Ren'Py A Ross Story: James [v0.6p2.1] [King User]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
I don't know if i'm doing something wrong or if it's a bug but after meeting Brent at night; the score drops down to 3 and stays there essentially locking me out of that route.
Oh it's not really a bug I did reajustement in game, at beginning it was based on relation point but after i changed it to work another way

HenryVIII

Jun 4, 2017
It's a really cool game with new ideas, I like it a lot. But couldn't progress with Brent anymore after the trip I think or really start with the tutoring guy in the cafeteria since I could never study with him again. As I understood it it's also possible to end the party with your main romance interest but I was probably doing other stuff the whole time instead of progressing their routes so I could only end it with James was it I think, the original boyfriend.

kingcumbia

Aug 15, 2021
Oh it's not really a bug I did reajustement in game, at beginning it was based on relation point but after i changed it to work another way
what does his relation point have to be to avoid being locked out of a relationship with? i am at 10 each time when i start the meeting him at night mission.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
what does his relation point have to be to avoid being locked out of a relationship with? i am at 10 each time when i start the meeting him at night mission.
Once you reach that mission the count will lower to 3 then the game stop to use this number, it use another variable and the task system I added (From your phone), else after the night visit , take a sleep and return to him it should debug if the game don't leave you continue, I'll take a look in code too to optimize that and start to prepare a guide because theses old parts of the game was harder to figure than now with the task system.

King User

Game Developer
Apr 7, 2022
It's a really cool game with new ideas, I like it a lot. But couldn't progress with Brent anymore after the trip I think or really start with the tutoring guy in the cafeteria since I could never study with him again. As I understood it it's also possible to end the party with your main romance interest but I was probably doing other stuff the whole time instead of progressing their routes so I could only end it with James was it I think, the original boyfriend.
If you have the patreon code and enabled he should spawn at the cafeteria, else a previous version of the game had a bug starting some route as it bypassed the code , but once you reached some part you was getting stuck as the game couldn't find the code. If you don't have the code or stay stuck in a route from the phone you can reset the progression of some of them.

KibaRen

Mar 1, 2020
(first, i'm french, so my english may be bad, i'm sorry if it's the case)

Very interesting game.

But I have an issue, maybe i will look stupid too ask that, bu how exactly works the fights ? especially what the lust levels means ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote