VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes

BBCinyourass

Jul 30, 2022
yep this makes the breaking hotter especilly if harry/aya have a WORKING RELATIONSHIP!! build up and are actally happy together without 10.000 coincidences or some dumb cheating from harry

a good build up ,happy relationship,harder to corrupt = makes the ntr and the breaking point/downfall of aya even hotter and more hurtful for harry:( :oops:
100% Agree bro! ;)

Jun 1, 2017
I only finished the Aya path ending of the new update, and I have to say HC is one of the best creators right now, because he just showed me the best type of NTR.

The best NTR is when the FMC gets NTR'd worse than the MC! Lmaooooo. Big ups to Hangover Cat!!!

Frozan_Arthos

Jun 3, 2022
Download it from Mega, I am recieving a virus on the file on pixeldrain. The total GB in mega is 2 GB while in pixel drain is 2.15gb.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
APromiseBestLeftUnkept-0.9.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shrlock

Oct 8, 2018
Wow definitely one of the best ntr games ive ever played. One improvement i can see would be able to filter out the scene replay based on which route it is in though.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
No update only this time. The archive got smaller KEK. Probably compressed a shit ton if not all render. So I won't know what actually changed.

Reactions: Cacahuatitus

Terix3

Aug 2, 2017
Ok the embargo is off ... LoL the update was so bad, it was like a parody of what was the game so far. And wtf you chose Harry pov but you get to see other characters pov? Whats the point of Harry pov if I'm not getting his pov in the most important moments? Feels like fan creation imo.

Game went from "Guys do you even want a good ending?" to "let's make alternative good ending for every route". Did you know there is more good endings now than bad ones ? Where this will lead? lol there is still the one titled "Good" left , wonder whats that about. Harry will challenge Luca to sex marathon and win ?

But I guess HC had to appease certain people. It was the longest game has gone without leak. As we have learned it is because the update was "so good", meaning the previous leaks happened because the updates didn't satisfy certain people.

ComplexOne2

Jul 25, 2017
Based on these new endings IDK if I'm interested in the Aya route at all. Watching her get corrupted would be both heartbreaking and extremely difficult to believe. I can't see Luca being able to realistically outwit her in any way.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aya can lose to Luca, you could argue in a way she did lose, she maybe with Henry in the Aya Path but she still need to some sexual activities with Luca as part of their 'deal' whose to say Aya won't fall to the pleasure? Now as for Aya's route the important thing to remember is that even in Aya's path she still wasn't Luca's primary target, his priority was Laura but it's safe to assume in Aya's route that Luca will be gunning for her and then getting Laura if he can, the moment Luca sees that Henry is more interested in Aya he'll switch gears and go for her, he was already doing a decent job of understanding Aya and when Aya becomes his priority he'll slowly chip away at her defences.

4.10 star(s) 102 Votes