Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Great game with great writing. The way the scenes are set up and the build up of tension. Reminds me of DoubleDecks silent hill work . Really look forward to seeing what this dev has in store in the future. Hopefully some other monster girls like find a lost cavern full of zombie girls.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Great game with great writing. The way the scenes are set up and the build up of tension. Reminds me of DoubleDecks silent hill work . Really look forward to seeing what this dev has in store in the future. Hopefully some other monster girls like find a lost cavern full of zombie girls.
I thought about that too. Such a sexy doujin.

Reactions: AlexTorch

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
I wonder if the success of this game would mean we'll get a tsunami of rock-fucking game within the upcoming month.

AydanW

Sep 22, 2019
As someone who has completed 2 of the endings. I have no clue how to get the footjob scene, the walking over to the railing and putting her leg up scene, or the hand holding on the floor scene.
Just finished the game and I haven't found any other endings than the 2 you probably completed.

Assuming you thought there would be a footjob scene by looking at the pictures posted by the OP. It just seems to be that exact image when you find the statue laying upside down on the couch and click on her feet (room on the right when you enter the mansion the first time).

What do you mean with the 'putting her leg up scene'?

The hand holding on the floor scene triggers when you give the statue you find behind the curtain (the first one you fuck) a piece of paper so she can talk to you.

Edit: Ah, I see what you mean with the footjob and 'putting her leg up scene' when I looked in the pictures of the game.
To trigger the 'putting her leg up scene' you should have checked (and had your fun with) the statue on the stairs and in the room on the right before you enter the bedroom with the statue on the bed. That should trigger the statue to walk further up to the stairs towards the MC when the statues came to life. Then she started teasing the MC and that scene was included.

For the footjob scene, it triggered for me when I first explored the kitchen and the butt statue before going into the right room. I then rested next to the statue and after that clicked on the feet. It gave me the option to 'use' the feet.

Last edited:

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Ngl those statues have some cake. sheeeeesh.
but still...
what are you doing to those statues...

Purb

Jul 8, 2018
Quite an interesting game, kind of finding it funny how a lot are freaking out on this. Another one is why is everyone thinking this is dealing with amputee ?

Reactions: LS47 and Xill

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
I don't know why everyone is acting like this is more bizarre than the shitting dick nipples, incest vore, and dragons having sex with cars all over the website. It seems relatively mild in comparison.
Don't mind them dude. We have been in the rabbit hole for too long that we are pretty much cool with it.

That aside, cool game. And a pretty wholesome one at that.

Jul 4, 2018
Boys, how the fuck do I proceed? like I barricaded the door, then I can only walk out of the house and end it, what else am I supposed to do

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes