Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Both this thread and the dev's itch.io page allow me to download only the 0.8.1 build. But the itch.io description mentions there's a 1.0.0 full release? So is it the same file, only misnamed?
no, is not the same file.
as for now the version is the 0.8.1, the versions 0.9 and 1.0 are the next steps of the game

when the dev will release the 0.9 build it will have, compared to the 0.8.1, this new things:
- gallery
- skip scenes already saw
- new SFXs
- post credit scenes
- some animations and interactions
- for the events already present more animations and improve the one already present

when the dev will release the supposed final 1.0, supposed because you never know if eventual fixes are released, it will have:
- additional scenes
- epilogue

JoiBar

Apr 22, 2022
Hey, I tried loading this game on JOIplayer and got the error "game.setMinimumSize is not a function" any way to fix that? Trying to use JOIplayer to play on Android...
Tap and hold on the game, then go into "Edit Plugins" option. After that find Chau_CustomResolutions, disable that. Then save and close the menu. Try launching the game again.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Somehow managed to miss one (and more, but those appear to just be background changes) scenes that seem to be taking place outside the house. How do you get those?
Taboossy thanks for not encrypting the image files bro (y)

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
Somehow managed to miss one (and more, but those appear to just be background changes) scenes that seem to be taking place outside the house. How do you get those?
I may send you to my previous post about the endings ( https://f95zone.to/threads/a-silent-statue-v0-8-1-taboossy.141701/post-9678852 ) but is faster if I just copy paste the specific part

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

this if you were referring to the images numered from 1101 to 1526, that are too the only one that take place outside the manor

Reactions: 0nymous

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
You have to touch all 3 statues and turn back before you go up the final stairs in the garden. MC will say he heard a weird noise when you get close to them and that is your signal to turn back and go to the laying statue.

Aug 11, 2019
I have fucked women, males, furries, aliens, animals, monsters, elves, dwarves, lizards people, other fantasy beings, godly beings, devilish beings, a chair, a planet and even my own FAMILY MEMBERS. BUT NEVER EVER did I think I would be fucking a statue yet alone a dozen!

I can die happy now.

Aug 11, 2019
this is a summary of the endings and how get them, dunno if someone is interested, I made it for kill some time, the names of the endings are something I come out on my own

I think there might be one more ending. Idk, but if you interact with all the research notes and research stuff in a certain order, he says "Maybe I should try to perform it, or maybe not" It could just be flavor text, but it feels like it hinting on a TRUE ending where the MC perform the ritual and becomes a statue like them, tho IDK.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
I think there might be one more ending. Idk, but if you interact with all the research notes and research stuff in a certain order, he says "Maybe I should try to perform it, or maybe not" It could just be flavor text, but it feels like it hinting on a TRUE ending where the MC perform the ritual and becomes a statue like them, tho IDK.
as for now I never found this possible ending and I though it too but never reached anything, is possible that will be released in the future but not sure about that since more events will be released in future builds so is possible that in the final one the true ending you refer may take place

Aug 11, 2019
as for now I never found this possible ending and I though it too but never reached anything, is possible that will be released in the future but not sure about that since more events will be released in future builds so is possible that in the final one the true ending you refer may take place
I really hope so, afterall we never got to really "fuck" the one in the bedroom. Which is understandable, shes heartbroken and taking advantage of it would not be good. BUT if we slowly, but tedious help her move on, it might be a good reward, and I thought the whole science papers and stuff would be the beginning foundation for it all, to help her move on and to make the MC stay with them forever. Because otherwise it will only be like 70 years before he dies.

EDIT: I checked his patroen, and it seems like this game is NOT completed as the tag says it is. Appearantly we getting a bathroom update and a backyard update.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
EDIT: I checked his patroen, and it seems like this game is NOT completed as the tag says it is. Appearantly we getting a bathroom update and a backyard update.
it was said before that at least 2 updates will be release in the future that are the 0.9 and the 1.0

the possible reason for have the "completed" tag is that the game is completed enough to have various finals as it is right now and so can be considered finished in certain ways

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
Game is amazing , meaby to short , and i wish for gallery but it's very rare to find such great game like this , one person and it was just hobby <3<3<3

Joycold

Jan 10, 2021
I must say Ive now developed a fetish for like statues or like faceless people? What has this game done to me.

Reactions: Wwejon69

TimBdk

Sep 8, 2019
Game crashes for me (Linux version) after giving paper to the curtain statue, didn't enter the piano room in this play through. No error in console, window just closes.
Also full screen doesn't work, again on the Linux version.
But game is original and has some plot to it despite being very short.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes