VN Ren'Py Completed A Promise Best Left Unkept [Bonus Scenes S2 7-8] [Hangover Cat Purrroduction]

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
New here, game seems to have different routes. Does a route with no ntr exist? Would like to try both ntr and non ntr runs.
Depends on what you understand by that...

Are there routes where Laura doesn't completely fall for Luca's dick and gets back to Harry in some capacity or another? Yes.

Are there routes where she's never fucked by Luca at all and no rape happens whatsoever? No.

Whether the above routes count as NTR or not is a highly debated subject in today's kink society, and no sane resolution has been reached or is likely to ever be reached.

• Haha
Reactions: abirvg

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Most text is unnecessary garbage, 80% padding. Well, after all, only this way could I sell on steam. It's a waste of time if you're one of those people who like eroge games

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
Most text is unnecessary garbage, 80% padding. Well, after all, only this way could I sell on steam. It's a waste of time if you're one of those people who like eroge games
The game takes the worst part of ntr and combined it with 2 million dialogs Japanese game lol

Reactions: Crusado

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Just finished Aya normal ending. Is there an ending where Lica gets both Aya and Laura and leaves MC with nothing?
Not at this point in time. Though there are endings where the MC ends up with nothing, it's mainly because Aya gives up on him in the current state of the game. You can guess what happens with Laura. Heh.

Currently, it's unknown if the Aya Edition thing's bad-ending will have that sort of set-up, since I have no idea what happens to Laura in that one.

Reactions: abirvg

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
One question: there are scenes that the screen seems to be divided like someone in the hotel or the work-from-home conference where Harry sees Laura moving and shaking her breasts but only Luca's box is seen, is that the sequence or is there some error? in my game?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
One question: there are scenes that the screen seems to be divided like someone in the hotel or the work-from-home conference where Harry sees Laura moving and shaking her breasts but only Luca's box is seen, is that the sequence or is there some error? in my game?
I personally don't understand what you're trying to say here. Dunno about other people, but I'll need a more detailed description to be able to comment on whether you're having some kind of bug or not.

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
I personally don't understand what you're trying to say here. Dunno about other people, but I'll need a more detailed description to be able to comment on whether you're having some kind of bug or not.
Sorry, my English is not good enough. What I am referring to is this type of situation, everything indicates that there is another image but it is not seen, it happens with other moments such as when they are in the bathroom of the shopping center, scenes are described that cannot be seen or are partially seen. In this case, the image I sent is even more noticeable.
I hope I have been clearer

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Sorry, my English is not good enough. What I am referring to is this type of situation, everything indicates that there is another image but it is not seen, it happens with other moments such as when they are in the bathroom of the shopping center, scenes are described that cannot be seen or are partially seen. In this case, the image I sent is even more noticeable.
I hope I have been clearer
Ah. I see. Huh. It seems like parts of the image are missing, and also like the whole thing isn't fitting in the screen properly.

I'm not entirely sure what could cause that sort of behavior... Unless maybe the PC you're running it on is really ancient. That might cause that with a small enough screen. Maybe.

Reactions: tata19

tata19

Jul 22, 2019
Ah. I see. Huh. It seems like parts of the image are missing, and also like the whole thing isn't fitting in the screen properly.

I'm not entirely sure what could cause that sort of behavior... Unless maybe the PC you're running it on is really ancient. That might cause that with a small enough screen. Maybe.
It was a problem with my game, I used a translated version and it didn't work well. With the original it works perfect. Thanks for your attention.

Jeronka

Oct 4, 2023
has anyone played the most recent v1.0.5 update :) how is it?
I'm pretty bad at English and I write through a translator. I apologize in advance for the mistakes.

If you expect to see a lot of sexual content in 1.5, then this version is not for you. If you need the development of the Aya line, then this version will suit you well. You won't meet Luka in this version and can just enjoy the vanilla line between Harry and Aya.

Jeronka

Oct 4, 2023
In general, I have version 1.5 and the seventh bonus scene, but I'm not sure that they can be thrown here so easily. If someone knows, then I can upload files to some archive of the mega type and throw a link here, or is there some time after the official release of these additions?

Reactions: Rawr Gu

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
has anyone played the most recent v1.0.5 update :) how is it?
I'm pretty bad at English and I write through a translator. I apologize in advance for the mistakes.

If you expect to see a lot of sexual content in 1.5, then this version is not for you. If you need the development of the Aya line, then this version will suit you well. You won't meet Luka in this version and can just enjoy the vanilla line between Harry and Aya.
In general, I have version 1.5 and the seventh bonus scene, but I'm not sure that they can be thrown here so easily. If someone knows, then I can upload files to some archive of the mega type and throw a link here, or is there some time after the official release of these additions?
The Aya Edition, which is the only thing that's receiving updates as far as I'm aware, has its own thread here.

So unless HC updates the game on steam, then there's no new version for this one. Well... maybe they updated it to fix that minor bug in the ending picker... I dunno.

Reactions: jaybae01
4.10 star(s) 99 Votes