VN Ren'Py Abandoned A Series Of Fortunate Events [v0.8] [Agnaricson]

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes

Remake it with HS2 or try to find the old HS1 files/mods etc.?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Update: So, as I fired things up with this project again, I went a bit back and forth with how I wanted it to turn out, and progress was a bit slower in the first weeks/months. But now that I've been blessed with some help in the writing/character aspect of the game (by a very good friend), things are coming along a lot faster. I'm almost fully done with the first chapter of the game, and while it is a bit different than the original, I can happily say that I'm way more satisfied with how things are turning out this time.

I don't want to spoil things too much, but this time, the characters are way more fleshed out and cartoony/goofy, something I feel fits the theme of this story better. I remember getting feedback that some of the character's behaviour seemed a bit bizarre last time, so the hope is to make them a bit more believable this time around.

So expect a funny storyline, goofy characters, big titted MILFs and a whole lotta spunk as you experience the "fortunate" protagonist's ventures through his mysterious and quirky hometown.

My goal is to finish the game up completely before I release it, but I will be posting screenshots and teasers along the way. I hope everyone is having a great summer! Till next time .
Love hearing the progress being made, but I would really prefer having chapter by chapter releases rather than a full game. Or do you mean you will release one chapter first and then another?
Either way I am looking forward to seeing what the game (and specifically the MILFs!!) look like :D:p:cool::love:

4.40 star(s) 11 Votes