• Its too big

• I don't mind the size

Results are only viewable after voting.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Says the dev plastered across the thread with a list of futa fans. A list that doesn't include me for some reason. I feel so neglected.:(
You feel neglected not being on the list in a thread about dicks?

Well.... :unsure:

demonbra

May 5, 2021
What do you think of her? About her cock, is her flaccid version too big? And the erection? Is it good? Please leave your feedback.
I'd say it highly depends on the overall atmosphere you want to put her in.
This is pretty much the Affect3D standard.
So for sex only focused games or sex animations it can work.

But if you are looking for anything even remotely realistic, I would forget about it :/
Seriously : what kind if clothes to you want to put on that?!
If you've played games with horse cock futas you probably have noticed that their attire is always completely ridiculous and breaks the immersion. But if you're after a sex world or a comical atmosphere, just go for it!

Edit : and I'm not even mentioning the biological implications o_O
Keep your daughters home !!!!

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I see someone liked my review.
Some of the review was correct, I'm not arrogant or egomatic enought to dismiss it outright, that said I'll admit I saw an opportunity for a laugh a took it. No offence.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Icarus Media what is your take on the new design?
Well as I mentioned in my messages and mentioned by previous commentors is the dev intending for sizeplay or unrealistic (Yeah I know Futanari is unrealistic anyway) proportions and the stretching of orifaces, gaping etc intended with this character, or a certain amount of near real life sizing?

I can see it's been reduced in length in the flaccid. I don't suppose there is a side by side comparison with the old and new?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
How about now?
Looks like only length changed, not thickness.

Is it too big? yes.
Does it matter? not really, there are tons of games with huge cocks on males and futas, some people like it "too big" I guess.

Just go for the size you want.

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
How about now?
Still too big. Honestly, are you actually going for ridiculously sized cock? If that's the case then it's technically fine, there are no limits there really. But if you're trying to make something a little more serious, more "realistic" and grounded, then 8 inches is the max if you want a character with a massive cock.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
The only thing I can 100% say is that the dev has to juggle what they want with what others will want, it's a fine balance between doing everything the crowd wants and potentially a dev getting demoralised, thinking their creation is now a conveyor belt job and getting the abandoned tag and then just going it alone with little support. So me personally, be open to some feedback, discard others and strike a balance between what the developer wants and what the crowd is saying.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
I dont have the same angle, but there is a clear difference
Okay length is smaller, thickness looks the same...

(Really didn't think I'd spent my evening looking at a cock that wasn't my own...)

Is she intended for sizeplay and orifice stretching within the game? If so then she's perfect for that role and fetish, keep her as is, if not and the size if not an important part of her background, sexual experience etc then it doesn't really matter.

Reactions: Entropylol

demonbra

May 5, 2021
Still too big. Honestly, are you actually going for ridiculously sized cock? If that's the case then it's technically fine, there are no limits there really. But if you're trying to make something a little more serious, more "realistic" and grounded, then 8 inches is the max if you want a character with a massive cock.
100% agree.

I don't understand the point of this topic anymore.
Does OP want a statistic on the max size for the "average" futa lover? He'll get as many answers as participant.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
100% agree.

I don't understand the point of this topic anymore.
Does OP want a statistic on the max size for the "average" futa lover? He'll get as many answers as participant.
Exactly, I agree. Opinions are subjective to the individual themselves. Objective truths are impossible.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Does it matter? not really, there are tons of games with huge cocks on males and futas, some people like it "too big" I guess.
There's a question of production bias here: Do people like it big because it's what they want to see, or do they like it big because it's what they are offered the most ?

Historically futa have oversized sexual parts as part of a grotesque intent. And it was just a sub genre, there were also normally sized futa. In the West, it's the grotesque that became popular, but no one can tell if it was because of the oversize, or because of the grotesque. The only thing known for sure is that it became a norm in the West then, perhaps as boomerang effect, later in the East.
And now most of the production is oversized, but difficult to tell if it's really what people want to see ; for a long time we didn't really had the choice, either it was oversized futa or near to no futa.

But when you look at games that have futa with more normal sized dicks, that are doing a comeback nowadays, they seem to have a bit more success. There's also the question of MtF transgender characters, that by definition tend to have normal sized dicks, and that, nowadays, seemed to be preferred to futa. But difficult to tell if it's because of the dick size, or because of the transgender part.

This being said, you and Icarus Media are right, in the end it's the artists that decide. And he have to do it by reaching a compromise between what he want, and what people seem to prefer.