anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I do not think the game is quite done yet, I checked the itch.io page it seems like the dev has a little more he wants to add to the game.
Why wonder it feels incomplete, there's nothing to do in the kitchen area, there's a door led to the backyard that will never be explored cuz the entrance to the kitchen is blocked when the statue entered the house & the bathroom is also blocked.

Speaking of incomplete, when the talking statue asked for a favor, I thought she wanted us to gather rest of the statues & combine them with her into a statue with a full body lol. But turns out she just care for her friend, the 1st statue.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Damn this was pretty good. Really good to know the dev is planning to add more stuff too, like a gallery and a post ending free play.

Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
It's a little weird? Yes, but it's also wholesome, the only problem is that is really really short, i would love to see a full game and not only one day, maybe the mc learning about the curse (and maybe on how to turn the statues in real woman) i hope 0.9 is the continuation of the game and not just the bathroom update.

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
I've seen alot of weird shit on this website, somehow this is takes the cake
You need to get around more, then. While I think this is the first game around it, screwing statues, petrified people, or being petrified during sex (say by a gargoyle) isn't exactly new and are all kind of related. lol.

The way the statues work also reminds me of an ero artist that makes similar 3D models, they just look like sillicone sex toys since they're pink instead of gray, but is otherwise almost exactly like this.

I don't know why everyone is acting like this is more bizarre than the shitting dick nipples, incest vore, and dragons having sex with cars all over the website. It seems relatively mild in comparison.
Seriously, lol. This is definitely unusual, but it doesn't dig all that deep into the weirdness layers imo.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
I don't know why everyone is acting like this is more bizarre than the shitting dick nipples, incest vore, and dragons having sex with cars all over the website. It seems relatively mild in comparison.
May i have the sauce for dragons having sex with cars please:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: tweak980

StarrLord

May 29, 2017
As someone who has completed 2 of the endings. I have no clue how to get the footjob scene, the walking over to the railing and putting her leg up scene, or the hand holding on the floor scene.

Reactions: Weed Lovin
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes