VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 98 Votes
Aug 16, 2018
The timeskips were not too bad but what I would like to know is what happened to Harry after rage crushing the laptop. Eagerly waiting for other endings.

is a decent author, whose stories have most kinks a fan of this game would like - corruption, moral degradation within a backdrop of sharing, cheating etc. , , , , .

Last edited:

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I think what makes the ending and Laura's fall seem rushed is the fact that a lot skipping happens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On another note, to the people DMing me for screenshots, forgive me, but I don't think I'll be sharing any.

I'm not holding back to be a dick, though. I'm doing it because not sharing CGs is exactly what will help HC make money for the project.

The only reason I became a patron was because I got tired of waiting around to read the story. I like watching other people get cucked, but I don't like getting cucked myself :p.

So you have two choices: wait patiently for the release, as I used to do, or part with some cash to get it sooner.

Also, my sincerest sympathies go out to those for whom that really isn't an option. I know that feel bro...
There is also the posibility he skipped them in order to have fresh contend for another path or ending, if nothing like that is shown then the skips present an oportunity to add contend later on like someone said HC may do.

PS:whaaaaaaa people have been PMing you for that? and here i am doing my hardest to resist the temptation of asking for a link..........

Jun 19, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why would Laura do that? I know she has fallen at that point, but it literally destroys her relationship AND her career at the same time. I understand falling physically and emotionally for someone, but becoming retarded because Luca fucked her good seems really out of character. Is it explained in the game?

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Why would Laura do that? I know she has fallen at that point, but it literally destroys her relationship AND her career at the same time. I understand falling physically and emotionally for someone, but becoming retarded because Luca fucked her good seems really out of character. Is it explained in the game?
Well it's is kinda true especially the office scene cuz what will happen if Luca dumbs her ??how will she support herself
Maybe this must be the worst ending of the ending and there are still 6 ending left let's just hope all the other ending are was better than this

jaden000

May 30, 2020
Probably cuz it’s an ending so things are gonna be 10x climatic. I know some wanted the oblivious NTR ending

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Because of:

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
I will buy it when its on Steam. I would buy it on Patreon but they dont offer the option to pay one time for a game or do a one time donation for dev. This long term contracts with monthly payments i try to avoid anywhere.
I subscribed yesterday, downloaded the game, and then cancelled the subscribtion, so I am patron until the end of the month only, and the payment is just single.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I forgot to mention something before, as noted by others i also did NOT like Laura dying her hair blonde... I know it's like the standard trope for many NTRs, once the girl flips she also turns into a typical "gyaru". The problem is i think that's ok for endings that go full hardcore as in where Laura would be as someone else mentioned literally whoring herself out for Luca. He has her fuck other guys to further his career, businesses or just because he can. It was hard to see her as Laura here at least visually and with the sudden turn of character, she felt like a different person entirely. I know HC has said she will retain her hair color in other endings but i think for this one she should have retained her hair.

Not to shit on the artists, they are great but sometimes the art is kinda all over the place and there is quite the discrepency between the artist that does just their avatars, you know their images when they are talking/narrating and the one that does the sex scenes, IMO i wish there was a patch that had her with her regular blue hair, ngl....

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I subscribed yesterday, downloaded the game, and then cancelled the subscribtion, so I am patron until the end of the month only, and the payment is just single.
Wait i was sure Patreon had safeties in place against that? Or was it fanbox mmmmmmm

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Wait i was sure Patreon had safeties in place against that? Or was it fanbox mmmmmmm
?? There is no need for safeties. When you subscribe you get charged for that month and get access to posts based on the tier you subscribed with. You can unsubscribe right after which will prevent you from being charged next month (1st of each month from my experience, not sure if that date is set by Patreon itself or the devs) and you will keep access to the posts till the end of the month ( subscription cycle). The only downside (for you as pledging person) is that you won't get mails with updates if there are any and you need to log in into Patreon to see them.

i have money but i don't have credit card or paypal to subscribe Patreon (its illegal on my county). i want to play it. please make it easy for us to read this story.
There is nothing that can be done. I'm afraid you need to be patient an wait for the leak. And if you want to support the dev buy his game on steam once it's there. Assuming you can buy it from steam even as it's will be marked as adult only and may be blocked in your country as well.

Last edited:

bai_pyrvan

Feb 5, 2018
Well, no, I checked before doing it, it was written that I can cancel at anytime the subscribtion. There was a poll after I cancelled, and 2 of the answers were just like that - "because I needed something and I did it already", and "because I wanted to donate the developer an exact sum of money" - like giving a tip. It didn't look like I am doing something wrong, just the opposite - like it's normal.
Well, maybe for the hero ending I will do the same again, the developer deserves it. I am from Eastern Europe, the standard of life here is a little lower. Still it didn't stop me from wasting about 1000 dollars on an online strategy game not a long ago :))). A promise best left unkept is much better than the vikings.

Reactions: Cosmic Virgin

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
?? There is no need for safeties. When you subscribe you get charged for that month and get access to posts based on the tier you subscribed with. You can unsubscribe right after which will prevent you from being charged next month (1st of each month from my experience, not sure if that date is set by Patreon itself or the devs) and you will keep access to the posts till the end of the month ( subscription cycle). The only downside (for you as pledging person) is that you won't get mails with updates if there are any and you need to log in into Patreon to see them.

There is nothing that can be done. I'm afraid you need to be patient an wait for the leak. And if you want to support the dev buy his game on steam once it's there. Assuming you can buy it from steam even as it's will be marked as adult only and may be blocked in your country as well.
Ii would prefer to buy on steam too because i dont have experience with patreon contracts. But Dev said he will publish it on steam first when at least the Laura path is completed. Anyway i will try the one day one time pay and cancel contract way on patreon.. :cool:

Reactions: bai_pyrvan
4.10 star(s) 98 Votes