Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
Very creative, despite some difficulties in development. Really got passed the statue of limitations on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: VKKV

Etranor

Jul 31, 2017
I don't know why everyone is acting like this is more bizarre than the shitting dick nipples, incest vore, and dragons having sex with cars all over the website. It seems relatively mild in comparison.
Agreed, people are acting like this is the craziest thing they've every seen while this is one of the tamest games ive played in while. Although that might say more about me.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I made this :)
Ironically I never heard of this Pig my lion guy until today. We'd be good friends though.
Also I was going to make this thread with the launch of the steam store page to get some wishlists :mad:
Oh well. Thanks for the kind words, weird words and funny meme reactions. Very good.
- Works on a game for a whole year without a peep.
- Doesn't release version 0.0.1 and just releases the final product that has a beginning and an end.
- First game yet the art is really detailed and good and has smooth animations.
- Game gets 39 4/5 stars in the span of a day and a half.
- Plans to support the game with extra content even though what we have already is pretty satisfying.

What a chad release. Just please please don't let it go to your head. I think I can speak for most people in this thread when I say we would really look forward to what you can make next.

ddf044

Aug 8, 2017
Cetrainly unusual, surprisingly vanilla-ish and good looking, loved every second of it. Looking forward to his future projects.

Noss

Jun 13, 2017

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
After interacting with the 3 statues outside, did you not
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, this game rules.
I missed that scene... so there are at least 3 endings and not 2 as most people say...

I wonder if there is a 4th ending right now but it will be better wait for the future builds

Takaostar

Jul 18, 2017
I missed that scene... so there are at least 3 endings and not 2 as most people say...

I wonder if there is a 4th ending right now but it will be better wait for the future builds
There's another ending of sorts, which is more of another way to reach the first one on your list.

It's utterly insane how much effort Taboosy put into these small branching paths, honestly. Weird to encounter a game with genuine soul to it after getting so used to soulless patreon cashgrabs. Highly encourage people who want to support him to buy it off Itch rather than Steam just because he gets a higher cut of the money that way.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
- Plans to support the game with extra content even though what we have already is pretty satisfying.
Hol up...there's gonna be EXTRA content?¡ AWESOME!!
Maybe we'll go to the backyard or see what's on the bathroom? (the only 2 rooms we couldn't explore as far as I can tell.)

Reactions: Orlandogt
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes