RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
Huh, I just started playing the Original last night and was kinda bummed about Miharu and Honoka not having routes. Hinami is pretty cool too, I guess. Anyway, thanks for the upload!

Revolver1

May 21, 2018
Just double-checking, but this is a Fan-disc ONLY, correct?

This games does not contain both the main game and the Fan-disc, but the Fan-disc and nothing more, right?

michika

Jun 13, 2017
So I checked the vndb, so this one is really fandisc. And the fck the original game is all-aged version released but this one full package?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
It feels weird playing the afterstories when I never even seen/heard of the original game, like how long is it and is it even worth playing through to get the full story?

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
It feels weird playing the afterstories when I never even seen/heard of the original game, like how long is it and is it even worth playing through to get the full story?
going to hope given the 1 minute difference but look Directly above your post.

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
going to hope given the 1 minute difference but look Directly above your post.
1.) he posted it at the same time as I did, literally saw the message saying there was a new message on refresh AS I was writing the comment
2.) I left it because I also wanted to know if the base game was worth going through and all, or if it was just a boring slog and would be better to skip to the afterstories

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
1.) he posted it at the same time as I did, literally saw the message saying there was a new message on refresh AS I was writing the comment
2.) I left it because I also wanted to know if the base game was worth going through and all, or if it was just a boring slog and would be better to skip to the afterstories
:D same person (this also same person fyi :p) Why I said hope.

Np assumes was quite possible just funny was literally right after.

As said it apparently 30-50 hours so quite a good length.
Also you can go to that link (no reviews but some posts) or like steam apparently has 338 reviews at 94% positive so probably least decent?

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
:D same person (this also same person fyi :p) Why I said hope.

Np assumes was quite possible just funny was literally right after.

As said it apparently 30-50 hours so quite a good length.
Also you can go to that link (no reviews but some posts) or like steam apparently has 338 reviews at 94% positive so probably least decent?
too bad the mega link is dead on that post

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Such a weird moment when the FD gets a full release but the original is still in butcher limbo.
oh yeahhhh...i heard the steam people massacred the translation and used MTL on it rather than hiring actual people to translate the game, and they expect us to hand them money for such a thing. dishonorable lmao

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
oh yeahhhh...i heard the steam people massacred the translation and used MTL on it rather than hiring actual people to translate the game, and they expect us to hand them money for such a thing. dishonorable lmao
Huh really?
From what I heard the translation is decentish(at least above IMHHW level...which is a subterranean bar but...you know...considering its by the same writer)but aside from that yes,it was butchered into a all-ages version(again,supposedly not quite to the 12 year old french girl level but censored non the less).

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
A score of 8 on vndb, seems like it's gonna be a generic harem romance game. Not that it can't be enjoyable but likely not gonna stand out and certainly no Muv Luv Alternative or Fate Stay Night. Fortunately, the visual novel format keeps the harem aspect to a more tolerable level.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
So wait, the main game was translated but they did cut out the h-scenes and now they translated the fandisc but didnt cut out the h-scenes this time? I dont really understand why. I wonder when we´ll get the h-scenes for the main game? Thats the only reason i havent played this game yet. So its unfortunate that i cant play the fandics until they fix the main game...