5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
I so wanted to give this VN a shot. It looks like it could be promising.
no mega though, so, off to another feed.

it was real
it was fun
too bad it wasn't real fun

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
If I had one bit of advice to give it would be to avoid this dev.

He's dropped every project he's started so you'll be left disappointed every time.
Hi, I haven't heard from you in a long time.
You labelled five years of hard work in one simple sentence.
Things have been slightly different from how you can see them from your perspective.
However I respect your opinion, but as you can see I am still here.
A big hug with no hard feelings.

Aug 16, 2017
Calling your efforts '5 years of hard work' is an insult to decent devs. You know, those that would have one, if not two, fully finished VNs in the space of that time. Instead, all we get from you is the bare start of a project and then this: morning-work.gif
Constantly mewling about 'your vision' and blaming everything bar yourself for the inability to see anything through isn't the resounding comeback you seem to think it is.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Calling your efforts '5 years of hard work' is an insult to decent devs. You know, those that would have one, if not two, fully finished VNs in the space of that time. Instead, all we get from you is the bare start of a project and then this: View attachment 3715317
Constantly mewling about 'your vision' and blaming everything bar yourself for the inability to see anything through isn't the resounding comeback you seem to think it is.
Look, I have always claimed to be a self-teacher.
I started from scratch without any knowledge.
This is not an insult to serious and professional developers.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Hi I am Luana the wife of Stefano.
I read the last comments and rightly understand your posts.
But there is also to say that in these years we have encountered some problems, in some cases there has been a factor of bad luck and on the other hand also incompetence of my husband.
But to tell other users to avoid my husband seems to me to be somewhat exaggerated, after all he continues with his dream of creating his own game and so far he has not killed anyone.
Will he succeed? Maybe yes maybe not... I hope you will cheer for us.
Also, there are still old players who continue to support us, without having certainty that we will ever finish a game, maybe some of them will cheer for us.
A couple of years ago, a guy from South Korea contacted us and donated a lot of money to buy a new computer. Telling us not to give up for any reason.
I think my husband is trying to honor that boy's wishes.
So before you say avoid a person think twice, it will make this world a little better and maybe we will have luck on our side.
Thanks again to everyone and a hug with no hard feelings.

Last edited:

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Hi I am Luana the wife of Stefano.
I read the last comments and rightly understand your posts.
But there is also to say that in these years we have encountered some problems, in some cases there has been a factor of bad luck and on the other hand also incompetence of my husband.
But to tell other users to avoid my husband seems to me to be somewhat exaggerated, after all he continues with his dream of creating his own game and so far he has not killed anyone.
Will he succeed? Maybe yes maybe not... I hope you will cheer for us.
Also, there are still old players who continue to support us, without having certainty that we will ever finish a game, maybe some of them will cheer for us.
A couple of years ago, a guy from South Korea contacted us and donated a lot of money to buy a new computer. Telling us not to give up for any reason.
I think my husband is trying to honor that boy's wishes.
So before you say avoid a person think twice, it will make this world a little better and maybe we will have luck on our side.
Thanks again to everyone and a hug with no hard feelings.
In today's crazy world, being close to a loved one, loving and being loved, supporting each other and going through life together, is already a great luxury.
Therefore, I'm sorry, I envy you a little and sincerely wish you to continue to go through life together and support each other, love and respect.
The world is not cruel by itself, this is our fault, the fault of people. Looking at the correspondence above, it is quite obvious that it is simple and easy for many people to write nasty things, rudeness or something unpleasant to the game developer. It is much easier to do this than instead to ask the developer about what is bothering him or what kind of help he needs in order for him to do the work that he started.
In order to cope with the negativity that some of us express, I wish you strength and fortitude.
I cannot but mention one paradoxical point. I am sure that if you find the time and energy to finish something that you started doing earlier or create a new successful, fully completed project, then not only well-wishers, but also most of those who speak negatively now, will be glad of your success.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes