afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
Is this game a scam? Like I see that it has 29 reviews (as I'm typing this comment) and that sounds suspicious. Can anyone confirm actually playing this game and it deserving a 5 stars? At this rate this'll overtake Being a Dik.
I just finished it, it's pretty smol in terms of hours of gameplay (like 1 hr of gameplay) but lots of sex if you do things right

I found 4 "paths", one leads to a lot of sex, one to some sex and the other two are without any sex at all

I think it deserves 5 stars or almost 5, considering this is less than a year's work

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is this game a scam? Like I see that it has 29 reviews (as I'm typing this comment) and that sounds suspicious. Can anyone confirm actually playing this game and it deserving a 5 stars? At this rate this'll overtake Being a Dik.
It's smol, no bugs, good animations & the story is wholesome.

The fetish is weird to some, hot to others. But it isn't weird to the point that it pushes away newcomers, people that weren't into statues actually gave it a try & ended up liking it.

Yea, it deserves those 5 stars ratings.

Last edited:

Taboossy

Developer of Degeneracy
Game Developer
Nov 28, 2022
I made this :)
Ironically I never heard of this Pig my lion guy until today. We'd be good friends though.
Also I was going to make this thread with the launch of the steam store page to get some wishlists :mad:
Oh well. Thanks for the kind words, weird words and funny meme reactions. Very good.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
No, my brother in Christ, it isn't.

1: It's a new concept. People don't see things like this often (if ever) and the novelty was pretty damn welcome.
2: The game's solid. Not many bugs(apparently none), proper gameplay, proper lore, to the point.

So people went inside with some solid curiosity and their expectations got rocked. In a good way. It left a positive impression and came back to rate it 5 stars.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
I made this :)
Ironically I never heard of this Pig my lion guy until today. We'd be good friends though.
Also I was going to make this thread with the launch of the steam store page to get some wishlists :mad:
Oh well. Thanks for the kind words, weird words and funny meme reactions. Very good.
Don't worry. Seeing how things are going, people here will still wishlist and buy your game on Steam whenever you put it there.

You gave us something good for christmas, mate. Weird, whatthefucky? Sure. Still good, nonetheless.

Nadinengt

Aug 14, 2021
This game was surprisingly good. Story was wholesome and the statues proportions are hot af so I'm not even gonna pretend that it isn't turning me on.

New kink unlocked maybe.

Reactions: Larry2000

Sorial69

Jul 5, 2021
I loved this game it was amazing and overall wholesome experience. No bugs which is awesome and it leaves me wanting more I never knew id be into statues but here I am I guess.

I do wish there was more options to repeat scenes, to make it more interactive and immersive. if you ever make another game or a part 2 its i hope you do add something like that in. but anyways I hope you make more and keep doing your best [take breaks and time off of course, don't want you feeling like the protagonist] and you have one loyal supporter in your corner ;D

And yes 'Agalmatophilia kink unlocked'

Orlandogt

Jun 22, 2017
got this error any way to fix this on android Joiplay.

Just fixed it u need to disable a plugin in order to play in Joiplay.

Disable a js plugin called "Chau_CustomResolutions".

U can disable it via Edit plugin which u need to hold and drag the program in Joiplay until u see those advance settings.
same error on Windows :(

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
>when a game is so good to be true you have to confirm if it's real or not
Lol the dev might ego trip and become Dr bones 2 ngl...

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
I always wanted to do it with a weeping angel. Some people will get the joke.
I get it. And to add to this. The dev might or not might add some feature where at day you can fuck a statue and at night you can see she climaxing over you fucking it/over fucking it. Idk just seems like a clever way to mimic timestop fetish. Which is also niche. The dev (((might or not add something similar to this))) im just horny lmao pls dont read too much into this. I'm not imposing anything necessarily.

Reactions: Aboltus228

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I saw huge asses n tiddies, decided to give it a chance, enjoyed alot of what the game offered, so far got 3 endings (nice touch that depending on what you do the game follows a different path!)

How many endings are there? or did I got them all?

Reactions: Veruk321

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
No bugs, great writing and plot, good pixel art. SERIOUSLY one of the BEST RPG Maker games with 3d CG I've played. Really smart concept. I feel like you can't miss with this one. I just want to see more of this.
To ADD a little bit more to this, after playing some more, and seeing other's reviews. I see the game has a ton of exploration that can be influenced in what you do/interact with. The game has NO FETCH QUESTS. At least not in the boring generic ero-rpg game fashion. Either way the dev was really smart for this. This brings discussion/walkthroughs of the game to come about. The only thing I think was annoying was going to the menu to reload a save. A load in the in-game pause would be cool.

PofB

Mar 24, 2021
To those wondering how the game is, I played an earlier version of it in its entirety and it is one of the most tame in terms of subject matter and implications. There is much more potentially nightmarish content in games like Trials in Tainted Space or even in your average corruption-focused lewd game.

Reactions: Veruk321

black2134

Feb 12, 2021
I saw huge asses n tiddies, decided to give it a chance, enjoyed alot of what the game offered, so far got 3 endings (nice touch that depending on what you do the game follows a different path!)

How many endings are there? or did I got them all?
How to get that 3 ending can please explain?

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes