• Flaccid is too big, but erect is good

• Erect is too big, but flaccid is good

• Its too big

• I don't mind the size

Results are only viewable after voting.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What about a Furry Lesbian? Maybe Avaron1974 believes in letting things be free....
First thought would be that I love cute fluffy things. If animal people were real then i'd be too busy wanting snuggles with the fluffiest than thinking anything rude.

Second thought would be....... after i've finished snuggling the fluffies, if animal people are real then are lizard girls because their tongues would be long and i'm going to be very busy for several hours.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
First thought would be that I love cute fluffy things. If animal people were real then i'd be too busy wanting snuggles with the fluffiest than thinking anything rude.

Second thought would be....... after i've finished snuggling the fluffies, if animal people are real then are lizard girls because their tongues would be long and i'm going to be very busy for several hours.
As lovable as the reptiles are, don't give up on .

Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As lovable as the reptiles are, don't give up on .
Ooooh ... fluffy and tonguey.

I'm just not into furry stuff but if they happened to be real then I would have to adopt some just to give them a home. If they then felt the need to repay my kindness with sexual favours then who am I to argue?

Dec 24, 2020
I think if the model itself were a bit bigger than it wouldn't look so out of place. As is the proportions+realism just make it seem off somehow

Boyim

Feb 22, 2018
The fact that filthy cowards and non futa fans think they have the right to breath one iota of dismay towards the sacred truth that is big futa cock disgusts me.

The ideal zone for futa is 12-24 inches length 8-13 inches circumference.
As long as the dick is within that range it is permissible.
And as for any limp-wristed conditionality about "Well if it's for sizeplay or whatever..." any futa scene that does not have some element of sizeplay is a waste of art.

The fact that the futa has a massive superior cock must always be acknowledged, it is only a question of degree.