Erxkum

Oct 10, 2021
I'm really torn about buying this one... The overall quality seems lacking and the lack of Voices concerns me but the setting seems interesting and I enjoy stats in my visual novels, one of my first adult VNs was "little my maid" which had quasi-stats for gameplay, the VN itself was mediocre but I got engaged by the gauge bars regardless, another game I enjoyed a lot was the Custom Reido series with gameplay similar to princess maker, with my fav adult game belonging to that series.

How's the writing? Is it bearable?
What about the music and sound?

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
I'm really torn about buying this one... The overall quality seems lacking and the lack of Voices concerns me but the setting seems interesting and I enjoy stats in my visual novels, one of my first adult VNs was "little my maid" which had quasi-stats for gameplay, the VN itself was mediocre but I got engaged by the gauge bars regardless, another game I enjoyed a lot was the Custom Reido series with gameplay similar to princess maker, with my fav adult game belonging to that series.

How's the writing? Is it bearable?
What about the music and sound?
This isn't a serious stat-based game. The time you have is short, and there's only three stats, so its really a fancy way to pick an ending. While the music and writing are decent (though I skipped most text), the main draw is the art (no animations though) and the femdom/NTR. I actually dislike femdom though, and the NTR is the semi-consensual netorase kind which I also dislike, so putting all those together, I can't recommend it. That said the twist for both on the girl and the camp director is really interesting, so I'm glad I played it for that at least. The blonde girl is also hot, so there's that.

Reactions: flobadog and Erxkum

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
the place in prison remain me with hentai netorare in prison too..
forget the title but i sure the series more 2 episode

Last edited:

kadai

Jan 7, 2018
damn "concentration camp" why did this thing not happen to me back those days... simply being falun gong and so i was in one similiar like that but without any goddess nearby or nex

AlexB721

Jun 26, 2018
Hey someone help me I've tried deleting the game but it some how got save as a disk image file now I can't delete please message if you know how to solve this

Dark765

May 7, 2020
I got all six endings. In three of them you die, there is one NTR ending, one normal ending(where you don't get anyone of the girls), third is Threa's femdom ending
In the routes three that you dies does it correlate to threa's route by chance or is it all anna ?

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
Well, I was just skipping NTR part. Like Anna doesn't exist for me. :D
And it was nice so far. Oo

P.S.
and Anna is a bitch
Honestly, thus rare times when I did read about her. I got the feeling that she is. Glad that my guts still with me.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
2/5. the art is very good at least.

I can't help but notice the many cheap writing tricks they made here. yes its ntr. and it is cheaply made to make you angry and powerless. the sequence doesn't change per day. it's always the same thing, again and again but with different positions.

once you've read one, and notice the pattern of writing you've basically read them all. same is true for 100% of fluff moege VNs out there. I can see why there's plenty of ntr haters and I can't blame them. same can also be said of moebuta fags. nothing noteworthy to write home, and it is easily forgettable.

and this is just playing it in 5 minutes.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
2/5. the art is very good at least.

I can't help but notice the many cheap writing tricks they made here. yes its ntr. and it is cheaply made to make you angry and powerless. the sequence doesn't change per day. it's always the same thing, again and again but with different positions.

once you've read one, and notice the pattern of writing you've basically read them all. same is true for 100% of fluff moege VNs out there. I can see why there's plenty of ntr haters and I can't blame them. same can also be said of moebuta fags. nothing noteworthy to write home, and it is easily forgettable.

and this is just playing it in 5 minutes.
One word - steam.
Don't expect too much from steam H-games.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes