ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
I'm all in for the concept, but 61 reviews in less than a month and with this proportion to total posts? that seems rather odd

Durdogdbb3

Oct 27, 2021

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
went and played and, and not gonna lie I was surprised with the quality
not a lot of a game, but the art is great
it's written pretty good too I feel
and well
1673937529700.png
guess this explains the review amount
though what I'm wondering about now, this was a pretty complete experience from what I can see, and yet it's a 0.8.1 and not marked as completed
what are the plans for this game then?

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
went and played and, and not gonna lie I was surprised with the quality
not a lot of a game, but the art is great
it's written pretty good too I feel
and well

guess this explains the review amount
though what I'm wondering about now, this was a pretty complete experience from what I can see, and yet it's a 0.8.1 and not marked as completed
what are the plans for this game then?
Dev plans to add more events, a gallery and an epilogue.

deadbeatdude

May 24, 2018
Anyway I stopped here just to make a mention of an erotic short story by Emmanuelle Arsan where a sentient statue narrated her being costantly sexed up by Greek herdsmen through the centuries of her existence.
I spent way longer than I'd like to admit trying to find this short story. Got a title or a link, pretty please?

The Rogue Trader

Sep 12, 2021
I spent way longer than I'd like to admit trying to find this short story. Got a title or a link, pretty please?
I'm afraid not, as I did read it several decades ago. Did you try in "Nouvelles de l'érosphère"? I remember it being there but I have difficulties finding English translations of Arsan's books, so I can't double check.

4.70 star(s) 84 Votes