A realistic incest mother son game idea

Yafa

Aug 24, 2018
Sorry, perhaps I should clarify. I think, given the circumstances I outlined, that her having an interest in her son is a logical step. Please disregard "the only realistic source," as it was meant as a qualifying statement in the scenario I laid out. Also, I think most of this post may have been directed at replies to your post. I may have also been under the mistaken impression that you were referring to M/S in general, and not a particular line of thought or scenario. My apologies.

Reactions: MammaMea

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
a cool plot but we want to compile something that every player can relate to, we want to break the 4th wall here.

You mean something along the lines of "I turned 18 and felt a strong desire to fuck my whole family?"

For me, the most natural and realistic incest happen at an age when participants don't realise they are doing something forbidden. For them it is just a means of achieving pleasure and they cannot stop.

But if you want an 18-year-old hero. You can take Barbara Daly Baekeland's real-life story as an example.

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
You mean something along the lines of "I turned 18 and felt a strong desire to fuck my whole family?"

For me, the most natural and realistic incest happen at an age when participants don't realise they are doing something forbidden. For them it is just a means of achieving pleasure and they cannot stop.

But if you want an 18-year-old hero. You can take Barbara Daly Baekeland's real-life story as an example.
It would be problematic if the MC is underage .. I think that a mod would definitely delete this thread.
No I didn't meant that MC on his 18th bday suddenly wakes a part of his brain that wants to fuck the whole family...
Ppl who like this genre feel that the most taboo thing abt incest is knowingly eating the forbidden fruit..
Our story will start from the point where the MC have already fucked his momma and left his hometown and going back to her in a plane while remembering how things came this far... Kind of flashback situation or narrating whole story to I don't know sister or someone else....

Barbara Daly's case was regarding some gay son issues... It's not related to what we are trying to convey.
Here the MC won't be a sissy , he'll be a regular guy.(no offense to gay ppl)

Last edited:

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Our story will start from the point where the MC have already fucked his momma and left his hometown and going back to her in a plane while remembering how things came this far... Kind of flashback situation or narrating whole story to I don't know sister or someone else....
That might work. I myself have thought of a similar plot, where the MC returns home after a long absence with his girlfriend, an idealistic girl who believes in no sex till marriage. She was eager to meet her future husband's family: his mother, twin sister and younger sister. As it turns out, his younger sister is actually his daughter, born to his own mother, which is why he didn't want to meet her with his family, because he was afraid that the truth would come out. His mother realizes this and starts blackmailing him with sex or else she will tell his fiancée everything.

Here the MC won't be a sissy , he'll be a regular guy.(no offense to gay ppl)
You don't have to be gay, sometimes your parents start thinking you're gay just because you're not interested in girls at the moment, but more focused on some other, more meaningful things.

SirSpitz

Aug 22, 2020
The biggest problem with this game idea is getting a plot that is plausible to get closer to "reality"

The easiest plot troop is that the mother is some sort of psycho and the son a deviant (maybe from a long life living with an emotionally disturbed mother).

Second, there have been cases of whole families being totally dysfunctional and for generations

But the hardest plot to pull off would be some sort of emotional background issue(s). May I suggest that the mother married young to an abusive husband. During those years of marriage the husband would terrorize the family and conduct himself in in debauchery even going so far as doing so in front of his family.

The mother/son through those terrible years would only have each other to comfort each other (mutual bonding for coping). During the dark times they would play innocent games or simply hangout away from the home as much as possible.

Then add a dynamic twist... the father dies....

The mother free of him starts a new life. Starts dating again. However, the son is upset. Yet even dating the mother doesn't find emotional comfort in those whom she dates.... and little by little the situation evolves.

