• It is amazing

• Flaccid is too big, but erect is good

• Erect is too big, but flaccid is good

• Its too big

• I don't mind the size

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
What do you think of her? About her cock, is her flaccid version too big? And the erection? Is it good? Please leave your feedback.
This is in what I like to deem the Monster Cock category aint no way thats fitting into any normal sex without leaving damage behind, now reduced down by say 50% on all parts length girth testicles and you would be looking at nearly optimal max size for a Futa

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
What do you think of her? About her cock, is her flaccid version too big? And the erection? Is it good? Please leave your feedback.
Way too big IMHO. Disproportionately big dick sizes break immersion for me. again, just my opinion.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of futa ngl. If i see a dick on my bitches I want it to be a trap. This is because traps tend to have flat chests and are more to my liking.
Do you think there are any positives to Futanari?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
Honestly I'm not the biggest fan of futa ngl. If i see a dick on my bitches I want it to be a trap. This is because traps tend to have flat chests and are more to my liking.
But you could have a flat futanari... than you'd have a pp, vagoo, butthole instead of just a pp and butthole!

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Do you think there are any positives to Futanari?
But you could have a flat futanari... than you'd have a pp, vagoo, butthole instead of just a pp and butthole!
I think its okay but honestly I'm a firm believer of it takes a man to be best girl and need my traps. Also most games with futa tend to be dominant futas and I prefer the characters I like with a dick to be submissive and breedable.

Futa for me is one of those fetishs that I just don't seek out or have an interest in for some reason like furry or lesbian as well.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
I think its okay but honestly I'm a firm believer of it takes a man to be best girl and need my traps. Also most games with futa tend to be dominant futas and I prefer the characters I like with a dick to be submissive and breedable.

Futa for me is one of those fetishs that I just don't seek out or have an interest in for some reason like furry or lesbian as well.
So you rather play the dick-giver when the other person has a dick and not the dick-taker?
:unsure: