• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py A Sinners Haven [v0.2.0] [S.Squared]

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
It is very confusing that we get the choice in the first image, yet the second one is required to progress the story. If you are going to give the player a choice to not have sex then give them the choice to not have sex, having the ability to turn down SOME sex is meaningless when mandatory sex scenes are present in the game. Even MC's quote that he is not that kind of guy makes no sense when he canonically IS that kind of guy according to later plot development.
how do you unlock gallery 4 and 5?

Dengo1133

Jan 1, 2021
I seem to be stuck at the club. I can interact with a guy and a girl but I don't see a way to end the free roam?

Jan 1, 2023
I like this game so far.... It actually gives you the options to get with the girl/guy if u want 2 not like some of the games I played before where the CHOICES were made for u (hate that) If I wanna go STRAIGHT/GAY I want the DEV to give me that choice.... Hope 2 see a update to this one real quick (Love it)

Jan 1, 2023
I seem to be stuck at the club. I can interact with a guy and a girl but I don't see a way to end the free roam?
Move your mouse to the bottom left corner with the club scene (people dancing) in the background then u'll see the arrow.... (click on it) on ur right u will see the girl sitting on the steps click on her then follow the choices.... Let me know if it helped?

Reactions: Dengo1133

Dengo1133

Jan 1, 2021
Move your mouse to the bottom left corner with the club scene (people dancing) in the background then u'll see the arrow.... (click on it) on ur right u will see the girl sitting on the steps click on her then follow the choices.... Let me know if it helped?
Thank you! I dont know how I missed the arrow there...

Reactions: Stratusfactor30

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Well, that's a bummer when your main interest ends up roasted by bullets :cry: on the other hand, it's nice to have game where everything isn't milk&honey and game which can surprise us. Liked it so far, will see what future updates are bringing.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to clear the house freeroam? I have the bucket and the medkit, but I can't find a way back downstairs.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
im confused by comments, tags, and screens. so its pure gay or you can also go for chicks. not judging others taste, just want confirmation
To save any potential new players from passing on this new title (players who don't like gay content), it's important that the information should be clearly posted that the gay path (content) can be totally avoided.

Also hope the dev considers adding future tags, in case they decide to add trap or trans content. And that it can be avoided if it's added later on in the story, as that content usually shows up with a gay story path.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
A Sinners Haven [v0.2.0] [S.Squared]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ASinnersHaven-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​