ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
Dat art...
Reminds me of :

Can't wait till we can finally rape 18+ years old fetuses in our smut games.

Last edited:

Aiop

Jul 1, 2018
i keep having graphics tile 1 missing pop up how do i fix it?
I fixed it by going to the DLsite and downloaded the Trial then installed the file. then i grabbed this main file and downloaded over the trial and allowed it to add these files and it worked. (sorry if this didnt make sense.)

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
unable to find graphic tile 1... oh well, another game that doesnt work even though i followed the directions. NEXT!
Did u try
There is .7z

The zip was unpacked with properly selected codepage, and packed in properly format.
Now after unpacking all should be fine.
this?

Works for me, game is playable, but still got error when loosing the fight.

D

Deleted member 64

I bet mods themselves are too busy fapping instead of deleting this thread lol

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
FYI: This game actually the first translation project the author does, and he have limited knowledge about RPGMaker hence some mistake and mis-translated part. He just like the game he decided to translate it.

Game -wise, if you played Girl Knight Milk from Shoku, it's pretty much the same how the story go, and not that much different from each others, just different character and back sotry (Hell, even the character model are similar, if not the same with different hair style). If you played the others game, chance are you'll get bored of this halfway, cause you'll know exactly what'll happen next.

Rufio

Sep 4, 2017
I fixed it by going to the DLsite and downloaded the Trial then installed the file. then i grabbed this main file and downloaded over the trial and allowed it to add these files and it worked. (sorry if this didnt make sense.)
add or replace?

pyro main

Aug 13, 2018
There is .7z

The zip was unpacked with properly selected codepage, and packed in properly format.
Now after unpacking all should be fine.
You're a great and valuable member of this society.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
in this version is a bugg later when you replayd the army fucked pregrant gives a error !

The translate version is broeken^^

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes