post:

There’s one last thing I want to mention. I didn’t want to—I feel like it’s not my place to say that kind of thing—but since it affects the project as a whole, I kinda have the responsibility of at least try and rectify the matter. Last month, the update was leaked in less than twenty-four hours. I’m not against piracy per se—it’s something that you need to live with and I’m not without faults myself—so I’m not here to tell anyone what to do. I just want to mention that it did affect the amount that I would usually make if the leak happened later on (around 1k). And even then, it wouldn’t be so bad, but what made me feel really shitty is that people that paid for certain privileges didn’t have the time to enjoy them. So yeah, just wanted to mention it. If possible, if you really want to share it no matter what, waiting until every tier has access to it would be to everyone’s benefit, I think.
This guy's work really delivers recognition, let's make sure he makes a living so he can continue to make games where you desperately need a hero. Just hold on a bit longer. I don't usually pay for games, but I have made an exception for this guy. The update is great as always. If you got the cash be his Patreon, it's the price of eating a single meal at McDonalds. Unless you are really fucking broke, it ain't gonna hurt. But for this dev, it'll make a huge difference and he will continue making great games. We need more talented NTR devs, so let's watch out for own people man, seriously.

In the meantime, I gotchu for your NTR hit. Check out MenInNature's Natural Consequences series on . Give the chapter 1 and 2 a read if you haven't because Chapter 3 will drop this month. It's a long story that hits deep psychologically as this game. It is one of my favorites.

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
So I gave it a quick playthrough. A summary of events and my thoughts follow. The more specific details are spoilered. Click them if you really can't wait to find out what happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I already knew I wouldn't be too into this ending but that doesn't mean it was bad. My only real criticism is that maybe it could have been longer. Maybe a few more scenes showcasing the more subtle, day to day, aspects of NTR. Laura fully taking on Luca's speech pattern and Harry noticing was a nice touch, but it left me wanting more.

Still, I enjoyed it. You probably will, too. I'm more looking forward to the other endings, though.

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So I gave it a quick playthrough. A summary of events and my thoughts follow. The more specific details are spoilered. Click them if you really can't wait to find out what happens.

I already knew I wouldn't be too into this ending but that doesn't mean it was bad. My only real criticism is that maybe it could have been longer. Maybe a few more scenes showcasing the more subtle, day to day, aspects of NTR. Laura fully taking on Luca's speech pattern and Harry noticing was a nice touch, but it left me wanting more.

Still, I enjoyed it. You probably will, too. I'm more looking forward to the other endings, though.
Many thanks for the review and spoilers, to me spoilers like this just make me more excited to have a first hand look at it.

Man this got big but i think such a comprehesive resume deserves a long answer...and i am not finished!! xD

Maybe a few more scenes showcasing the more subtle, day to day, aspects of NTR.
No comment about the lenght since i haven't played it but the whole route from begining to end feels just right, take into account there are at least 5 more divergenses so the game can get too big xD, as for day to day we may see it in other routes, HC can't just stuff everything here unless he wants to leave the other endings/routes super short of too repetitive (i am fine with some repetition in scene concepts)

Reactions: jaden000
Jun 19, 2022

Can you tell us what Laura says to her specifically during that scene?

I guess the second choice will lead to Harry never finding out and the ending will show their "happy family" life

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022

Anyway, later.
I just wait when Dev will put this game on steam and also buy it then. Thats one of the few games i would pay for. I just dont like this patreon contracts.

Reactions: paladinfox5
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes