Oct 7, 2020
So, if the comments are anything to go off of, there's no good ending with Anna or what?
theres no way to avoid the NTR, not sure about endings. In the game when you see her for the first time she's already been getting "ntr'd" by the guards for a while, so theres no way to avoid ntr in any playthrough, as by the time you take control of the player character the fl is already getting dicked

Zero2362

Feb 14, 2018
Could you elaborate a little more on the NTR please. Is it avoidable? Is the victims partner in the game or are they just name dropped? Is the PC the one that gets NTRd or are they the one doing it?

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
damn.
has the artist never seen a naked body before?
or do they just need a lot more practice?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
Could you elaborate a little more on the NTR please. Is it avoidable? Is the victims partner in the game or are they just name dropped? Is the PC the one that gets NTRd or are they the one doing it?
The MC meets the girl he likes in jail, she asks him to save her then he finds out she's getting fucked by the guards every night. The MC can work to try and save the heroine and in the end they escape but she's still fucking other dudes while he watches. The MC can go for the dom prison warden instead though, and I don't think she fucks other dudes

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
so even if you succesfully escape she is already become a huge slut . and If you don't try "hard"enough to help her escape she just do everything possible to kill you ok she is not a dream girl but a huge thot/hoe bitch . can someone tell us if the director girl has a good ending ?

Zeinhold

Sep 20, 2017
so even if you succesfully escape she is already become a huge slut . and If you don't try "hard"enough to help her escape she just do everything possible to kill you ok she is not a dream girl but a huge thot/hoe bitch . can someone tell us if the director girl has a good ending ?
She most certainly does. Her ending is: (Warning I basically describe everything you find out in Thera End)
TLDR No Spoiler- Thera has no NTR whatsover. Thera is good girl while Anna is bleh.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Desenra

Jun 23, 2020
So basically no Happy marriage ending with Anna then? Don't really care about the unavoidable ntr part, but no happy end? Sadge. Sounds like Thera is best girl. What is the point of my ntr if I can't wife up the girl in the end?

Last edited:

Bortmac

Oct 7, 2017
So basically no Happy marriage ending with Anna then? Don't really care about the unavoidable ntr part, but no happy end? Sadge. Sounds like Thera is best girl. What is the point of my ntr if I can't wife up the girl in the end?
There is a marriage ending. Since MC gets off to watching her get banged from the start, you could call it a happy marriage ending.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes