VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

tpk

Aug 24, 2018
It would be funny if one of the hero endings is Luca being 'corrupted' into being a good guy, while turning the relationships of Laura and Aya with Harry into toxic ones in that in some way, the one in the wrong is Harry. Essentially Luca turns into the good guy and Harry into the bad guy.

It would be NTR still, is really unlikely to happen, but again, it would be funny (at least to me).

HangoverCat

Game Developer
Jun 30, 2019
Does anyone know if HC chas put this game already on Steam also?I remember HC cmentioned it to publish it there also? I just searched and couldnt find it...i am not so fluent on steam in searching adult games yet...
I plan to release it on Steam only when it is completed... Well, at least when Laura's route is.

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
It would be funny if one of the hero endings is Luca being 'corrupted' into being a good guy, while turning the relationships of Laura and Aya with Harry into toxic ones in that in some way, the one in the wrong is Harry. Essentially Luca turns into the good guy and Harry into the bad guy.

It would be NTR still, is really unlikely to happen, but again, it would be funny (at least to me).
For me it would be more interesting when Laura would confess Harry whats going on and they do some planing for revenge..like Laura starts dominating Luca and turns him into a submissive cuck ...and at the end Aya starts to dominate him as GF...:)
But somehow it is more a Hero Ending when MC gets both girls at the end.

Reactions: subaru_dono

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Isee, thanks for information. Doe this mean on steam are only fully completed games allowed to publish?
No, there are early access games on steam but it requires some extra steps to publish one. For example they ask you how you are going to incorporate feedback into the game.

For me it would be more interesting when Laura would confess Harry whats going on and they do some planing for revenge..like Laura starts dominating Luca and turns him into a submissive cuck ...and at the end Aya starts to dominate him as GF...:)
Those would be pretty drastic changes in character, so sorry but i don't see how those would happen.

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Harry & Laura set Luca up for a fatal accident with their story being that Luca dies a "Hero" for saving Laura from the totally random accident. Nobody thinks to suspect foul play because there's no known motive against Luca, except for Aya who knows Luca had it coming.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wasnt the biggest fan of the ending... Not gonna spoil anything so i am gonna keep it vague. Some of the scenes were really nice, but the worry i had about the ending seems to have come true in the end. Lauras switch flipped way too hard, in the previous chapter she was STILL hesitant, she still wasn't broken and then all of a sudden she is broken completely and it's such a 180 it gives me a massive whiplash, also there just is no time for it all to marinate. Which is why i was in favor of having her turn to the dark side last for at least 2-3 chapters, not just the final chapter.

I understand it's probably difficult because of all the different endings, but unfortunately the game suffers for it IMO. Everything else was phenomenal but the last chapter feels rushed as fuck.

You all remember how before we would get 1-2 scenes per chapter and because of that those scenes would be given proper weight and length, now we get half a dozen and while some feel nice, they all pretty much left me wanting for more...

All in all, this wasn't the ending i was looking forward to the most, so i will wait for the one i want, the Luca harem ending where Harry is a clueless idiot throughout, that tries to chase after other girls instead of looking out for Laura.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Yea idk about that ending..it does not make sense or would not align properly with the story.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Wasnt the biggest fan of the ending... Not gonna spoil anything so i am gonna keep it vague. Some of the scenes were really nice, but the worry i had about the ending seems to have come true in the end. Lauras switch flipped way too hard, in the previous chapter she was STILL hesitant, she still wasn't broken and then all of a sudden she is broken completely and it's such a 180 it gives me a massive whiplash, also there just is no time for it all to marinate. Which is why i was in favor of having her turn to the dark side last for at least 2-3 chapters, not just the final chapter.

I understand it's probably difficult because of all the different endings, but unfortunately the game suffers for it IMO. Everything else was phenomenal but the last chapter feels rushed as fuck.

You all remember how before we would get 1-2 scenes per chapter and because of that those scenes would be given proper weight and length, now we get half a dozen and while some feel nice, they all pretty much left me wanting for more...

All in all, this wasn't the ending i was looking forward to the most, so i will wait for the one i want, the Luca harem ending where Harry is a clueless idiot throughout, that tries to chase after other girls instead of looking out for Laura.
Honestly it seemed like HC was on a deadline and wanted to complete the first ending within a certain time period so it’s definitely gonna seemed rushed And he has like four more endings to focus on. But HC did say he’s willing to add stuff after the game is done if there’s some dissatisfaction. But anyway I am also looking forward to the harem ending:cool:

mzer0

Nov 21, 2018
Honestly it seemed like HC was on a deadline and wanted to complete the first ending within a certain time period so it’s definitely gonna seemed rushed And he has like four more endings to focus on. But HC did say he’s willing to add stuff after the game is done if there’s some dissatisfaction. But anyway I am also looking forward to the harem ending:cool:
I think what makes the ending and Laura's fall seem rushed is the fact that a lot skipping happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, to the people DMing me for screenshots, forgive me, but I don't think I'll be sharing any.

I'm not holding back to be a dick, though. I'm doing it because not sharing CGs is exactly what will help HC make money for the project.

The only reason I became a patron was because I got tired of waiting around to read the story. I like watching other people get cucked, but I don't like getting cucked myself :p.

So you have two choices: wait patiently for the release, as I used to do, or part with some cash to get it sooner.

Also, my sincerest sympathies go out to those for whom that really isn't an option. I know that feel bro...

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Personally, I sincerely hope that HC doesn't do anything like this.

After all the time Luca has invested in Laura, taming her body, breaking down the walls in her mind, and the slow yet steady revelation of her true character, to throw all that away by having him pass her off to a group of randos? God, that would be so disappointing. Even as a bad ending.

Just my two cents, though.

I think the best bad ending would simply involve Harry moving on and being happy while Laura ends up either alone or in a loveless relationship with Luca as one of his women.

Then, one day a few years into the future, she'd be walking down the street when she would see none other than Harry coming in the opposite direction. He'd be smiling and laughing with a beautiful woman walking next to him and, walking between the two of them, a small girl who could only be their daughter. Laura would see this, see how happy he is with this new woman, with his new family, and realize for the first time just how much she has lost; how much she has thrown away. She'd stand there, paralyzed on the sidewalk, unable to do anything but stare at Harry as he gradually gets closer, dreading the moment when he would finally notice her presence.

But he never does.

He's so invested in his family that he just walks by as if she isn't even there. And, somehow, that makes her feel even worse. As Laura listens to the sound of their happy voices slowly fading into the distance, she remembers how Harry had once treated her with that same kind of single-minded love and devotion. As tears begin to fall from her eyes, she smiles to herself sadly.

...It was good to see that he hadn't changed.

Fade to black.
You mother fucker, that's some poignant shit right there.

But we still want some endings where Harry becomes a shut in who watches Laura's DVDs right?

Reactions: dobzzz
Jun 27, 2017
Mmmm, when can we expect them to develop aya's route ? Next month ?

Edit: I guess not, from the May patreon post he said the alternative ending will be 2 updates just like this one. So...it will be another 2 months before we see Aya

Reactions: Animefan_09

Black945

Jun 1, 2022
Mmmm, when can we expect them to develop aya's route ? Next month ?

Edit: I guess not, from the May patreon post he said the alternative ending will be 2 updates just like this one. So...it will be another 2 months before we see Aya
Maybe it will be longer. I remember HC said that v1.0 actually only marks the end of all Laura routes, which means that Aya 's one may start after that. If there is no breaking during the updates, you may have to wait at least (1-0.5) /0.05=10 months.

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
i haven't played the update just making some observations based on the spoilers that have been posted.

I kind of wanted to see Laura whore herself out for Luca and not just the other way around but, whatever. Would have been a good way of bringing everything full circle. Then again it might have been a little too on the nose. I guess I have to wait to read her internal monologue and see if it's satisfactory.

Also, the very end makes me wish he would/could do something similar to Luca. But, this game disappoints me at just about every turn.

• Angry
Reactions: Animefan_09
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes