Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
This game is really... interesting.
It's weird, obviously, but I'm pretty sure it's the fantasy of many men... to be able to fuck a female body made exclusively for this purpose that agrees and wants this...
The game has a way of being very "unique"
The artwork could use a little polish (from what I've seen on Patreon, that's the plan). So I'm sure with a few more details and better free interactions (taps, slaps, fast fuck) it has great potential both in art and animation and in the game's story.

Reactions: Wwejon69
Oct 10, 2022
Very unique premise, enjoyed the game a lot. Can't wait to see more stuff from you, if this quality level is your first game.
Also the irony isn't lost on me, that this MC treats these statues better than most other MCs on here, treat real women.

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Ok what the FUCK? Why is this ACTUALLY GOOD? HOW the fuck is this even remotely arousing??? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE HUMAN SPECIES?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Finally have time to try this game, all I can say is "Wow! This is unique and surprisingly good". The MC really are a nice guy and the way he's interact with those living statues really are wholesome (feel bad for the statue in the master's bedroom, hopefully he will comforting her and help bury the guy), same with them too when they tried to not accidently crush him during the sex event. The only thing I really can complain is that I finished the game way to fast and now craving for more, hopefully to see the next update soon and continue this journey

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Brilliant! This a work of art and I am talking about more than the sculptures.
The only thing I would like to see different is that the story went on to a day 2.

Reactions: Mr.Z
4.70 star(s) 84 Votes