svmifition

Dec 10, 2017
You know, after playing this absolute gem of a video gaming piece it made me think about life and the state of being itself. Why are we humans here on this planet in this galaxy? We could've been anywhere at any point in history but we are all here right now which reminds me of one of the greatest philosophers who once said “Jam a man of Fortune and J must seek my Fortune” - Félix Lengyel 1994.

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Welcome to the Future...

Please expect more of Mind blowing and Out of the World Content in further ahead..

Meh, who cares.
The World War III might even happen, might as well enjoy everything while can.

hyamal

Jun 5, 2018
Just done this game like in 15 mins, gotta say I'm surprised that this is a finished game with decent story line which is very rare on f95.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
so this is a game where you... fuck... a statue?
Well it's got curves so I guess if you squint your eyes enough and use an entire canister of lube, it could work.

ReiPastDusk

Aug 22, 2018
I've played the game already from Itch.io, and it's an interesting and rare experience.
I personally do wish there were more games that used the concept of male human x female creatures.
Some have already pointed this out, but it's really strange how there are much more odd kinks and genres on this website and others, yet something as niche as this seems to receive more questioned responses. XD

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
This game isn't complete right? I saw the itch.io page and I can see a future 1.0 version planned ahead
Anyways short yet great game, good animation, loved the statues

Reactions: Theysmelly月

Takaostar

Jul 18, 2017
This game isn't complete right? I saw the itch.io page and I can see a future 1.0 version planned ahead
Anyways short yet great game, good animation, loved the statues
It is playable through to an ending (two, actually, although I haven't tried for the other one) so is complete in that sense. The future plans from the dev seem to be mostly polish and some epilogue content for after the ending, plus a gallery.

BustinGutz

Aug 18, 2018
You ever just mind your own business and a thicc as fuck statue just up and rapes you out of nowhere? Thanks for the upload!

Immorta

Jul 18, 2022
View attachment 2253946

Overview:
Play as world most relatable MC: "tired guy", as you uncover the mysteries of an old run down mansion full of suspiciously hot statues.
And maybe, just maybe, do something with them.​

Thread Updated: 2022-12-22
Release Date: 2022-12-19
Developer: Taboossy - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN -
Others:
(Demo)

Extras: Dev Saves

View attachment 2253948 View attachment 2253949 View attachment 2253947 View attachment 2253945 View attachment 2253944
nice game you posted

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Cause it's an erotic masterpiece delivered by higher human beings and not some dogshit furry/gay cesspool of a game
You forgot: female protagonist who has to lose and get raped in order to see scenes which are shallow and generic "Nooo!! Nevermind, ah I'm starting to feel it". I feel like there's so many female protag games because devs want to avoid giving/cant give life to multiple female characters. This game has already done that in a unique way with with unique characters. Most of the statues don't talk or even have faces but they've got different personalities. The art/writing brings them to life.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes