4.10 star(s) 104 Votes

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Nearing the last week of her blackmail, but somehow if I think about it, Luca is a beta loser, just like Harry, he made several big mistakes, the USB-stick he stole through Harry, has the begin stages of the project, technically wip information ya can't do much with, if he really wanted to blackmail her he should have stolen it when the project was in it final stage and with maybe a few bugs and complete finished, that would been more valuable and leverage to blackmail. Also if she had waited till the first 48 hours of discovery that the USB-stick was missing and not reported and waited after that 3 more days, then Luca wouldn't have leverage anymore, because incase corporate documents get stolen they should have been reported as stolen within the first 48 hours of discovery. After a week any lawyer could apply the rule lawfully misconduct and Harry would never been prosecuted. Another thing I do at my work, is I always have several the same USB-sticks and on 2 i keep the same information I keep on my work computer. Keeping them stored on different spots, any proffesional workspace should have the same, all she had to do was take an empty USB-stick put some sexy photos on, hide it in Harry's place, tell him about Luca's blackmail and then when cops come they find it and she can all direct the theft to Luca. And the USB-stick they found at Harry's would just been an embarrasing encounter. But yea that me, I always been resourcefull, I done about the same in past when I was in shit and got out it, while the bad guys got caught thanks it.
Because breaking down story elements obviously involves spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Both of you are forgetting the fact that no company, and I mean... NO company only has security cameras where it's convenient for a sleazy blackmailer to have them work.

The fact of the matter is that Luca's blackmail scheme would NOT work in any country on the planet in any year after 2000.

This because IF shit happened, there wouldn't be just a recording for Harry taking the USB from the office, but also a recording of Harry and Luca talking and quite likely, Luca taking the USB. No company that works with apps in that capacity will ever have such shoddy security. Friggin' Supermarkets don't have that kind of shoddy security, in a post-communist shit-hole of a country... like the one I live in, and lemme tell ya, companies here try to skimp out on EVERYTHING... but security is one of those things you can't really skimp out on too much.

Just the fact that Luca was in that building, at that hour, when he quickly establishes a behavior of being lazy and not showing up at work, would mark him as highly suspicious. If Laura added her testimony against him, it'd be her and Harry, both loyal employees, against the sleazy mafia kid, which, the story shows at some points, that the police don't particularly like or trust him and are kind of chomping at the bit to find an excuse to slap him with some charges.

Even IF they somehow skimped out on security THAT much, they still wouldn't allow shit like allowing employees to turn off the cameras in their own office with no justification whatsoever the way Laura apparently can.

On top of everything else, if the security somehow WAS that shoddy, the only thing they could prove was that Harry took the USB stick. They wouldn't be able to prove that the leaked data didn't originate from another source. The most he'd get would be a slap on the wrist.

Even WITH Luca's mafia connection, such things are not almighty and there's limits to the law itself in terms of how far you can take something like this. The biggest hit would be to Harry's reputation, but at his age, it's not something he wouldn't be able to recover from even without Laura's explicit support.

To make a long story short...

Seriously don't think about this too hard. Because the more you do, the harder it falls apart like a house of cards.

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
Because breaking down story elements obviously involves spoilers:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is what I don't understand, well I take things on my work too and place it back after using it, and what was on the USB-stick was exact what Harry is working on, so technicaly for taking it, it not directly stealing it, ofcourse if the contents would come in hands of other companies and suddenly an increasingly large sum of money appear on Harry's account that would be more suspicious. Man if every time some take something in a workspace of something they working on was stealing, then a lot people would be in jail. Also when he was found suspicious, if he says he gave it to Luca they would investigate him to and if they find the stuff on his phone and all, he would be in serious trouble too.

All I can say is the USB-stick being taken on it own isn't a crime and to complete the project they still would need it if it not stored elsewhere. It only becomes a crime when it comes in hands of rival companies and who should be blamed gets a suspicious large sum money on their account. But even then it will all be investigated, ok his name will be damaged, but eventualy they will also investigate Luca if he get mentioned, they will investigate every member in that company to be sure they not all in on it.

Edit: played some more and this last part got me serious furious, Harry finaly realise what Maya told him and yet he still doesn't act, ok he gave his love a good fucking, but if I was Harry, then Luca would now be for good cripple, I have been bullied myself, but never in this degree and one thing I learned is bullies are no alpha male then not even beta male, they weaker then that, the moment i got back at them they show their true faces and started to cower from me. The only thing that feeds bullies is being passive and show they can hurt you, but once ya bite back they start losing ground. Luca also is a pathological liar, he broke several times his own rules and then try with excuses to justify it. I'm so angry at Harry, how can he just let Luca keep doing that, the moment my love would told me that, the next minute I would have kicked down Luca's door and it would be bad for him.

End Edit: damn didn't see that coming, she sliced Luca's throat and went to jail, well he deserved it, sadly Harry was to weak to see it, I feel sad I couldn't be there for her, Luca would never gotten this far and I'm good with cops so I could always talked me out it, after all Luca never had enough proof to put Harry in jail.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
The only choice that matters for the Bonus Scene Nr.8 is the one where Aya gets fucked up the ass by Luca while wearing a Taimanin-like costume.

I'm totally not saying that just because that's the scene I want to win. What are you talking about.... >.>"

inye59

May 9, 2020
All I can say is the USB-stick being taken on it own isn't a crime and to complete the project they still would need it if it not stored elsewhere. It only becomes a crime when it comes in hands of rival companies and who should be blamed gets a suspicious large sum money on their account. But even then it will all be investigated, ok his name will be damaged, but eventualy they will also investigate Luca if he get mentioned, they will investigate every member in that company to be sure they not all in on it.
whenever a network security guy sees that he can't stop laughig out loud.
usb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: abirvg

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
I always wonder why you just can't give us the bad guy side instead of being a Submissive writer type and trying to normalize being a stupid mc that every one else trying to fuc* your life

And this fuming my head because this type of shit is far popular here than the other side

Just man up people

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I always wonder why you just can't give us the bad guy side instead of being a Submissive writer type and trying to normalize being a stupid mc that every one else trying to fuc* your life

And this fuming my head because this type of shit is far popular here than the other side

Just man up people
One, learn punctuation.

Two, it's not like the writer is reading this forum, so this complaint of yours is literally pointless.

Three, people like what they like. As long as it's not hurting anyone, you have no right to judge them. If you don't like this sort of thing, tough luck, move on and mind your own business.

Flare_Alex

Jan 13, 2023
If you mean endings for Laura with short, blonde hair, there's only three... but I'm not sure if the 3rd counts since it's an Aya edition one and what happens to her in that one is... eh... let's say that things don't end well for her...

Oh, and there's also a couple of bonus scenes that have her with that particular haircut.

No piercings or tattoos, but I think she went sorta gyaru in the one ending with her mom? I don't remember exactly.

Can't offer any game recs though. These sorts of themes are not ones I personally focus on.
No Endings with Laura Short blue hair?
Also Aya, Were there any endings there with Short haircuts for her?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
No Endings with Laura Short blue hair?
Also Aya, Were there any endings there with Short haircuts for her?
As far as I'm aware, it's a not for both of those questions. I honestly don't know where you even saw an image of Laura with a blue short haircut...

PAINKIRA

Aug 20, 2020
One, learn punctuation.

Two, it's not like the writer is reading this forum, so this complaint of yours is literally pointless.

Three, people like what they like. As long as it's not hurting anyone, you have no right to judge them. If you don't like this sort of thing, tough luck, move on and mind your own business.
One Mind your business

Two and three are laughable points because we all know they read our shit occasionally and I personally talks with devs whos interest me sometimes and this not a new topic
A lot of people here complaining about the recent content quality

Lost Ophelia

Dec 25, 2020
New here, game seems to have different routes. Does a route with no ntr exist? Would like to try both ntr and non ntr runs.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
New here, game seems to have different routes. Does a route with no ntr exist? Would like to try both ntr and non ntr runs.
Depends on what you understand by that...

Are there routes where Laura doesn't completely fall for Luca's dick and gets back to Harry in some capacity or another? Yes.

Are there routes where she's never fucked by Luca at all and no rape happens whatsoever? No.

Whether the above routes count as NTR or not is a highly debated subject in today's kink society, and no sane resolution has been reached or is likely to ever be reached.

• Haha
Reactions: abirvg
4.10 star(s) 104 Votes