Reactions: Midzay and MammaMea

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
If you wanna make it realistic have the child be separated from milf at birth then they cross paths 20 yrs later not knowing they are related, then they find out but by then hes already pumped her full of cum 20 times so ah well
This would be the most realistic way it would happen. Or getting fucked up on drugs or alcohol. (and I mean FUCKED UP, that internal "NO" built into our brains is powerful in regards to incest)

• Thinking Face

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
This would be the most realistic way it would happen. Or getting fucked up on drugs or alcohol. (and I mean FUCKED UP, that internal "NO" built into our brains is powerful in regards to incest)
Oedipus complex is the only way incest is realistically gonna happen, sure it happens in home sweet alabama but its way better when its unknown from both parties

• Thinking Face

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Oedipus complex is the only way incest is realistically gonna happen, sure it happens in home sweet alabama but its way better when its unknown from both parties

Basically Oedipus complex has been debunked more often than the gender wage gap. Freud was a fraud, but thanks to his nonsense it spurred REAL SCIENTISTS into doing real science.

Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
That sounds like a really interesting story. what I like best is the clear statement and storyline of everyone being an adult. No manipulation, no abuse. Everyone knows what they are doing, how society views it and they choose to go with it anyway.

Too many stories offer a disclaimer of "everyone is 18" and then the female characters are all virgins that have never kissed a boy and need to be taught.

Good luck with this. I have tried making a game and the idea part turned out to be pretty easy. DAZ isn't difficult but it is time consuming and that put me off of it.

BeIncW

Mar 8, 2019
It would be more realistic if she had became a widow at a young age, but she never remarried because her late husband was her ideal type of man. And her son, now grown up and back from college, looks almost identical as her husband. In that case, she would at least have some attraction for him.
thats my case XD

BeIncW

Mar 8, 2019
all this fantasy thing about incest began with basically that lmao im not gonna go into the details but im pretty sure that if a make a move like the ones you can see in these games, i would be fucking my mother right now XD and it wouldnt really make any sense cause i didnt do shit. like the games were the mc fucks his mom in 1 move and youre like "really? that easy? this game is shit."
That aside, the fantasy itself its pretty good and exciting and i think thats more than enough cause if we were to do so, im pretty sure it would be akward in the future so well it e what it e.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I think your falling into a trap here, that "normal" people don't bang their mothers, and yer trying to justify why it would make sense to do so.
He's also falling in the trap where the son feel a guilt so strong that he want to die, before feeling the total opposite feeling once totally separated from her, while the mother follow more or less the same path. It would needs years before he overcome the guilt, and years again before he accept that he now feel a void inside him because he's no longer with his mother.

He is putting the realism from the point of view of a son who's sexually attracted by his mother, but feel guilty from start to stop. It's biased from the start, because the premise prevent the act to happen. But in real life, incest do not works like that. Unless it's rape and/or mental manipulation, the guilt trip start before they are doing it, while they'll finally do it because they already decided to stop caring about this issue.
Whatever if it happen because of pure lust or because of love, consensual incest is always the outburst of feelings that grown for years, and therefore that already overcame all guilt. If the last thought of the protagonists should be summarized, it would look like, "fuck morality, I'll do it". And it's exactly what happen in real life, what anyone who is/were engaged in a consensual incestuous relationship, say about this first time. They were there, doing something totally unrelated, and the instant after this they were doing it for the first time.
What matter for the son/mom incest story to be effective real life-like is what he don't talk about, the premise. And the one that will feel the more guilt will always be the oldest one ; because it's the one that will feel responsible for the future of the other. Real consensual incest looks way more like this, than like he described it.

As for none consensual incest, it's just a rape, and therefore here again it don't works like he described it. The rapist do not feel guilty. Why should he, from is point of view he did nothing wrong. As for the victim, it's also no guilt that is felt, it's hate. It's possible that, after a long time, the victim decide to forgive, but she'll never forget and will never stay too near to his/her rapist, and even less alone with him/her. What once again make his scenario nothing near to the reality.

MammaMea

Donor
Apr 14, 2018
all this fantasy thing about incest began with basically that lmao im not gonna go into the details but im pretty sure that if a make a move like the ones you can see in these games, i would be fucking my mother right now XD and it wouldnt really make any sense cause i didnt do shit. like the games were the mc fucks his mom in 1 move and youre like "really? that easy? this game is shit."
That aside, the fantasy itself its pretty good and exciting and i think thats more than enough cause if we were to do so, im pretty sure it would be akward in the future so well it e what it e.
Exactly, it will be very uncomfortable and awkward .... and dont underestimate the psychological trauma one will go through

Reactions: BeIncW